准备就绪
be ready.
我叫强尼克莱
My name is Johnny Klein,
我就指望你了
and I'm counting on you.
长官
Sir.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
一切都在掌控中
I have this under control.
小莫,你知道事关重大吗?
Do you understand what is at stake, Mo?
是的,长官
Hmm? -Yes, sir.
只有一个人能阻挡我赢得选举
There is but one man standing between me and winning this election,
而你有好几个月的时间
and yet, you've had months,
好几年的时间
years,
可以除掉克莱
to take care of Klein.
时间很充裕,对吧?
That's ample time, wouldn't you say?
怎麽他还是技高一筹?
So why is he still running circles around you?
你还是查不清楚 我们有什麽把柄落在他手上
And you still cannot tell me exactly what he has on us.
有个白人曾说过
A white man once said…
“匠人所弃的石头
"The stone that the builder refuses
已作了房♥角的头块石头”
eventually becomes a cornerstone."
我们的祖先
It was our forefathers…
流血流汗
slaving away,
当白人的奴隶
sweating for white people,
我们被拒之门外,不得其门而入
and they'd close us on the outside to keep us out.
现在看看我们
But now look at us.
嗯?
Mmm?
快到收穫季节了
It's almost harvest time.
轮到我们饱餐一顿了
Now it's our turn to feast.
想要共享丰收的果实
And if you want a seat at the table,
恐怕得用点卑鄙的手段,小莫
you might have to get those hands dirty, Mo.
可是,妈 我们要当农夫
But, Ma, we're going to be farmers.
农夫不用算数学,也不用写作文
Farmers don't do math or write essays.
我不能跟祖寇去吗?
Can't I just go with Zuko?
农夫必须要会识字、写字
Farmers need to know how to read and write.
要懂得数学,才能计算利润
Math, so you can calculate your profits.
很快就放学了
Mmm. It'll be over before you know it.
我爱你
I love you.
妈,我爱你
Love you, Mom.
帕卡
Paka!
脱掉安全帽
Helmet, son.
(监视器,开普敦市,663)
找到了
It's a match!
最新一批的追踪纪录拍到
Latest batch of tracking records show the same vehicle
同一辆车在早上我们行动前 离开弗洛腾堡
leaving Vlottenburg before our op this morning.
追查他的其他行踪
Track any other movements he might have made.
克莱最后现身在开普大饭店
Klein's last known location is the Cape Grand Hotel.
派出机动一号♥
Send in Mobile One.
低调行事,派两人待命
Low profile. Two on standby.
小莫,找到克莱了
Mo, we found Klein.
感谢司机 不客气
Thank you, driver. - You're welcome.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
好
Sure.
还有呢?
And then?
我爱你
I love you.
拜
Bye!
再见
Ciao.
机动一号♥就位
Mobile One is in place.
把他抓起来
Take him.
别张扬
Quietly.
(本月最佳员工 祖寇库马洛)
再确认一次
Just double check.
没有,先生 没有
Nothing, sir. Nothing.
他在那裡,强尼克莱在那裡
That's him! That's Johnny Klein!
他刚走出大门
He just walked out the damn door.
总部,目标离开了
Control, target's on the move.
跟紧
Stay on him.
我早上客气地说过了
I spoke to you nicely this morning, Johnny.
要出手吗?
Permission to take him.
不能在公共场所
Not in a public place.
不行,一号♥,待命
Negative, One. Standby.
你会让他们找到我和我家人 - 太迟了
You'll lead them to me, right to my family.I'm afraid I already have.
他们正在监视我们
They're watching us right now.
另一个是谁?
Who's the other guy?
查出他在跟谁说话 - 好的
ID the man he's talking to.Copy that, ma'am.
两年前我就好好跟你讲过
I asked you nicely two years ago. - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别来烦我
So let me be.
祖寇!你怎麽了?
Zuko! What's gotten into you?
没事,先生,抱歉,谢谢你
It's all right, sir. Sorry. Thank you. This is between Zuko and me.
这是我和祖寇的事
好吧
All right, all right.
拜託,祖寇
Please, Zuko.
抱歉,老闆,不会再发生了
Sorry, Mr. B. It won't happen again.
请你马上离开
You need to leave now.
你誓言要抵♥制♥
You vowed to stand against all injustice done to men, women, children,
所有对阿扎尼亚的男性 女性、孩童、长者不公正的待遇
and the elderly of Azania.
我知道誓言的内容,强尼
I know the oath, Johnny.
你发过誓的,祖寇
You swore that oath, Zuko.
誓言比你重要
It's bigger than you.
比你家人重要
Bigger than your family.
但你可以救他们
But you can save them.
有一些档桉
There are files.
那些档桉会揭露所有事情 包括我们的身分
Files that will expose everything, including us,
除非你能销毁那些档桉
unless you can destroy those files.
你惹上了什麽麻烦?
What have you gotten yourself into?
我们不该让法♥院♥处理的
We were wrong to leave it to the courts.
穆提玛,他掌握所有的资源
Mtima, he owns them all.
还有国家肃贪报告
And it's the State Capture report.
如果他免罪,那就玩完了
If it exonerates him, it's over. -No…
那些档桉是护身符
Those files are our insurance.
我们只剩那些了 - 我不在乎
They're all we got! -I don't care! I don't care.
这跟我毫无瓜葛
It's got nothing to do with me.
你该走了
You need to leave.
他们会杀你,不会杀我
They'll kill you, not me.
癌症会先要了我的命
The cancer will kill me first.
祖寇,你是最后一个斗士了
You're the last man standing, Zuko.
非你莫属
It has to be you.
癌症?
Cancer?
强尼?
Johnny?
机场有个储物柜
There's a locker at the airport.
他把东西放进他的口袋 新目标出现了,跟踪他
He just put something in his pocket. We have a new target. Shadow him.
去马塞鲁,阿克布兰的起源地
Go to Maseru, the birthplace of Alkebulan,
穆提玛不知道那个地方
the only place Mtima doesn't know about.
强尼,我不要
No, Johnny. No.
一个长者会带路
An elder will show you the way.
但你今天一定要去
But you have to go today.
星期五是反♥攻♥日
Friday is D-Day.
不行,强尼
I can't, Johnny.
我不行
I can't.
再见,孩子
Goodbye, my boy.
好
Okay.
机动一号♥,跟踪新目标,待命
Mobile One.Shadow new target. Stand by.
漫游一号♥ 拦截逮捕克莱,避免殃及无辜
Rover One, intercept and apprehend Klein. Contain it.
他发现了
He's on to us.
(英格威)
干
Fuck.
太简单了
Too easy.
嘿,强尼
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Johnny.
我今天已经很惨了
Now, I've had a really bad day.
别落井下石
Don't make it worse.
把枪放下
Put down your gun.
塞恬柏
September!
强尼
Hey! Hey! -Johnny!
妈的
Shit.
追捕新目标是现在的首要任务
The new target is now our priority.
电影精选列表