他会心软
He melts.
所以
So,
哪怕只是我的一根头髮受伤
if you harm even one hair on my head,
你就休想再见到他了
you'll never see him again.
你确定吗?
You sure about that? Hmm?
敢拿性命对赌吗?
Want to bet your life on that?
放轻鬆
Relax, relax, relax.
我们是男人
We are men.
男人会把话讲清楚吧?
Men talk things through, right?
那就来讲吧
Let's talk then.
讲个鬼
Talk bullshit.
长官
Sir.
说话
Talk to her.
他来了,小莫 谁?
He's here, Mo. - Who?
强尼的跑腿小弟
Johnny's fucking errand boy.
把儿子还给我
Bring me my son.
兄弟
My brother…
你是聪明人
you're a smart man.
我们谈个条件
Let's talk.
我可以让你离开这裡
Let's say you walk out of here…
带儿子一起走
with your son.
我们可以让你发财
We can make you rich.
要什麽有什麽
Get everything you want.
每个人都有个价码吧?
Every man has a price, right?
你的是多少?
What is your price?
穆提玛
Mtima…
你帮不了我什麽忙
there's nothing you can do for me.
你是个耻辱
You are a disgrace,
背叛自己的同胞
a traitor to your own people.
你放纵自己
You indulge yourself,
榨乾别人来自肥
getting fat as you suck your people's land dry.
你吃饱了
You are stuffed,
我们的父母却挨饿受苦
while our parents suffer in poverty.
我跟你不一样,穆提玛,听到没?
We are not the same, Mtima. Do you hear me?
我们不一样
We are not the same.
你是寄生虫、一种疾病,让我作噁
You are a parasite, a disease. You sicken me!
你是我们祖先的敌人
You are an enemy to our ancestors.
我现在就该砍掉你的头,剥掉你的皮
I should cut your head off right now, skin your hide,
吊在外面晒乾
and hang you out to dry.
听到没?
Do you hear me?
我的提议仍然有效
My offer still stands.
接受我们的条件
Take what we're offering you.
我们一起仰天大笑
Laugh and grow fat with us.
感谢你的祖先
Thank your ancestors.
快点
Go, go, go, go!
布恩赛尔,请回答
Boonsaaier, come in.
B队,报告状况
Bravo Team, report!
我来保护他,你们往前
I've got him. You go ahead.
A队,报告状况
Alpha Team, report!
塞恬柏,回答!
September, come in!
干
Oh, fuck!
她在哪裡?
Where is she?
怎麽这麽久?
What took you so long?
帮我鬆绑
Untie me!
射死他
Just shoot him!
不
No!
我很期待这一刻
I've been looking forward to this.
来吧!
Come on!
哦 -来吧!
Ah! -Come on!
我会跟你儿子说 你打了一场漂亮的仗
I'll tell your boy you put up a good fight.
我儿子呢?
Where's my son?
祖寇
Zuko!
帕卡?
Paka?
帕卡
Paka!
长矛 丢掉
The spear, drop it!
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
档桉 交出来!
The files! Hand over the files!
档桉明天就公诸于世了
The files go to print tomorrow.
结束了
It's over!
动手吧,小莫
Go ahead, Mo!
何时结束,由我们决定
We say when it's over.
开枪
Shoot.
小莫!
Mo! - Come, come!
小莫!
Hey! - Hey, hey, hey.
叛国是要处死的,同志
The punishment for treason is death, comrade.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this!
闭嘴,溷帐
Shut up, you dog!
同志
Comrade…
继续执行任务
Go ahead with your mission.
你要证明给我们看
You need to prove to us…
你跟你父亲不一样
that you aren't like your father
他就是因背叛而死
who died a traitor.
结束了
It's over!
放我们走!
Just let us go!
你知道太多事情了
You know too much.
还好吗?
You good?
伊曼
Iman!
闪开!
Move!
来吧
Come on. Come on.
伊曼
Iman!
伊曼
Iman. Iman!
来
Come.
帕卡!
Paka!
来吧
Come on. Come on.
为您播报下午的头条新闻
In your top story this afternoon,
当局仍无法认定是谁涉嫌暗♥杀♥
authorities are still no closer
名誉扫地的总统候选人达萨穆提玛
to naming suspects in the alleged assassinations of disgraced presidential hopeful, Daza Mtima,
与总统情报局局长莫勒冈奎娜
and Presidential Intelligence Agency Director, Molebogeng Kwena.
在此之前 《开普哨兵报》发布了重磅报导
This follows the bombshell Cape Sentinel report
在向议会委员会提交新证据后
that has since led to a spate of high-profile arrests and resignations
该报导引发一连串 倍受关注的逮捕与辞职...
in the wake of new evidence being submitted to a parliamentary commission of--
我是在这裡长大的 我在你这个年纪的时候
This is where I grew up when I was a boy like you.
看到没?
See that?
那是大鱼河
That's the Great Fish River.
我们的农场就在卡塔河那边
Our farm is just over there on the Cata River.
我们会有真的乳牛吗?
Will we have real cows?
现在还没有
Not yet,
以后会有
but we will.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证
Promise.
电影精选列表