嘿
Hey!
嘿 他妈的?
Hey, what the fuck?!
我永远都吃不腻
I can never get enough of 'em.
味道太棒了
They are so good.
我自己做的 你知道的
I make 'em myself, you know.
自♥制♥的
Homemade.
我可以用一下你的洗手间吗?
Can I use your bathroom, please?
可以
Yeah.
当然 它在后面 在那里
Sure, it's in the back, there.
跟我来 玛丽莎
Come with me, Melissa.
我要和她一起去 没问题吧?
I'm gonna go with her, if that's okay?
嗯哼
Mmhmmm.
我们要怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
我们从这扇窗户爬出去
Let's just climb out this window.
不 没有救出吉奥我们不能离开
No, we can't leave without Gio.
好吧
Right, okay.
快想快想
Think, think, think.
找找任何我们可以用作武器的东西
Look for anything we can use as a weapon.
好的
Okay.
你找到什么了吗?
Did you find anything yet?
如果我们可以用牙刷或马桶刷当武器的话 那就有
Not unless we can use a toothbrush or a toilet brush.
你们没事吧?
You girls all right in there?
是的 我们马上就来
Yeah, we'll be right out.
好吧 你们有伴了
Well, you have some company here.
伙伴?
Company?
是的 你们的朋友来见你们了
Yes, your friend is here to see you.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
坐下 坐下 坐下
Sit, sit, sit.
他希望能给你们带来惊喜
He wants it to be a surprise.
是的 他希望这是一个惊喜
Yes, he wants it to be a surprise!
呆在那里 我马上回来
Stay right there and I'll be right back.
看看是谁要来救你们了?
Look who's here to save you.
是不是很棒?
Isn't that sweet?
哇
Awwwww.
“嘿
"Hey,
“看着我
"look at me.
"我是学校里最酷的孩子
"I'm the coolest kid in school
“我是来救你们的 ”
"and I'm here to save you."
他是来救你们的
He's here to save you.
马克?
Mark?
哦 对了
Oh, right.
听着
So, listen,
我割开了他的喉咙
I slit this throat.
他只能活15秒了
He's only got about 15 seconds to live.
小女孩们 你们有什么想说的吗?
So, little girls, you got anything you wanna say?
马克 我很抱歉
Mark, I'm so sorry.
你知道吗?
You know what?
好吧
Yep.
我错了
I was wrong.
他死了
He's dead.
他听不到你说的话
He didn't hear a word you said.
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了
You're fucking dead!
别心急 甜心
No so fast, sunshine.
眼熟吗?
Does this look familiar?
你的小朋友说我可以用
Your little friend here said I could have it.
我以前从没用过枪
I've never had a gun before.
我迫不及待地想试一试
I can't wait to try it out.
你玩得开心吗 伙计?
You having fun, buddy?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我们去看看隔壁的房♥子吧
Hey, let's check out the next house.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
冷静点 小可爱
Calm the hell down, buttercup,
除非你想让我把你也放倒
unless you want me to lay you down beside her.
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
不 不
No, no.
好吧 那就控制住你自己
Well then get a hold of yourself.
起来
Get up.
过来 到这儿来
Come on, get over here.
站起来 坐在这
Get up and get your ass over here.
把你的小朋友从椅子上推开
Push your little friend here out of the chair
然后坐下来
and sit down in it.
什么?
What?
哦 这很难吗?
Oh, is this too hard?
把他从椅子上推开 坐下来
Push him out of the chair and sit down in it.
哦
Oh.
你能用点劲吗?
Would you put some muscle into it?
哦 老天爷 让我来
Oh, for Lord's sakes, let me.
这也叫难?
Now, was that too hard?
现在坐下来
Now sit down!
你打算怎么做?
What are you going to do?
可怜的小宝贝
Little poor baby.
听着 别把这当成私人恩怨了
Listen, don't take it too personal.
你太紧张了
You're taking it too hard.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
“请不要 ”
"Please don't.
“请不要 ”
"Please don't."
有个好消息
There is good news.
我需要交付31个灵魂
I need to deliver 31 souls.
你可以结束它 因为你是31号♥
You get to end it because you're number 31.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你相信女巫吗?
Do you believe in witches?
不
No.
诅咒和邪恶咒语呢?
How about curses and evil spells?
不
No.
你应该相信
Well you should.
就在40年前的这一天
On this very day, 40 years ago,
一个巫婆诅咒我
a witch put a curse on me.
我需要献出31个灵魂
I need to deliver 31 souls
这样死神才会放过我
for every day that dead walk.
你 小兔子
And you, little bunny,
就是我的31号♥
make 31.
如果我做31号♥ 那么吉奥是32号♥
If I make 31, then Gio's 32.
你就不需要杀死吉奥
You don't have to kill Gio.
谁?
Who?
你的仓库里有一个小男孩
There's a little boy in your barn.
他的名字叫吉奥 他是我的侄子
His name is Gio and he's my nephew.
如果我31号♥ 他32号♥ 你就不用杀他了
If I'm 31 then he's 32 and you don't have to kill him.
拜托 取了我的性命 饶了他吧
Please, just take me and let him go.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果我死了 我怎么知道你会让他走?
How will I know you'll let him go if I'm dead?
你只能选择相信我
You'll just have to trust me.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
天啊 等一下
Jesus Christ, just wait a second!
哦 来吧
Oh, come on!
我很想再用一次这个东西
I'm dying to use this thing again.
拜托 一定还有别的办法
Please, there must be another way.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
好了 搞定了
Okay, it's done.
他是你的第31个灵魂
There's your 31st soul.
我们现在可以回家了吗?
Can we go home now, please?
我忘了说一件小事
I forgot to mention one little thing.
什么?
What?
什么 你要让我们走吗?
What, are you going to let us go?
哦 你可以走
Oh, you can go.
那你为什么笑呢?
Then why are you laughing?
唯一可以打破
The only way my curse
我诅咒的
could ever be broken
电影精选列表