嗯哼 对
Mm-hmm. Yeah, right.
天啊 汤姆
Jesus Christ, Tom.
她真是吃透你了
She'’s really gotten to you.
你记得挂在她墙上的那个东西吗
You remembered that thing hanging above her wall?
TROMP
TROMP.
哦 天啊 -TROMP
Oh, Lord.TROMP!
信任 尊重 开明 积极
Trust, respect, open-mindedness, positivity.
TROMP -嗯
TROMP.Mm-hmm.
如果你不能四者兼顾 就选其一
If you can'’t handle all four, just pick one.
好的 我会选一个 我选积极 -噗
Okay, I will pick one. I pick positivity.Puh!
我肯定戈特利布医生
I'’m positive Dr. fucking Gottlieb
自从柏林墙后就没上过床
hasn'’t gotten laid since the Berlin Wall.
还有我们三个
Makes three of us.
那就拿出点主动性
Well, then take some fucking initiative.
天呐
Oh, God.
我只是观察了一下 你开车像个疯子
I'’m just gonna make an observation. You'’re driving like a maniac.
我想这是和你最好朋友的私人恩怨
And I think this is a personal vendetta against your best friend.
以前的最好朋友 现在是敌人
Ex-best friend, current enemy.
你会支持我吗
And will you have my fucking back?
没事的 姑娘们
It'’s okay, girls.
封锁道路 别让闲杂人等过来
Keep it locked up. Keep the riffraff out.
今晚应该不会太漫长
Shouldn'’t be a long night.
感谢出来
Thanks for coming out.
小事一桩 没问题 老大
No sweat. You got it, boss.
六人进去 无人出来
Six guys in, no guys out?
该死的 这太扯淡了
Shit, man. Man, this is some bullshit.
盖里 请专注点 -我很专注
Gary, focus, please.Man, I am focused.
这是我振作的方式 好吗
That'’s how I gather myself, okay?
我只是个按♥摩♥师
I'’m just a masseuse.
我不该在这里
I shouldn'’t even be here.
靠
Shit!
别那么娘们 走吧
Don'’t be a bitch, man. Come on.
快来
Come on!
别说话 上帝 保佑我
Shut up. God, please help me.
盖里 你在等什么 我们走
Gary, what are you waiting for? Let'’s go.
啊
Ah!
好吧 来吧 走
Okay, come on. Go.
门没锁 你先上 你先上
It'’s not locked. You go first. You go first.
不 你黑你先进
No, get your Black ass in there.
你这是种族歧视 你不可以说这些
That'’s some racist shit. You can'’t say that shit.
我的错 我的错 你说得对
My bad. My bad. You'’re right.
我要去办公室 好吗
I'’ma go towards the office, all right?
去吧 兄弟
You go right there, boy.
你能搞定 对吗
You got that, right?
鲍比
Bobby!
我好害怕 快开门
I'’m scared! Open up, man!
好的 阿里附体 成龙上身
Okay. A little bit of Ali. A little bit of Jackie.
好的
Okay.
动手吧 我能解决你
Let'’s do this. I got you, okay?
你最好解决她 鲍比 对 狠狠揍她
You better get her, Bobby! Yeah! Whup her ass, boy!
杀了那个贱♥人♥ 杀了那个贱♥人♥ 鲍比
Kill that bitch!Kill that bitch, Bobby!
鲍比 她死了吗
Bobby, is she dead?
什么鬼
What the fuck--
不 不 不
No. No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
我没看见 没有 没有
I didn'’t see that. I didn'’t, I didn'’t.
再看一次 好的 就只是……
One more time. Okay, that'’s just--
靠
Shit.
鲍比 鲍比 拜托快点 鲍比
Bobby, Bobby. Please, come on, Bobby.
不乱动 安静 安静
No, stay down. Be quiet. Be quiet, be quiet.
好的 我是瞎子
Okay, look! I'’m blind.
我没看到你的脸 也没看到尸体
I didn'’t see your face or the dead bodies.
啊 我什么都没看见
Aah! I didn'’t see nothing!
该死 求你了
Oh, shit! Please!
求你了
Please!
在你的手指被炸成土豆条之前
You got 90 seconds before the oil
你有九十秒的时间坦白
turns your fingers into pommes frites.
