有的 你呢?
Yes, ma'am. What about you?
我一直都有退路,双子座
I've always had an escape plan, Gemini.
我知道这天很快就会来
I knew this day was coming soon.
我没事的,谢谢你的付出
I'll be fine. Thanks for everything.
改变策略 把那个男孩带来
Change in strategy. Bring me the boy.
曼比的儿子
Mambi's boy.
以防万一,带他去安全屋
Insurance. Take him to a safe house.
恕我直言,长官,这不符合规矩
Uh… Respectfully, ma'am,that's not-- that's not protocol.
规矩?
Protocol?
靠,你在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
看看四周,贝丝
Look around you, Beth.
去他的规矩
Fuck protocol.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
去找祖寇
Find Zuko.
我们只要五分钟 - 抱歉,你们不能过去
Listen, we'll be five minutes. -I'm sorry, sir, I can't let you through.
纳威
Neville!
天啊
Good heavens!
天啊,你活像个怪老头
Gosh, you look like an old geezer.
这是谁?新搭档? - 我叫艾莉森巴洛伊
Who's this? Your new sidekick? - Allison Bhaloyi.
很高兴认识你 - 我也是
Pleased to meet you. -Likewise.
发生什麽事,纳威?
What happened here, Neville?
自杀
It's a suicide.
少来了,纳威
Come on, Neville.
纳威
Neville!
这是总统情报局大楼
I know this is the PIA building.
这跟克莱和库马洛的事有关吧?
This is connected to the Klein and Khumalo thing, isn't it?
你入错行了
You're in the wrong profession.
别这样
Come on.
给我点情报,我会保密
Just give me something. Off the record.
大楼前传出枪声
Reports of gunfire in front of the building.
死者接着就跳下来 或失足
This was before the vic jumped. Or fell.
纳威,到底怎麽回事?
What the fuck is going on, Neville?
恐怕局势就要分崩离析
Either the dominoes are collapsing…
不然就是有人要清除证据
…or someone is cleaning house.
我是布雷斯勒
Bressler.
我是伊曼
This is Iman.
我是强尼的朋友
I'm a friend of Johnny's.
莫勒冈奎娜
Molebogeng Kwena.
丹蒂,你好
Hello, Thandi.
不请我进去吗?
Aren't you going to invite me in?
穆提玛这麽卑鄙,我并不惊讶
I'm not surprised Mtima would stoop so low.
我猜你迟早也会干同样的事
And I suppose it was just a matter of time before you did the same.
少来了,丹蒂
Oh, come off it, Thandi.
别自命清高了 你的手段更无♥耻♥
You think we're different? Your hands are no cleaner than mine.
非法矿工?
Illegal miners?
不会吧?
Really?
莫勒冈 你想怎样?
Molebogeng, what do you want?
穆提玛一定是吓到了
Mtima must be so terrified
才会派特使亲自来
that he resorted to sending an envoy in person.
我想知道强尼为何 要祖寇库马洛去马塞鲁
I want to know why Johnny sent Zuko Khumalo to Maseru.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
就我对祖寇的了解
If I know Zuko, come Friday,
你和你的傀儡主子週五会垮台
it will all be over for you and your puppet master.
我知道娜蕾迪古米德的事
I know about Naledi Gumede.
还有强尼在弗洛腾堡的诱饵 这都跟你有关
About Johnny's decoy in Vlottenburg, and how it all connects to you.
从实招来
Now, out with it.
你是说,丹蒂玛克巴和强尼克莱
So you're telling me Thandi Makeba and Johnny Klein
在执行反间行动
were running a counter-intelligence op
与游走世界的精英刺客联手 要扳倒穆提玛?
with globe-trotting elite assassins to take down Mtima?
就是这样
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
我们为何要相信你?
Why should we believe you?
强尼和丹蒂信任你
Johnny and Thandi trusted you.
你也知道事情不对劲
And you know something's up.
