所有的邻居都能听到有人在屋里喊
and all the neighbors could hear someone inside yelling,
“住手 埃塞尔阿姨 ”
"Stop, Aunt Ethel!
“求求你 天哪 住手 埃塞尔阿姨 ”
"Please, God, stop, Aunt Ethel!"
嘿
Hey!
天啊 马克
Jesus, Mark.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
你害怕什么?
What're you scared of?
我还没有把它亮出来
I haven't even pulled it out yet.
吐
Ew.
恶心
Gross.
伙计们
Guys!
我爱这个女孩
I love this girl.
哦
Oh.
我在跟梅丽莎讲埃塞尔阿姨的故事
Just telling Melissa, here, the story of Old Aunt Ethel.
哦 对了 快到万圣节了 是吧?
Oh yeah, it's almost Halloween, huh?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
老埃塞尔阿姨呢
So Old Aint Ethel,
每年的万圣节 都会引诱孩子们进去
every year on Halloween, she lures the kids inside.
说她有特别的糖果
Says she has very special candy,
那些糖果会让他们的愿望成真
candy that's gonna make all their wishes come true.
当她把他们骗进屋的之后
And when she gets them inside,
就把他们都杀了
she slaughters them,
锯断他们的四肢 一个接一个
sawing off their limbs, one by one.
听起来还挺真
Yeah right.
这是真的
No, it's true.
那她为什么还没进监狱呢?
Then why isn't she in jail yet?
因为如果没有找到尸体
Because if you don't have a body,
就不能构成犯罪
you don't have a crime.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
他们说 埃塞尔阿姨
They say that Old Aunt Ethel,
她把所有孩子的身体部位都变成了万圣节的糖果
she turns all the kids' body parts in Halloween treats,
不留下任何残骸
leaving behind no remains at all.
她是个老不死的精神病
That's one psychotic bitch.
你肯定不会想
You definitely don't wanna
去她的住处捣蛋的
go trick-or-treating at her place.
她会把你变成南瓜派
She'll turn you into pumpkin pie.
你在干嘛呢?
练电臀舞
不懂
你来派对吗?
还没想好
你个婊♥子♥
你觉得埃塞尔阿姨的故事是真实的吗?
人人都知道是真实的
11 12
11, 12
13 14
13, 14,
15 16 17
15, 16, 17,
18 19
18, 19,
20.
还差11个
11 more to go.
你好
Hello.
嘿 姑娘 你在干什么?
Hey, girl, what you doin'?
你知道的 就是跳电臀舞啥的呗
You know, just "twerking the fleek," right?
什么?
What?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你今晚要去曼迪的派对吗?
You going to Mandy's party tonight?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我还有很多作业要做
I still have a lot of studying and stuff to do.
婊贝 你最好去
Bitch, you better.
你是来大姨妈吗还是别的什么?
You on the rag or something?
什么?不
What? No!
嗯
Mmmmm.
你量太大了
You got that heavy flow.
听着 只需要双层呵护
Girl, just double up.
双层?
Double up?
是的 只需要双层防侧漏
Yeah, girl, just stick two super heavy flows
就莫得问题
right up in that bitch
你可以连续嗨4个小时
and you could party for four hours straight.
没有侧漏
No leakage.
哈
Ha.
什么 不 我不是来大姨妈
What, no, I'm not on my period.
我只是不知道我是否要去
I just don't know if I'm gonna go yet.
听着 你要开放一点
Girl, you gotta live a little.
这不是俄亥俄州 或者是你老家
This is not Ohio or wherever the fuck you from.
我们在这里是要狂欢的 听到没?
We party hard out here, okay, hoe?
好的
Okay.
嘿 你知道那些“埃塞尔阿姨”的传言吗?
Hey, do you know about all that "Old Aunt Ethel" stuff?
是的 女孩 每个人都听说过老埃塞尔阿姨的事
Yeah, girl, everybody has heard about Old Aunt Ethel.
我是说 她在万圣节之夜
I mean, is it true that she takes all the kids
把所有的孩子都带走之类的事?
on Halloween night and stuff?
宝贝 你白担心些傻事儿了
Bitch, you worry about the wrong things, okay?
打扮好你自己 我们今晚狂欢
Get your shit together, we partying hard tonight.
拜了个拜
Okay, hoe.
啊
Ah.
让我们看看
Let's see.
我需要什么?
What do I need?
啵
Bop!
啊
Ah!
啊 是的
Ah, yes,
我需要你
I need you.
耶
Yeah!
啊 我喜欢这样
Ah, I love that.
哇
Woo.
呀呼
Yee-haw!
呦吼
Yee-haw!
看看这个
Look at that.
哦 我太兴奋了
Oh, I'm getting excited!
我好兴奋
I'm getting excited!
里基
Ricky!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
哦
Oh!
对不起
Sorry.
现在
And now!
是我著名的腌巧克力登场的时候了
Time for my famous pickled chocolates.
嗯 闻起来已经很香了
Mmmm, it already smells good.
哦 脚后跟
Oh, the heel.
脚跟和关节
The heel and the balls.
脚的关节是最棒的
The balls of the feet are the best.
嗯 我都能尝到它们的味道了
Mmmm-mmmm, I can almost taste 'em.
我能尝到
I can almost taste 'em.
我喜欢它
I love it.
大家都喜欢
Everybody loves them.
我要吃掉它们 这是肯定的
I'll eat 'em, that's for damn sure.
是的
Yes, sir.
完美
Perfect.
完美
Perfect.
好了 现在 我们把这些放到烤箱里
All right, now, let's get these in the oven.
啊 对的
Ah, yes.
当然
Of course.
注入灵魂 新的一天就会到来
With this soul, another day will come.
100!
耶 小宝贝
Yeah, bitches!
你不是和梅丽莎在一起吗?
Aren't you with Melissa?
什么?
What?
不 我把那个婊♥子♥甩了
No, I ditched that bitch.
不是吧
No fucking way.
嘿 你好吗 婊贝
Hey, what's up, bitch?
你看到了吗?
Are you seeing this?
呃 真是恶心
Ew, what a dick.
走吧 去他丫的
Just come on, fuck him.
梅丽莎 等等
Melissa, wait!
我简直不敢相信他会这样对我
I just can't believe he would do this to me.
去他的 梅丽莎
Fuck him, Melissa.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
我在乎
I care!
电影精选列表