因为这些都是涂了巧克力的人肉
Because those are chocolate-covered body parts.
哦 那可不
Oh, yeah right.
我是认真的 每个人都知道她做巧克力的材料
I'm serious, everyone knows about her picked chocolates.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我的大♥麻♥
My fucking weed.
我妈妈肯定又把它拿走了
I bet my mom took it again.
妈妈 你又把我的大♥麻♥都拿走了吗?
Mom, did you take my fucking weed again?!
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
最后一次 曼迪
For the last time, Mandy,
我没有拿你的大♥麻♥
I did not take your weed!
你拿了 你偷了我的大♥麻♥
Yes you did, you stole my fucking weed!
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
我讨厌那个婊♥子♥
I hate that bitch!
喂
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我刚到乔的家
I just got to Joe's house.
你能先回来一趟吗?
Will you come back here first?
你刚要我离开 曼迪
You just told me to leave, Mandy.
我知道 但我需要你回来
I know but I need you back.
好吧 你想要什么?
Yeah, what do you want?
你怎么会觉得我想要什么?
What makes you think I want something?
你什么都不想要?
You don't want anything?
好啦 我想要
Okay, yes.
看 我他妈就知道
See, I fucking told you.
你会去布里德那给我弄些大♥麻♥吗?
Will you go to Breed's and get some weed for me, please?
拜托 曼迪 你知道我不喜欢去那里
Come on, Mandy, you know I don't like going over there.
他是个疯子
He's fucking crazy.
你被跟踪了吗?
Were you followed?
没有 伙计
No, man.
你绕了一个街区吗
Did you circle the block
保证没人跟着你吧?
to make sure them boys didn't follow you?
嗯 伙计
Yeah, yeah dude.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker.
好了 你知道规矩的
All right, motherfucker, you know the drill.
举起手来
Hands up.
你身上有什么东西吗?
You got anything on you?
不 不 我想要些大♥麻♥ 伙计
No, no, I jut want some weed, man.
你说什么 混♥蛋♥?
What'd you say, motherfucker?
我只是想……
I just wondered...
我知道你说了什么 但你为什么这么说?
I know what you said but why you saying it like that?
你被监听了吗?
You got a wire?
不 我很抱歉 老兄
No, I'm so sorry, dude!
这是真的枪吗?
Is this thing real?
请不要杀我
Please don't kill me, please!
我还没不带套做过呢
I haven't had sex without a condom yet!
看他还有没有那些白塔霍
And see if he has any more of that White Tahoe.
好
Fine.
嘿 呀呀呀呀
? Hey, yah, yah, yah, yah ?
吼哦
? Oooooooooooh ?
嘿 呀呀呀呀
? Hey, yah, yah, hey, yah, yah ?
吼哦
? Oooooooooooh ?
我爱你
I love you.
喂?
Hello?
想来一口吗?
Wanna hit?
你确定?
You sure?
这可是白塔霍
It's that White Tahoe.
嘿 呀呀呀呀
? Hey, yah, yah, hey, yah, yah ?
吼哦
? Oooooooooooh ?
嘿 你知道吗?
Hey, you know?
我对早些时候的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name anyway?
凯蒂
Katie.
没错
That's it.
凯蒂
Katie.
不
No!
瑞秋
Rachel.
是的
Yeah.
你看起来像瑞秋 没错了
You look like a Rachel, that's who you are.
瑞秋
Rachel.
嘿 你们听说瑞秋的事了吗?
Hey, did you guys hear about Rachel?
没 怎么?
No, what?
她失踪了
She went missing.
不会吧
No way.
是的 她已经失踪三天了
Yeah, she's been missing for like three days.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
她失踪了
She went missing.
不 我是说
No, like,
你觉得她遭遇了什么?
like what do you think happened to her?
这个蠢女人
This stupid bitch.
我猜肯定是埃塞尔阿姨把她弄到手了
I bet Aunt Ethel got her.
为什么?
Why?
在10月份整个月里
It's like, throughout the whole month of October,
有人开始陆续失踪
people disappear.
有时你能闻到尸体烧焦的味道
And sometimes you can smell the bodies burning.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们说埃塞尔阿姨
So they say Aunt Ethel,
把那些没有被她变成万圣节糖的身体部位
the body parts that she doesn't turn into Halloween treats,
都在她仓库里集体焚烧掉了
she burns in a big pile behind her barn.
你♥他♥妈♥的就会逗我
You're totally fucking with me.
不 这是真的
No, it's true.
你告诉她我们的计划了吗?
Did you tell her our plan yet?
没有 听着
No, okay, so listen.
明天晚上是万圣节 对吧?
Tomorrow night is Halloween, right?
我们要潜入埃塞尔阿姨家的房♥子里
So we're gonna have a stakeout at Aunt Ethel's house.
你为什么要在埃塞尔姨妈家做牛排?
Why would you want to cook steak at Aunt Ethel's?
不 是潜入她家监视她 不是做牛排
No, a stakeout isn't when you cook steak with someone,
你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
you fucking idiot!
监视她 像是调查之类的
It's when you watch somebody, like some investigative shit.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you wanna do that?
我们要这样做
We are doing that.
我为什么要加入?
Why would I wanna do that?
因为 你不想知道
Because, don't you wanna see
她到底是怎么对待那些孩子的吗?
what she really does with those kids?
我敢肯定她对他们什么都没做
I'm sure she doesn't do anything with them.
不 她做了
Yeah she does.
我听说她用勺子
I heard that she scoops your eyeballs out of your skull
把眼球从脑袋上挖出来 然后吃了
with a spoon and then she eats them.
你尽管吹吧
Oh, whatever.
好了
Well,
瑞秋
Rach,
我想我们该去仓库了
I think it's time we head out to the barn.
你来的时间够久了
You just about worn out your welcome.
别动 不会疼的
Now hold still, it won't hurt a bit.
来吧 哦
Come on, oh!
该死
Shit!
该死
Damn!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
来吧 你这个滑不溜秋的小东西
Come on, you slippery socket!
天哪
Gosh!
呸
Piss!
该死
Damn!
该死的婊♥子♥
Bloody whore.
哦 该死的
Oh, damn it.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
啊
Ah.
哇 宝贝
Woo, baby.
多漂亮啊
What a beauty.
我等不及要腌制你了
Oh, I can't wait to have you pickled.
电影精选列表