该死 听着女士 我只听的懂美国式的威胁
Come on. Oh, shit. Look, lady, I only understand American threats.
意思就是炸薯条
It means french fries!
好的 听着
Okay, look.
我叫盖里 我是天秤座 我喜欢中餐
Okay, look, my name is Gary, and I'’m a Libra and I like Chinese food.
谁关心你的星座了
Who cares about your fucking star sign?
我跟你没有一点仇
And I don'’t have no problems with you at all.
我跟你也没有一点仇 盖里
I have no problem with you, Gary.
我只是有些问题 想知道答案
I just have questions and I want answers.
好的
Okay, look--
跟我说说多姆 -靠
Tell me about Dom!Well, shit.
我想多姆是水瓶座 他的生日是两天前
I think Dom, he'’s an Aquarius. His birthday was two days ago.
不 这不是我想知道的 -好的
No! That'’s not what I wanna know.Okay.
他为什么想烧掉我的餐厅
Why does he wanna burn down my restaurant?
我不知道原因 我真的不知道
I don'’t know why! I really don'’t know!
你最好知道
Well, you better fucking know
因为你只剩六十秒了
because you'’ve got 60 seconds left.
好的 是关于保险的
Okay, okay. It'’s an insurance thing.
这很难理解 好吗 很难理解
It'’s very confusing, okay? It'’s confusing.
为什么是今晚 为什么是今晚 -我不知道
Why tonight? Why tonight?I don'’t know!
因为他们有一场家族之间的斗争
Because they got-- It'’s a war between the families.
他说公♥司♥需要现金
And he gotta have-- He says gotta have cash for the company.
他手下有多少人
How many men work for him?
我不知道 我不知道
I don'’t know. I don'’t know.
开始烫了 开始烫了 求你了
This is getting hot. It'’s getting hot, please.
就是要这样
That'’s the idea.
求你了 女士 我是个按♥摩♥师
Please, lady, look, I'’m a masseuse!
我只负责按♥摩♥ -什么
All I do is massage!What?
对 我需要我的手
Yes! I need my hands!
求你了 放过我 求你了
Please, let me go. Please.
别他妈叫了
Oh, stop fucking shouting!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
求你了 求你了 听着 好
Please, please, please. Look. Okay.
好的 首先我想说谢谢你
Okay, I just wanna say thank you, first of all,
因为你尊重手艺人的手
for respecting an artist'’s hands.
你要杀我吗
You gonna kill me?
啊
Huh?
我并不喜欢这样
I don'’t enjoy this.
所以你不会杀我
So you not gonna kill me?
你可以放我走
Hell, you could let me go.
所以你是按♥摩♥师
So you'’re a masseuse.
对 我有按♥摩♥师证
Yes, I'’m-- I'’m a certified masseuse.
我整天都帮人按♥摩♥
I-- I do massages all day,
我可以看出你现在就需要按♥摩♥
and I can tell you need a massage right now.
我可以把手放你身上
I can put my hands on you and put '’em--
你叫盖里
You'’re Gary, huh?
对 我叫盖里 -你是天秤座
Yes, I am Gary.You a Libra?
对 我是天秤座
Yes, I am a Libra.
如果你不喜欢 我可以换星座 只要你想
If you don'’t like that, I can change my sign if you want to.
那是什么意思
What that mean?What that mean?
是不是意味着你要…… 还有人会来
That mean you about to-- Some people coming in?
意思是滚出去 盖里 趁我还没改变主意
It means get out of here, Gary, before I change my mind.
我懂了
I understand that.
但我能先用下你的卫生间吗
But can I use your restroom first, huh?
好的 我出去 我不喜欢那个表情
Okay, I'’m out. I don'’t like that look.
滚出去 -好的
Get the fuck out!Okay.
靠
Shit.
我们接到电♥话♥说附近有枪声
We had some calls about some gunfire in the area.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?
我们正在挖餐厅的煤气总管
Uh, we'’re digging up the gas main at the restaurant.
手提钻整晚都会断断续续地响
Jackhammer is gonna be going on and off all night.
是
Yeah.
这是一个住♥宅♥区 有很多爱管闲事的人
It'’s a residential area. Got a lot of busybodies.
电影精选列表