这对我很重要
It matters to me.
所以有什么计划 宝贝
So what'’s the plan, baby?
这个嘛
Well...
我有几个主意
I'’ve got a couple of ideas.
我想也是
I bet you do.
不 好的 等等 求你了
No! Okay, just wait! Please!
好的 好的 听着
Okay. Okay, look.
我今早请求上帝
I asked God this morning,
我说 请赐我两个猛女
I said, "Send me two strong women."
我不在乎你和上帝请求了什么 盖里
I don'’t give a fuck what you asked God about, Gary.
她看起来怎么样 盖里 -我不知道 我不知道
How did she seem, Gary?I don'’t know! I don'’t know!
我想你知道 盖里 -好
I think you do know, Gary.Okay.
好的 她看起来很悲伤 我不知道 悲伤
Okay, she seemed sad. I don'’t know. Sad.
真的 悲伤
Honestly, sad.
悲伤的安娜 太棒啦 她一个人吗
Sad Anya. Wonderful. And was she alone?
是的 只有她一个人
Well, sh-- Yeah, she was alone.
她一个人解决掉了所有成年男人
She whupped all them grown men ass by herself.
太尴尬了 -哦 看来她宝刀未老
It was embarrassing.Oh, so she'’s still sharp?
她比瘾君子的脚趾甲还锋利
She'’s sharper than a crackhead'’s toenail.
亲爱的 放这家伙一马吧
Honey, cut the guy some slack.
如果我放他一马 我就不会是拷问者了
I wouldn'’t exactly be a torturer if I cut him slack.
听他的
Listen to him.
你的娘们
You pussy.
米咪真需要和男人上个床
Mimi really needs to get laid.
好 好
Okay, okay!
你怎么进去的 -后门
How do you get in?The back door.
还有什么办法可以进去 -前门
What other way is there to get in?The front door.
哇哦 你一定是个建筑师 盖里
Oh, wow, you must be a fucking architect, Gary.
完全不是 我是个按♥摩♥师 我只会按♥摩♥
Not at all. I'’m a masseuse. I do nothing but massages.
你是按♥摩♥师 你会颈部按♥摩♥吗
You'’re a masseuse. Do you fascial work?
你脖子没事 汤姆 拿出点男人样子
Your neck is fine, Tom! Man up!
我C3和C4颈椎之间有弹片 我每天都很痛
I got shrapnel between my C3 and C4. I'’m in a lot of pain every day.
为什么下面停了这么多车
Why are there so many cars parked down there?
我不知道 我不知道 女士
I don'’t know!I don'’t know, lady!
告诉我你知道什么 盖里 -贱♥人♥ 我什么都不知道
Well, tell me what you do know, Gary!Bitch, I don'’t know shit!
好的 我很抱歉骂了你
Okay, I am so sorry for calling you that.
我只是不想死 -我觉得他没有说谎
I-I just don'’t wanna die.I don'’t think he'’s lying.
没有 我没有说谎
I'’m not. I'’m not at all.
真是废物
Useless.
你…… 她…… 等等 废物
You'’ll-- She'’s-- Wait, useless?
你说他还是说我
H-Him or me?Him-- Him or me?
白人哦 他们好凶
White people, they so mean.
喂 我是雷
Yeah, Ray.
时间到了 雷
Time'’s up, Ray.
那好吧
All right then.
那就快出来
Then come on out.
嗯 这不可能
Mmm. That'’s not gonna happen.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你是有想死的愿望吗
Do you got a death wish or something?
对 差不多 -差不多
Yeah, something like that. Something like that.
我现在告诉你 这是你最后的机会
I'’m telling you right now, this is your last chance.
如果你们现在出来 你们两个都能获得自♥由♥
If you come out right now, well, you both go free.
不过你如果再让我等着 我就让你们两个脑袋开花
But if you keep making me wait, I'’m gonna put a bullet in both your heads.
白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
如果你杀了我们 你就拿不到保险金了
If you kill us, you won'’t be able to collect on the insurance money.
如果你白忙乎一场 那就太可惜了
Be a shame if you did all this for nothing.