要是祖寇知道玛莉死在莫奎娜手中
When Zuko finds out Malime died at Mo Kwena's hands…
会大开杀戒
there will be a bloodbath.
虽然我不在乎奎娜,但我发过誓
And while I don't give a shit about Kwena, I swore an oath.
真♥相♥必须大白
The truth must come out.
我们都知道 穆提玛当上总统会发生什麽事
We all knew what would happen if Mtima ever became president.
你却还帮他干肮髒事
And there you are, doing all his dirty work.
我们所有的努力
Everything that we fought for,
都被害虫摧毁了
brought low by pests.
那是叛国 - 是自决
Treason. -Self-determination.
你的殖民♥主♥子是这样形容的?
Is that how your colonial masters sold it to you?
你以为穆提玛会向谁称臣?
Who do you think Mtima bows to?
你完全搞错了
You got it all wrong.
你才颠倒是非
You are the one who's upside down.
达米安?
Damian?
在这裡等
Wait here.
我们得跟玛克巴证实这件事
We have to corroborate this story with Makeba--
不行,玛克巴在逃亡 她在这裡不安全
No. Makeba is in the wind. It's not safe for her here.
听我说 就算这些说法都是真的
But look, even if all this is true…
也没有人会相信你的身分
…nobody's going to believe who or whatever it is you are.
我无意冒犯
No offense, of course.
没关係
None taken.
但你忘了
But you forget,
这一局还有个关键人物
there's still one key player on the board.
祖寇
Zuko.
把枪丢掉
Drop it.
还有另一把
And the other one.
带我去搭直升机
Get me to the chopper now.
为什麽?
Why?
那辆帅气的摩托车呢?
What's wrong with that fancy bike of yours?
被我打成蜂窝了? - 快走!
Did I put too many holes in it? -Move!
叫他启动
Tell him to turn it on.
站住
Stop right there.
你们培养了一个叛变的探员
You created a rogue agent.
我们培养了一个武器
We created a weapon.
一个工具
A tool.
你知道姆齐利卡齐是谁吗?
Do you know who Mzilikazi was?
玛塔贝莱之王
King of the Matabele.
他是沙卡国王的副官
He was a lieutenant to King Shaka.
全名是姆齐利卡齐库马洛
His full name is Mzilikazi Khumalo.
强尼常说祖寇身上 有姆齐利卡齐的精神
Johnny used to say that Zuko has the spirit of Mzilikazi in him.
猎者之心
The heart of the hunter.
他要是以为可以跟我作对 就大错特错了
Well, if he thinks that he can go against me, he has another thing coming.
你以为只要消灭祖寇就行了?
You think Zuko is the only one you must eliminate?
大家都有秘密,蠢蛋 我知道你阴险的父亲干过什麽事
We all have secrets, you idiot, and I know about your shady father.
东西拿了给我滚
Take your papers and get out of here!
我需要这个吗?
Am I going to need this?
不用
No, sir.
起飞吧
So fly!
是的
Yes, sir.
喂?
Yes?
他直接去找泰格
He went straight through Tiger.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
小莫
Mo…
泰格在哪裡?
Where is Tiger?
我召回他们了
I recalled them.
以当前的情势 不能冒险在马塞卢行动
We can't risk an op in Maseru, not in the current climate.
那个男孩呢?
And the boy?
在我们手上 他在安全屋
We've got him. At the safe house.
降落,好吗?
Just put her down, will you?
好的
Copy. Will do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
(马塞卢郊区,赖索托)
亲爱的乌辛格利
My dear Umzingeli, when you read this,
当你看到这封信,请了解我很难下笔
know that it was hard for me to put pen to paper,
很难找到合适的字眼
to find the right words.
在你祖母遭遇不幸后 我们第一次见面
When we met the first time, after your grandmother's terrible fate,
当时我做了一个决定、一个选择
I made a decision, a choice,
要永远陪在你身边
电影精选列表