我会和他们谈谈
I'’ll talk to them.
这是唯一的办法
It'’s the only way.
如果你不讲道理 那就我讲
If you'’re not gonna be reasonable, I will.
多姆
Dom!
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
怎么回事 雷
What'’s going on, Ray?
你不能烧餐厅 现在还不能
You can'’t burn it down. Not yet.
为什么
Why is that?
给我们个机会把生意做起来 求你了
Give us a chance to really make it work, please.
我很看好这个地方
I got a good feeling about this place.
你也很看好
And you had a good feeling about
之前的那四家餐厅 你还记得吗
the last four restaurants too. Do you remember that?
是 我知道 但这一家不一样
Yeah, I know, I know, but this one'’s different.
我不吃这一套 雷
It'’s not working for me, Ray.
你所拥有的就是一个看好吗
Is that all you got is a good feeling?
拜托 别让我难堪
Come on, don'’t bust my balls.
好吧 听着 我真的非常看好 好吗
All right, look. I got a really good feeling. All right?
这样能行吗
Is that-- Does that work?
从你嘴里说出来没有什么意义
Doesn'’t mean much coming from you.
多姆 求你了
Dom, please.
雷
Ray...
从这个事实中找找安慰
take solace in the fact
你没有把这家店经营得太拉跨
that you didn'’t run this one into the ground.
你烧掉了它
You burned it.
你觉得他们抓到她了吗
You think they got her?
废话不多说 米奇 你上
Enough bullshit. Mickey, you'’re up.
把这地方烧为平地
Burn this place to the ground.
多姆 求你了 拜托
Dom, please. Come on.
喂 米咪吗
Hello? Mimi?
安娜 是你吗
Ana, is that you?
是我
Yes.
你好吗
How are you?
额
Um...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这真是久别又重逢 不是吗
Well, this is a blast from the past, isn'’t it?
还是老样子 就像过去一样
Same old shit, like the old days.
你陷入麻烦 就叫我来保你
You get in some shit, and you call me to bail you out?
对
Yes.
嗯 所以你要我帮忙
Hmm. So you need my help.
有一些人想要烧掉我的餐厅
There are some men trying to burn down my restaurant.
哦不 在开张夜吗
Oh, no. On opening night?
是的
Yeah.
太残暴了
Well, that'’s just rude.
有多少人
How many are we talking?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
但你能帮忙吗
But can you help?
我有什么选择呢 安娜
Well, what choice do I have, Ana?
既然你打给我 我想肯定是十万火急 对吧
If you'’re calling me, I'’m guessing it'’s an emergency, right?
确实是 额
It is, yeah. Um...
你能快来吗
Could you hurry?
我会的 宝贝 别担心
I will, babe. Don'’t worry.
通往朋友家的路总不漫长
A road to a friend'’s house is never long.
我们是朋友 对吧
And we are friends, right?
即使过了这么多年
Even after all these years?
对 朋友
Yeah, friends.
很好
Good.
保护好自己 安娜 我们一会儿见
Protect yourself, Anya. We'’ll see you soon.
米咪 听着
Mimi, listen.
额
Uh...
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know I--
你知道我离开的时候 -别 别 别
You know, when I left-- No, no, no, no, no. No.
等我到了再闲聊这些 好吗
We will chitchat all about it when I get there, '’kay?
我等不及了
Can'’t wait.
这把很干净 -请不要再唱了
This one'’s clean.Please stop singing that.
我们走
Let'’s go.
我们要走吗 -对 收拾家伙
We'’re leaving?Yes, pack your shit.
我们走 -好的
Let'’s go.Okay.
姑娘们 我们…… -走了 姑娘们
Girls, we'’re--Come on, girls.
那是谁
Who was that?
很简单 你只需跑进去 往地上一扔 嘣
It'’s simple. You just run in, throw it on the ground. Boom.
我不听你的命令
I don'’t take orders from you.
这是我爸爸下达的命令
This comes direct from my pops.
他是让你去做
He told you to do it.
而我现在告诉了你 这叫委托
And I'’m telling you. It'’s called delegating.
这就是领导力
It'’s what leadership is.
现在上
Now go.
上啊 你害怕吗
Come on. Are you scared?
我会在我爸面前为你美言的
I'’ll tell my dad you did a good job.
做好这件事 会是一个大功劳
Just do this thing. It'’s gonna be huge.
你去做 你说服不了我的
You do it. You'’re not gonna convince me.
你不服从命令
You'’re being insubordinate.
有点种 听话
Grow your balls and listen.
没门 这是不可能的 白♥痴♥
No way. It'’s not gonna happen.Fucking idiots.
给 我们上
Here, let'’s go.
我们上
Let'’s go.
你能行的
You got it.
你可以的
You can do it.
加油
Come on.
靠
Shit.
我只是说说 如果我们停车 会拖慢速度
Just saying, if we get pulled over, it'’s gonna slow us down.
好的 谢谢 汤姆 -不客气
Okay. Thanks, Tom.Y-You'’re welcome.
速度很快
Going fast.
开得很快 太快了
Driving fast, too fast.
我认为限速实际上是……
I think the speed limit'’s actually--
我的天 你真是……
Oh, my God, you'’re really--
汤姆 -好吧
Tom.Yeah.
你知道这让我想起了什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
布加勒斯特 -对 布加勒斯特
Bucharest?Yeah, Bucharest.
记得那是个好任务
Remember that was-- that was a-- that was a good one.
你在布加勒斯特表现很好 -是的
You were good in Bucharest.I was.
我是说 没错 因为我们……
I mean, yeah, because we sma--
还记得我们冲进了狗狗公园 那些愤怒的……
Remember we smashed into the dog park and those really angry--
那是个任务 汤姆 成功了吗
It was a mission, Tom. And was it successful?
那是个成功的任务 -成功了
It was a successful mission.It was.
对
Yeah.
这次不是任务
This isn'’t a mission.
没人喜欢后座司机 汤姆
Nobody likes a back-seat driver, Tom.
我坐在前座
I'’m sitting in the front.
我们为什么必须得来 -抱歉 女士
Why did we have to come?Excuse me, lady.
你知道为什么
You know exactly why.
我还有功课 米咪
I have homework, Mimi.
不要叫我米咪
Do not fucking call me, Mimi.
你上次说有功课 我们到家时却是场派对
The last time you had "homework," we came home to a party.
是社会学的功课
It was sociology.
内容是一个聚会 所以……
And it was a get-together, so--
好的 所以这就是你的实话
Yeah, okay, so that'’s your truth.
听你米咪的话 妈咪 你妈妈
Just listen to your Mimi-- Mommy-- your mother.
听着 只是个建议 如果你减下速
Listen-- Look, it was just a suggestion. If you slow down--
好的 我建议你少管闲事
Okay, well, I suggest that you mind your own business.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for that suggestion.
我只是想帮忙 -好的 你可以帮忙
I'’m just trying to help.Okay, you can help.
有话就在心里默默地说
Just do it silently inside your mind.
戈特利布医生说我们应该公开谈话 -你知道吗
Dr. Gottlieb says that we should have an open forum--You know what?
如果戈特利布医生医生懂这么多
If Dr. fucking Gottlieb knows so much,
那她为什么会结三次婚 汤姆
why has she been married three times, huh, Tom?
我的天啊 你们快他妈离婚吧
Oh, my God, just get fucking divorced already.
注意言词
Language.
你们知道你们搞得我们有多惨吗
Do you realize how much you guys are screwing us up?
我和你妈妈就是床头吵架
Okay, your mother and I are just working through a cloudy yesterday
床尾和
to get to a sunny tomorrow sometime.
电影精选列表