不是白忙 混♥蛋♥
It'’s not nothing, asshole.
哦 是有损失
Oh, it'’s something.
你有什么毛病啊
What the fuck'’s wrong with you?
你个蠢货
You fucking idiot.
我们不会出来的 多姆
We'’re not coming out, Dom.
如果要继续下去
If we'’re going down,
我们会奉陪到底
we'’re going down swinging.
那我们就要进来了
Then we'’re coming in.
看看他们
Watch this shit.
他们甚至不先请我吃晚饭就想占我便宜
They'’re gonna try to fuck me without even buying me dinner first.
我们走
Let'’s move.
你是多姆
You Dom?
是我
I am.
好的 我们到了
Good. We'’re here.
我能看到
I can see that.
没错
No shit.
你和特里谈过了
You spoke to Terry?
我和特里谈过了 -我们和他谈过了
I spoke to Terry.We spoke to Terry.
他解释加班费标准了吗
And he explained the overtime rules?
是的 说了几次 是
Yes. Several times. Yes.
我的人从另一个活儿直接过来
My guys are coming straight from another job.
我万分感激
And I appreciate that.
意思要付双倍工资
It means double time.
我听说了
So I'’ve heard.
如果我们超过了四个小时 我们需要吃午餐
And if we go over four hours, we'’re gonna need lunch.
要包伙食
Catered.
行 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
我要你杀了那个俄♥罗♥斯♥贱♥人♥
I want you to kill that Russian bitch.
盖里 盖里 盖里
Gary, Gary, Gary,Gary, Gary.
盖里 你真神奇 你真神奇
Gary, you'’re magic.You'’re magic.
不不不不 你不明白
No, no, no, no, no. You don'’t understand.
哦 盖里
Oh, Gary.
哦 盖里
Oh, Gary.
你真神奇 真神奇
You'’re magic. Magic.
神奇的双手
Magic hands.
谢谢你 这对我意义重大 汤姆
Thank you, sir. That means a lot, Tom.
我需要这个
I needed this.
我需要这个 我就知道……
I needed this and I-- and I knew--
当我看到那长长的指骨时 我就知道了
When I saw those long phalanges, I knew.
我就知道
I knew.
你看起来压力很大
Well, you seem real stressed.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我以前很快乐 盖里
I used to be happy, Gary.
我和米咪很幸福
Me and Mimi were happy.
我们……
And we...
我们互相支持
we had each other'’s backs.
她会说 谢谢亲爱的 我罩着你 宝贝
She was like, "Thanks, hon. I got you, babe.
我罩着你 宝贝
I got you, babe."
然后我们有了孩子
And then we had kids.
哈喽
Hello?
我们听得见
We can hear you.
是
Yeah.
我和我的前任养过一只猫 叫忧忧
Me and my ex had a cat named Blue.
所以我能理解你
So I can relate with you.
我想我们一起工作是没有用的
I guess it doesn'’t help that we work together.
你是做什么工作的 汤姆
What kind of work do you do, Tom?
盖里 我可以告诉你 但我可能不得不杀了你
Well, Gary, I could tell you, but I might have to kill you.
我不想杀你 盖里
I don'’t wanna kill you, Gary.
对 我们一点也不想那样
Yeah, we don'’t want that at all.
我不会杀你的 盖里
I'’m not gonna kill you, Gary.
谢谢 盖里
Thanks, Gary.
你现在可以走了
You'’re free to go.
你确定吗
You sure?
不用等米咪吗
Don'’t wanna wait on Mimi?
不用 我来做主
No, I'’m making the call.
再见 盖里
Goodbye, Gary.
我爱你们
I love you girls.
汤姆肯定又停药了
Tom must be off his meds again.
只有两条路可以进去
There'’s only two ways in.
凡是进去的人 没有一个出来的
For everyone who'’s gone in, no one'’s come out.
严格来说 罗科没有进去
Rocco didn'’t technically go in.
对 他在停车场烈火焚身了 谢谢 米奇
Yeah, he exploded in the parking lot. Thanks, Mick.
那里有多少人 -只有一个
How many are there?Just one.
电影精选列表