Uh, keep me in the loop, yeah?
没问题,麦克
Sure. Hey, and Mike?
当心
Be careful.
乌辛格利?
Umzingeli?
双子座?
Gemini?
是的
Yes.
伊曼
Iman,
多久没联络了?
how long has it been?
很久了,我都就不用那个名字了
Long enough for me to no longer go by that name.
我在总统情报局
I'm inside the PIA.
长大了
All grown up.
我到底要做什麽?
Look, what am I doing here?
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
祖寇,我跟你一样,不能全盘通晓
I'm on a need-to-know basis, Zuko, just like you.
那强尼呢?
What about Johnny?
他又突然出现
He showed up out of nowhere again.
他看起来不太好,伊曼
He's not looking good, Iman.
他举枪自尽了,祖寇
He shot himself, Zuko.
嘿
Look, uh…
很遗憾,伊曼
I'm sorry, Iman.
我知道你们很亲近
I know the two of you were close.
其他人呢?兹维利班齐?
What about the others? Zwelibanzi?
强尼说只剩下我
Johnny said I was the last man standing.
我警告过他了
I tried to warn him.
你就照强尼的话去做
Just do whatever Johnny asked you to do.
无论如何,情况非同小可
Whatever it is, it's big. Really big.
他们把玛莉抓来了
They brought Malime in.
逼她供出你和强尼的事
They're pressuring her about you and Johnny.
乱搞一通,我要回去了
All right, this is bullshit, okay? I'm-- I'm coming back!
不行,专心完成任务
No. Focus on the mission.
她有点慌张,但什麽都不知道
She's a little rattled, but she doesn't know anything.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
别忘记强尼为何选中你 选中我们
Remember why Johnny picked you, picked us.
我们要为阿克布兰奋战到底
We finish this fight for Alkebulan.
我上次就告诉强尼了
I told Johnny last I saw him,
我离开的时候就告诉你们
I told you when I left,
我受够阿克布兰那些狗屁了
I'm done with this Alkebulan bullshit.
我这麽做只是为了家人
The only reason I'm doing this is for my family.
祖寇,他们知道你的身分
They know who you are, Zuko.
我知道
I know.
不,你不懂
No. You don't understand.
你明天会是新闻的焦点
You'll be all over the news tomorrow.
我的长官小莫
Mo, the boss,
她违反规定,越权行事 替穆提玛做违法的勾当
she's breaking protocol, over-reaching, doing Mtima's dirty work.
这都没有获得正式批准
None of this is officially sanctioned.
他们会追捕你
They will hunt you down.
放马过来
They can try.
我要挂了
I have to go.
一切顺利?
All good?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
你一定是帕卡
You must be u… uPaka.
祖寇,请进
Uh, Zuko, please come in.
抱歉,计程车罢♥工♥了
I'm so sorry. The taxis were striking,
我很晚才到家
and I got home late.
帕卡,你有倒茶给客人喝吗?
Paka, have you offered our guest something to drink?
不用,谢谢
Uh, I'm fine, thanks.
好,等我一下
Okay, just a moment.
英俊是什麽意思?
What does "handsome" mean?
帕卡
Paka!
我妈说你很英俊
My mom says you're handsome.
帕卡米利曼比,别说了
Pakamile Mambi, stop it!
对不起
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
小孩都这样
I-- You know how kids are.
我经过加油站
I went past the petrol station,
买♥♥了这个给你
and I got this for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿去冰起来
I'll put this in the fridge.
你在画什麽?
Uh, what are you drawing?
学校的作业
It's for-- It's for school.
这些是番茄
These are tomatoes.
我还要再画几头牛
But I must still add some cows.
务农是高尚的工作吧?
Farming is a-- it's a noble job, eh?
高尚是什麽意思?
What does "noble" mean?
呃…
Uh…
在英语裡,这表示你很光荣
In English, it means you're honorable.
或者你...
Or you…
你去开创
you build.
不是破坏,你...
You don't destroy. You…
养活大家
mmm, feed people.
不是伤害他们
You don't hurt them.
我喜欢
I like that.
你妈跟我说
Your mom told me
你喜欢种田
you like farming.
所以我买♥♥了这个给你
So I got this for you.
她说你会喜欢
She said you'd like it.
哇!
Wow!
你有说谢谢吗?
Did you say thank you?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我说我不干那种事了
I'm done with that life.
这由不得你,乌辛格利
But it's not done with you, Umzingeli.
奋战
Oh, fight. Fight, we vow,
我们发誓要把生命献给这场运动
vow to devote our life to the movement.
你发过誓的,祖寇
You swore that oath, Zuko. -Fight.
为阿克布兰奋战
Fight for Alkebulan.
我知道誓言的内容,强尼
I know the oath, Johnny.
我发誓要把生命献给这场运动 我们发誓...
We vow to devote our life to the movement, and to vow…
誓言比你重要,比你家人重要
It's bigger than you, bigger than your family.
我们发誓要保护无辜,我们发誓...
We vow to protect the innocent. We vow…
我们发誓要保护无辜
We vow to protect the innocent.
永不屈服
And never give in.
(卡鲁)
找到他了,他偷了老闆的摩托车
We've got him. He stole a motorbike from his employer.
我们在调过去24小时的监视画面
We're scouring CCTV footage from the past 24 hours.
找到几段画面 前后比对
Got a few hits, we're connecting dots.
封锁了通往马塞卢的主要路线
Road blocks on all the major routes to Maseru.
会找到他的
We'll find him.
那个女人呢?
And the woman?
问不出话
Nothing.
她应该没有说谎
I don't think she's lying.
逼问她,她一定知道内情
We have to squeeze her. She knows something.
我们登上了头版!
We made the front page!
(《开普哨兵报》)
我太老了,对这没兴趣
I'm getting too old for this shit.
咖啡?
Coffee? -Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thanks, thanks, thanks.
你什麽时候会说南非语了?
Since when do you speak Afrikaans, huh?
这样别人就不能说我的閒话
People can't gossip about me.
(在机场出手攻击 叛逃探员遭追捕)
不是我们,艾莉森巴洛伊
It wasn't us, Allison Bhaloyi.
只有你上报
It was all you.
我有更多克莱的资料
And I got more on Klein. - Mmm?
强尼克莱生前是炙手可热的律师
Johnny Klein was this hot-shot lawyer,
后起之秀
a rising star.
他是国际关係部主任
He was Director of International Relations.
还见过欧巴马和曼德拉
Even met Obama and Mandela.
但后来他被降职
Hmm. -But then he was sort of demoted.
变成林业主任
Director of Forestry,
然后又降级到...
and then junior something in--
艺术文♥化♥部♥
Arts and Culture.
艺术文♥化♥部♥
Arts and Culture.
政♥治♥生涯就此终结
Where political careers go to die.
电影精选列表