查出身分了吗?
Do we have an ID yet?
娜蕾迪
Naledi!
马上查
On it, ma'am.
我保证,买♥♥这个绝对没有错
I promise you, you did not go wrong with this purchase.
谢谢 好
Gracias. - Okay. Thank you.
哦
Oh.
嗨
Hi.
亲爱的
Uh, my love.
什麽事? - 还好吗?
Yeah? - How are you?
你在哪?好像在附近
Where are you? It sounds like you're here.
不是,听好
No. Listen.
我要离开几天
I need to leave town for a few days.
是那个拉保险的吧?
It's the insurance salesman, isn't it?
我就知道
I knew it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
你不知道比较好 不安全
It's better if you don't know. It's not safe.
我从没跟儿子说过
I never had told my son that…
男人最终都会离开
all men leave eventually.
看来他会自己体会到
I guess he's going to have to find out for himself now.
不是这样的,宝贝
No, no, no, my sweetheart.
我跟你们一起过的日子
The life I have with you and Paka
是我梦寐以求的生活
is the life I've always wanted.
我这麽做
If I do this,
我们才能继续过那种生活
we can continue to live that life.
请允许我为你们这样做
Please allow me to do that for you.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
哈?
Hmm?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我保证
I promise.
祖寇?
Zuko?
祖寇
Zuko!
祖寇
Zuko.
布雷斯勒先生
Mr. Bressler.
如果你想扳倒穆提玛
If you're interested in bringing down Mtima
和毁掉你前途的人
and the people who ruined your career,
你最好清醒一点
I suggest you sober up.
档桉很快就送过去
I'm having files delivered to you shortly.
我叫强尼
My name is Johnny Klein,
我就指望你了
and I'm counting on you.
对啦,去你的,老兄
Yeah, yeah, sure.Fuck off, man.
总部,车内空无一物,尸体也无异状
Control, there's nothing in the car and nothing on the corpse.
这傢伙很乾淨
The guy was clean.
更正,他面目全非
Scratch that. He's a fucking mess.
他很乾淨?妈的,这是什麽意思?
He's clean? What the fuck do you mean he's clean?
局长大人 一天两次,我真走运
Madam Director. Twice in one day. Lucky me.
他身上只有枪
Nothing but the gun.
没有证物
He's clean as a whistle.
抱歉,长官 我得走了,这裡人太多了
Sorry, boss. Got to go. Too many eyes.
(开普敦国际机场)
(开普敦国际机场)
所有乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers…
(南非共和国)
目标在马塞卢航♥空♥准备登机
Target is checking in at an Air Maseru counter.
现在抓起来?
Permission to take him now?
抓起来
Take him.
要不动声色
Discreetly.
请跟我们走
Can you please come with us?
你以为是在玩游戏吗? 快点
Do you think this is a game? Hurry up. Fast.
很好 慢慢移♥动♥
That's it. Nice and easy.
你要去马塞卢做什麽?
What are you going to do in Maseru? Hmm?
这是什麽?
What is this?
这是什麽? 嘿?
What is this?Hey!
强尼克莱给你什麽?
Hmm? What did Johnny Klein give you?
哈?
Huh?
廉价的戒指
Not much of a ring.
干,手伸过来
Give me your fucking hand.
有探员受伤,重複,有探员受伤
Agents down. Repeat, agents down!
目标在中♥央♥航厦
Target is in the central terminal. All units, converge on his position now!
全员立刻前往他的位置集♥合♥
站住!
Stop!
中♥央♥航厦,他要跑走了
Central Terminal, he's on the move.
妈的,闪开!
Damn it, man, move!
他下楼了
He's heading down the stairs!
抓住他!
Get him!
嘿
Hey!
他溷入人群了,有人看到他吗?
He's disappeared into the crowd. Anyone got eyes?
(计程车接送)
没有 没有看到目标
Control, negative. No sign of target.
今晚首先来关心西开普省的消息 今天稍早
We start in the Western Cape this evening, where a dramatic car chase
一场戏剧性的飞车追逐
turned deadly after it spilled
在开普敦臭名昭着的 滨海高速公路桥上
onto Cape Town's notorious Foreshore Freeway Bridge
酿成致命的意外
earlier today, claiming the life
名誉扫地的前国际关係部主任
of disgraced former Director General of International Relations,
强尼克莱因此丧命
Johnny Klein.
请听本台记者香奈儿易卜欣的报导
Our reporter, Chanel Ebrahim is looking into the tragedy.
曼德拉,晚安
Good evening, Mandla.
干 - 我询问过警♥察♥...
Oh, fuck. -…conversation I had with police…
罗伊,开大声一点
Hey, Roy! Volume! -Yeah.
目击者指称
…eyewitnesses report that Johnny Klein was being pursued
强尼克莱遭私人保全机构英格威追捕
by private security agency, Ingwe,
随后举枪自尽
before he allegedly shot himself
自未完工的高速公路上坠落
and plunged from the unfinished highway.
此事仍在调查中 稍候会有更多的资讯
The matter is still under investigation, and more information is forthcoming.
我叫强尼克莱 我就指望你了
My name is Johnny Klein, and I'm counting on you.
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
这边,定格,放大影像
There. Freeze that frame and enhance.
找出地址
Get me that address.
这栋房♥子登记在 丹蒂薇玛克巴太太名下
That house is registered under the name
那不是外♥交♥部♥长吗?
of Mrs. Thandiwe Makeba. Isn't she the Minister of Foreign Affairs?
前部长
Former minister.
列印出来
Print me that.
通知小莫
Alert Mo.
喂,双子座,怎麽了?
Yes, Gemini, w-what is it?
没时间了,我得给他们一点东西
We're running out of time. I have to give them something.
干
Fuck.
我爱你
I love you.
晚点见
See you later.
是那个拉保险的吧?
It's the insurance salesman, isn't it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
(拨号♥)
(紧急联络人)
(开普敦,科伊桑共和国)
(索托)
(《开普哨兵报》新闻编辑室)
先生,不好意思
Excuse me, sir.
你是麦克布雷斯勒吗?
Are you Mike Bressler?
我曾经是麦克布雷斯勒
I was Mike Bressler once.
抱歉,先生,你是我的英雄
Sorry, sir. You're, like, my hero.
小朋友,你叫什麽名字? - 艾莉森巴洛伊,先生
What's your name, kid? -Oh, Allison Bhaloyi, sir.
我是新来的实习生 - 艾莉森巴洛伊?
I'm the new intern here.Allison Bhaloyi, huh?
拜託,别叫我“先生”
Please, please, don't call me "sir."
我是溷蛋,也是酒鬼
I am a scoundrel and a drunk.
好
Okay.
呃…
Um…
你在忙什麽?
What are you working on?
可能是白忙一场
Probably nothing.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴认识你
Was good to meet you.
艾莉森巴洛伊
Allison Bhaloyi!
艾巴
AB.
想帮忙吗?
You wanna help?
好啊
Yeah!
好
Um… yeah. Yeah.
电影精选列表