to always be there for you,
就像个父亲
a father figure.
也许我没有做到
Maybe I failed,
但在我眼中,你一直都像个儿子
but know that to me, you have always been like a son.
都在这裡
It's all here.
挖吧,乌辛格利
Dig, Umzingeli.
那天晚上我说的话并不是真心的
I never meant the words I said to you that night.
你不是杀手 你是战士
You aren't a killer. You're a warrior.
比我勇敢多了
Much braver than I could ever be.
我明白你为什麽离开
I understand why you left,
但你跟我一样清楚
but you know as well as I do
我们猎杀的不是圣人
that the men we hunt are no saints.
像我们这样的人 有更崇高的目标去奋斗
Men like us have a higher purpose
去保护无助的人
to fight and protect those who are helpless.
在狩猎的过程,我们可能失去自我
In our hunt, we risk losing sight of ourselves,
与奋斗的目标
and that which we fight for.
你离去后,我更领悟到这个道理
Your departure drove that truth home for me,
就像长矛刺进心脏
like a spear to the heart.
(阿布克兰-开♥发♥元老 2000年前原始档桉)
我后悔把你的家人捲进来
I regret dragging your family into this.
你应当拥有他们的爱
You deserve their love.
好好照顾帕卡米利,他是个好孩子
Look after Pakamile. He's a good boy.
他的眼睛跟你一样
His eyes, like yours, are full of promise,
充满希望、决心、机智、勇气
determination, resourcefulness, courage.
让他自豪 当个好父亲,别像我一样
Make him proud. Be the father I failed to be.
祖寇,阿克布兰的最后一战 就靠你来完成了
It's up to you now, Zuko, to finish the fight of Alkebulan.
就算不是为了我们,也要为正义而战
If not for us, do it for justice.
强尼手书
Yours, Johnny.
(没有讯号♥)
乌辛格利 这把矛能保护你,不受阴影伤害
Umzingeli, a spear for you to guard you from shadow.
(南非边境)
先生,晚安
Good evening, sir.
护照
Passport.
(拨号♥)
(紧急联络人)
你是祖寇库马洛吧?
Zuko Khumalo, I presume?
双子座在哪裡?
Where-- Where is Gemini?
宗垛小姐恐怕已经暴露身分
I'm afraid Ms. Zondo has been compromised.
玛克巴也是
So has Makeba.
祕密已经洩漏
The jig is up.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
玛莉在哪裡?
Where is Malime?
给我... 玛莉在哪裡?
Bring me-- - Where is Malime?
发生了...
There's…
一点意外
been a bit of an accident.
男孩在我手上
I have the boy.
东西交出来,我就把他还给你
Bring me what you have, and I'll return him to you.
库马洛先生?
Mr. Khumalo?
库马洛先生?
Mr. Khumalo?
你好像激怒他了
Sounds like you pissed him off.
那个孩子安全吗?
Is the boy secure?
那裡是铜牆铁壁
Place is tight as a tick.
你去守着他
I want you there with him.
恕我直言
Respectfully…
你付的钱不够多
you're not paying me enough for this shit.
那个男孩是诱饵
The boy is bait.
你是哪一点不明白?
What about that do you not understand?
要怎麽做?
Go on.
祖寇库马洛一直是我的眼中钉
Zuko Khumalo has been a thorn in my flesh long enough.
我要他永远消失
I want him eliminated permanently.
你不杀了他,我们就完蛋了
If you don't kill him, we're screwed.
不
No.
是你完蛋
You're screwed.
我会销声匿迹
I'll just disappear.
我也能帮你销声匿迹
I could help you to disappear too.
看好那个孩子
Babysit the boy.
喂?
Yes, hello?
麦克布雷斯勒?
Mike Bressler?
我就是
Mm-hmm. Speaking.
我叫祖寇库马洛
My name is Zuko Khumalo.
我有个东西你可能会感兴趣
I've got something that might interest you.
在哪碰面?
Where can we meet?
麦克布雷斯勒?
Mike Bressler?
呃…
Um…
嗨
Hi.
这很像007的电影情节,对吧?
You know, this is, uh…This is some real James Bond shit, right?
你是坚强沉默型的?
Strong, silent type, hmm?
我有条件
There are conditions.
说吧
Name them.
我的...
My…
我的家人
My family…
我要找到他们
I-- I need to find them.
我能你助一臂之力
I, uh-- I can help with that.
你们两个不用我介绍吧
I believe you two need no introduction.
伊曼
Iman.
玛莉呢?
Where's Malime?
我尽力了,祖寇
I-- I did my best, Zuko.
玛莉在哪裡?
Where is Malime?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
玛莉在哪裡?
Where's Malime?!
她在哪裡?
Where is she?!
我那麽信任你
I trusted you.
玛莉...
Malime…
对不起
I'm sorry.
不能怪你
It's not your fault.
搞定了
This is it.
我们终于要扳倒那个恶毒的杂碎了
This is how we finally take that malicious motherfucker down.
他的银行纪录、电邮纪录、讯息
His bank records, email transcripts, messages.
今晚要公布出来 - 不行
We have to get this to print tonight. -No.
国家肃贪报告明天要发布 我们要抢先一步
We have to get this out before the State Capture report tomorrow.
我要先找到儿子
Not until I find my son.
你需要多少时间?
How much time do you need?
我们引诱莫奎娜
We lure Mo Kwena.
继续说
Go on.
直捣穆提玛的窝
Take the fight to Mtima.
当场杀了他
Sever the head of the snake in its hole.
就是这间小屋吧?
This is the cabin, isn't it?
你在监视奎娜?
You've kept tabs on Kwena?
以防万一
Insurance.
小莫最近常来这裡
Mo's been visiting this location frequently of late.
那是穆提玛的爱巢 是他在开普敦的大本营
That's Mtima's love nest, his home base when he's in Cape Town.
藉此让他们把帕卡米利还你
This is how you make them bring Pakamile to you.
我要怎麽进去?
How do I get in?
看来今晚会下雨
Looks like it's going to piss tonight, hmm?
老闆很快就...
Hmm. The boss is going to be quick--
你的人生很美满
Hey! Life is good.
嘿,美女
Hey, girl! - Go, girl! Do that thing.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
嘿!
Hey!
音乐怎麽停了?
What happened to the music, guys?
在玩躲猫猫吗?
What? Are we playing hide-and-seek?
老...
Papa--
嘿!
Hey!
你亲自来了
So, you've come in person.
你以为可以活着出去吗?
Do you really think you'll just walk out of here?
告诉我
Tell me,
你想怎麽死?
how do you want to die? Eh?
小心你说的话
Watch what you say.
这会决定你的生死
It'll determine if you live or die.
你以为你在威胁谁?
Who do you think you're threatening?
你是为了儿子来的
You're here for your son.
一提到家人,战士的心都会软化
Every warrior melts when it comes to their family.
电影精选列表