他的光环何时开始褪色?
When did this fade start?
四年前
Four years ago.
四年前发生了什麽事?
And what happened four years ago?
穆提玛!
Mtima!
答对了!
Bingo!
这个人即将躲过 腐♥败♥和国家肃贪的指控
A man who is about to walk free from corruption and State Capture charges
因为政♥府♥已经没有证人了
because the state has run out of witnesses.
杀人不眨眼的姦夫即将当上总统
A murderous, raping adulterer is set to become our new president,
之后,小美女
and then, my beautiful young friend,
大家都完蛋了
we are all well and truly fucked.
这就是你之前报导的
That's everything you wrote about.
是啊,之后我的事业 被他搞得一蹶不振
Yeah, sure. Before he fucked my career six ways from Sunday.
但收到克莱的讯息后
But after that message I got from Klein,
我觉得我们又进场比赛了 而祖寇库马洛就是我们的冠军前锋
I reckon we are back in the game, and Zuko Khumalo is our champion striker.
R1250GS
Ooh! R 1250 GS!
好酷的摩托车
It's a sweet bike, man.
兄弟,地图拿反了
My bro, map's upside down.
不要看到什麽就相信
Don't believe everything you see.
你可能才反了
Maybe you're upside down.
嘿
You know,
这不关我的事,不过
none of my business,
波耳人几小时前来过 在找一个人,骑着...
but… the Boere were here a few hours ago looking for a bro on a…
镇外的橘河沿岸设了很大的路障
A massive road block there by the Orange River outside of town.
如果我骑着名牌摩托车
So if I were a bro on a R 1250 GS…
就会走R717公路 往北去菲利普波利斯
I'd take the R717 North to Philippolis.
一直骑到特龙普斯堡
Stay on that 'til Trompsburg.
然后 再骑回N1公路
Then back onto the N1 from there.
(总统情报局持续追捕嫌犯)
300兰特
It's 300.
谢谢帮忙
That's for the help.
我的忠告是免费的,兄弟
The advice is free, my bro.
我跟波耳人交手过几次
I've had my fair share with the Boere.
人都该有第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
再会
Salut, salut.
曼比女士
Ms. Mambi.
请别惊慌,我是祖寇的朋友
Please don't be alarmed. I'm a friend of Zuko.
你说什麽?
Ex-- Excuse me? What?
我不能多说,事情变化很快
I can't say more. Things are happening fast now,
你在这裡不安全
but you're not safe here.
那麽...
What--
我儿子呢?他没事吧?
Wha-- What about my son? Is he all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎麽回事?祖寇在哪裡?
What's happening? Where is Zuko?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
只要准备好
Just be ready.
等等
Wait.
等等,准备好做什麽?
Wait. Be ready for what?
娜蕾迪
Naledi.
强尼的触角很深
Johnny's tendrils run deep,
但一个个衰败了
but they're drying up one by one.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你在这裡够久了,懂得规矩
You've been here long enough to know how this goes.
你不讲,我们就逼你讲,自己选择
Either you talk, or we make you talk. Your choice.
怎麽样?
What's it going to be?
我绝对不会违背誓言
I will never betray my oath.
祖寇库马洛是谁? 他去马塞鲁要做什麽?
Who is Zuko Khumalo, and what does he want in Maseru?
在她身上找到的 只有两个联络人
I found this on her. Only two contacts.
曾科西和乌辛格利
Zenkosi and Umzingeli.
调查清楚
Run it.
我要知道他们的名字 地址、早餐吃什麽
I want names, addresses, what they had for breakfast.
干嘛?
What?
长官,找到库马洛了
Ma'am. We've located Khumalo.
把这个人♥渣♥带走
Take this piece of shit away.
是的
Copy that.
马上带曼比去安全屋 - 是的
Get Mambi to the safe house now. -Ma'am.
在等我讚美你吗?去做事!
What are you waiting for? Compliments? Get to work!
好,大家听好
Okay, everyone, listen up.
A队跟着我
Alpha Team is with me.
B队守在二线位置
Bravo Team, you take up the secondary position.
万一出事,我们在着陆区集结
If anything goes wrong, we'll regroup at the LZ.
记住,我们必须活捉他
And remember, we need to take him alive.
否则一毛钱都没有
He's our fucking paycheck!
干!她咬我!干!
Fuck!
She fucking bit me! Fuck!
别让车子通过!挡下来!
Don't let that car through! Stop that car!
你是谁?后援吗?
Who are you? The backup?
我们是后援吗?
Are we the backup?
我们看起来像后援吗?
Do we look like the fucking backup?
听好,老兄,我不知道你...
Listen, pal, I don't know where you--
退后一点
Stand back.
不然我会动手
Or I'll put you back.
叫大家就位
Get them in position.
走吧
Let's go.
现在!
Now!
放马过来,溷蛋
Bring it on, asshole.
听我的口令
On my mark.
拦下卡车
Stop that truck!
蹲下!
Get down, get down!
通报总部
Call it in!
来
Come.
所有部队,沿着一号♥公路拦截目标
All units, move to intercept targets along Route One.
切断所有逃跑路线,完毕
Cut off any escape. Over.
可恶!到底怎麽回事? - 娜蕾迪带走曼比了
Damn it! What is going on down there? -Ma'am, it's Naledi, she's taken Mambi.
不能让曼比受伤,贝丝,去搞定
I do not want Mambi hurt. Fix it, Beth! Fix it!
快点
Come on!
别动
Don't move!
玛莉,好 我们得跳过去
Malime? Okay, listen, you're going to have to jump.
我不要 - 我们得跳过去
No! -We are going to have to jump.
好吗?跟我来
Okay? Follow me.
稳住机身,我要瞄准目标
Keep this thing steady. I need a clean shot.
快点,你一定要跳
Come on! You have to do this!
快点
Hey, come on!
快点!飞到他前面
Go, go, go! Get me in front of him!
你要跳
Hey! You have to jump.
快点,看着我,眼睛看我
Come on, look at me! Eyes on me!
低一点!飞低一点
Lower! Get me lower!
娜蕾迪,想想你在做什麽
Naledi! Naledi, think about what you're doing.
快点,你要跳过来
Come on! You have to jump!
不!
No!
不!干!
No! Fuck!
妈的
Shit.
老鹰一号♥要坠毁了
Hawk One is going down!
漫游一号♥,来接我 我们在着陆区集结
Rover One, come pick me up. Let's regroup at the LZ.
嘿,站住!滚开!
Hey, you! Piss off!
闪边
Move!
干
Fuck!
他到底做了什麽?
What the fuck has he done?
好
Okay.
双子座?
Gemini?
曾科西,我们暴露身分了
Zenkosi, we're compromised.
乌辛格利呢?
Umzingeli?
我不知道
I don't know.
强尼就算死了,也会孤注一掷
Even from beyond the grave, Johnny gambles.
他派那个人去干蠢事
He sent the boy on a fool's errand.
我们不能依赖祖寇的运气
We cannot rely on Zuko's luck.
听好,这很重要
Listen, it's very important.
去《开普哨兵报》找麦克布雷斯勒
Find Mike Bressler at the Cape Sentinel.
把你知道的都告诉他
Tell him everything you know.
这是我们最后的希望
That's our last hope.
知道了
Yes, ma'am.
你有脱身之计吗?
Do you have an exit strategy?
电影精选列表