(瓦特克鲁夫,茨瓦内)
拿去吧
Take it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
等等
Wait.
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk about this.
等等
Wait.
《猎者之心》
爸爸?
Dad?
(弗洛腾堡,开普敦)
长官
Sir.
时间不多了,小莫
The clock is ticking, Mo.
突击小队已经前往 强尼克莱最后现身的地点
Strike teams are en route to Johnny Klein's last known location, sir.
一小时内会抓到他
We will take him within the hour.
要活捉他,小莫
We need him alive, Mo.
我们要知道他有什麽 妈的
We need to know what he has. -Fuck.
这个人怎麽现在冒出来?
And why is this man coming out now,
国家肃贪报告明天就要公布了
on the eve of the release of the State Capture report?
这个溷蛋要出手了
The bastard will play his hand now.
有话直说,小莫
Well, speak your mind, Mo.
达萨,这是我最后一次 批准这样的行动
Daza, this is the last time I can sanction an op like this.
监察委员听到风声了 我冒了极大的风险
The Oversight Committee has caught wind. I'm risking everything here.
小莫,俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say, Mo.
畏首畏尾
You cannot have an omelette
大事不成
without breaking a few eggs.
要麽加入 要麽退出
You're either in, or you're out.
各队已经就位,锁定强尼克莱了
Teams are in position, ma'am. Johnny Klein is in our sights.
(强尼克莱)
没人!
Clear! - Clear!
没人! - 没人! 长官,一楼没人
Clear! - Ground floor clear, sir.
别动!
Gotcha!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
我有东西要给你看
Got something to show you.
是今天吧?
It's today, right?
你可以吗?
it's okay with you?
嗯?
Mmm?
那好
Okay, then,
就是今天了
today is the big day.
想喝杯好东西吗?
Want some of the good stuff? - Hmm.
好
Yeah.
你的豆子长得怎麽样?
How are your beans coming along?
应该可以种在外面了
They're ready to be planted outside.
那就週末来种吧
Think we should do it this weekend. Yeah?
好吗? - 会长成树吗?
Will they grow into trees?
不会长成树
No, not trees.
嘿
Hey.
将来我们会种自己的树
Plant our own tree some day.
苹果树?
An apple tree?
桃树 芒果树 香蕉树
A peach tree, mango, uh, banana…
都可以
Anything.
去看看番茄
Check on the tomatoes.
祖寇
Zuko.
嘿,你来干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我们有他的把柄 可以阻止穆提玛当总统
We got him. We can stop Mtima from becoming president.
我说我不干那种事了
Look, I told you I'm done with that life. -But it's not done with you, Umzingeli.
这由不得你,乌辛格利
别叫我那个名字,走开
Don't call me that. Leave!
(《南非国家报》 穆提玛遭控贪腐,民调仍上升)
你是谁?
Who are you?
(两年前)
等等
Wait. Wait, wait.
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
祖寇...冷静点!
Zuko! Zuko, calm down!
他不是一个人!
He wasn't alone!
他们全家搭早班飞机回家
The family got an early flight home.
你知道? - 我知道风险
You knew? -Well, I know the risks.
所以我是法官、陪审团兼刽子手?
So that makes me the judge, the jury, and executioner?
如果这是民♥主♥和自♥由♥的代价 那麽没错
If that's the cost of democracy, of freedom, then yes.
什麽?
What?
有时候,少数人必须受苦 多数人才能发达,祖寇
Sometimes, the few have to suffer so the many can prosper, Zuko.
包括你在内
That means you too.
强尼,告诉我
Tell me, Johnny…
少数人是谁?
who are the few?
多数人又是谁?
Who are the many?
就当我把债还清了
Consider my debt paid.
哦
Oh.
亲爱的 - 少来这一套
My love. - Don't "my love" me.
我说过了,早上不要给孩子吃糖
I told you not to give the child sugar in the morning.
你就是我早上的糖
You're my sugar in the morning.
好 好东西在哪...
All right. Where is the good stu--
妈妈早
Oh! Good morning, Mom.
别来这一套,小鬼
Don't "Good morning, Mom" me, young man. Get ready for school.
准备上学 - 我们要採收番茄
We're going to harvest tomatoes.
放学再说,帕卡米利
After school, Pakamile.
祖寇就说你不会懂
Zuko said you wouldn't understand.
你在顶嘴吗? 帕卡米利,准备上学,快点
Are you talking back to me? Go get ready for school, Pakamile. Go on!
你懂我的意思了吗?
Now do you see what I'm saying?
老师说他早上喝咖啡,精神会太亢奋
His teacher says he gets too excited when he has coffee in the morning.
他是男人
He's a man.
必须强壮,要喝咖啡
He must be strong and drink coffee.
从小就要开始喝
He must start while he's young. -Mmm.
你早上在跟谁说话?
Who were you talking to this morning?
保险公♥司♥的人
Someone from insurance.
别骗我,这麽早就有人来拉保险?
Don't lie to me. Insurance people so early in the morning?
他太早跑来,所以被我赶走了
It's too early to sell me insurance,so I chased him out.
真的?
Really?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay. - Mmm.
帕卡在洗澡,我们可以开心一下
It's Paka's bath time. Then we can have some fun.
人家不要
Stop it!
帕卡米利,你在洗澡吗?
Pakamile! Pakamile, are you taking a bath?
怎麽样?
What do you have for me? - It's not fucking him.
干,那不是他,不是克莱
It's not Klein.
是无名氏,身分不明 生前是职业杀手
John Doe. No ID. But he was a pro.
生前?
"Was"?
泰格,我们不是这样说的
Tiger, that wasn't the deal.
你说这傢伙不会伤人 他杀了我一个手下
You told me this guy was harmless. He killed one of my people.
我没办法审讯尸体,对吧?
Well, I cannot exactly interrogate a corpse now, can I?
我们不是这样说的,泰格 我花钱不是要买♥♥尸体
That was not the deal, Tiger. I'm not paying for a body.
让我看影像
Get me a visual.
把烂摊子收乾淨
And clean up your mess.
(总统情报局,开普敦)
长官
Ma'am.
贝丝,你找错目标了 不可能
You tapped a wrong target, Beth. -That's impossible.
泰格刚向我汇报
Tiger just debriefed me. We now have a dead John Doe on our hands.
现在我们手上有个无名尸 你怎麽不知道克莱离开弗洛腾堡?
How'd you miss Klein leaving Vlottenburg?
是娜蕾迪指挥的 - 我们要谨慎,长官
Naledi was on point.
租赁公♥司♥发出定位追踪记录后
We had to be discreet, ma'am. We only had time for a single drone pass
只来得及让无人机通过一次
after the rental company finally sent their GPS tracking records.
我们在等更新... - 这不行
We're waiting on an update-- -That's not good enough.
这是克莱安排的 这是个诡计
Klein wanted this. It was a ruse.
全员出动,把他揪出来
All hands on deck. Find him!
马上
Now!
是的 - 是的
Yes, ma'am. -Yes, ma'am.
布雷斯勒先生
Mr. Bressler,
如果你想扳倒穆提玛
if you're interested in bringing down Mtima
和毁掉你前途的人
and the people who ruined your career,
你最好清醒一点
I suggest you sober up.
档桉很快就送过去
I'm having files delivered to you shortly.
你需要的资料都在裡面
They'll provide you with everything you need.
拜託你
Please,
电影精选列表