看到了吗?
See?
我说了吧
I told you!
我他妈的告诉你了
I fucking told you!
他可能会出来
He could come back out.
哦 不 他们再也不会回来了
Oh no, they never come back out.
他已经在那里呆了10分钟了
He's been in there for like 10 minutes now.
看
Look.
看 另一个孩子
Look, another kid.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
看看你小宝贝
Well look at you.
你看起来很好吃
Don't you look delicious.
我的意思是 很可怕
I mean, scary.
你是一个小女巫吗?
Are you a little witch?
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢女巫
I just love witches.
你知道什么魔法咒语吗?
Do you know any magic spells?
不知道
No.
你猜怎么着
Well guess what,
我知道真正的魔法咒语
I know a real magic spell.
你想看看吗?
Do you wanna see it?
是的
Yeah.
进来 我给你看
Come inside and I'll show you.
又一个晚上没法回家
And there's another one that's not going home
找爸爸妈妈的
to Mommy and Daddy tonight.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Let's do this.
做什么?
Do what?
听着 我今晚没有告诉你所有的事情
Listen, I didn't tell you everything about tonight
但现在你明白我们为什么要这么做了
but now you see why we have to do this.
做什么?
Do what?
曼迪 你在说什么?
Mandy, what are you talking about?
我们要杀了埃塞尔阿姨
We're going to kill Old Aunt Ethel.
我要把她的头打掉
I'm gonna blow her fucking head off.
冷静点 马克
Calm down, Mark.
你们疯了 你们不能杀她
You guys are crazy, you can't kill her.
为什么?
Why?
她杀害了可怜的无辜的孩子 梅丽莎
She's killing poor, innocent children, Melissa.
你怎么能坐视不管呢?
How can you let that happen?
我们得给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
We have to call the police.
那些孩子会死的
Those kids will be fucking dead
等不到那些警♥察♥拿到搜查令再来了
before those cops ever get here with a search warrant.
我要把她的头打掉
I'm gonna blow her fucking head off.
我不能这么做 我不能杀她
I can't do this, I can't fucking kill her.
看 门口有个小孩
Look, there's a kid at the door.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
那是我的侄子 吉奥
That's my nephew, Gio!
吉奥
Gio!
你不能就这样跑上去 大喊大叫
You can't go running up there, screaming like that.
你再也见不到他了
You'll never see him again.
放开我
Let go of me.
听我说
Listen to me.
看着我 你这个蠢女人
Look at me, you dumb bitch!
只有一个办法 好吗?
There's a right way to do this, okay?
我们会救你的侄子的 我保证
We're gonna save your nephew, I promise,
但不能这样
but not like this.
我需要你冷静下来 相信我
I need you to calm down and trust me.
那么 现在看看“铁娘子”吧?
So, look at "Miss Toughy Pants" now, huh?
就在一秒钟之前 你还一点都不想参与来着
Just a second ago you didn't want anything to do with this.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
事情不一样了 曼迪 她抓住了我的侄子
It's different, Mandy, she has my nephew.
别的孩子也可能是某个人的侄子 某个人的兄弟
It's always someone's nephew, someone's brother.
某个人的姐妹
Someone's sister.
当这些发生在你自己家人身上的时候
It's funny how everything changes
一切都不一样了 不是吗?
when it's your own family, isn't it?
嗯 我很清楚你的感受 梅丽莎
Well, I know exactly how it feels, Melissa.
埃塞尔阿姨带走了我妹妹
Aunt Ethel took a sister from me.
还有我弟弟
She took my brother from me.
伙计们 我不知道
Guys, I didn't know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你准备好要杀了这个婊♥子♥了吗?
You ready to kill this fucking bitch?
我准备好了
I'm ready to kill this bitch.
让我们上吧
Let's kill this bitch.
吉奥
Gio.
你不能让他看见你
You can't cause a scene by letting him see you.
如果他开始大喊大叫
If he starts screaming and yelling,
埃塞尔阿姨就会出来了
Aunt Ethel's gonna come out here
我们将失去结束这一切的机会
and we're gonna lose out chance to end this
最终的机会
once and for all.
我们会救他的
We're going to save him,
明白吗?
okay?
来吧
Come on.
好了 你们要做的就是
All right, all you have to do
等着我进去
is wait for me to get inside.
明白吗?
Okay?
然后你们打开前门
Then you're gonna knock on the front door
分散埃塞尔的注意力
and distract Aunt Ethel.
她会以为有人来讨糖了
She's gonna think it's trick-or-treaters.
当她打开门的时候
When she opens the door,
砰
bang,
我就能把她的头爆掉了
I blow her fucking head off.
你们没事吧?
You guys okay?
嘿
Hey.
我可以的
I got this.
相信我
Just trust me.
我爱你
I love you.
你们这些女孩子在那里干什么?
What are you girls doing there?!
没什么
Nothing.
嘿
Hey,
你是那天晚上的那个女孩
you're that girl from the other night.
你带了一个朋友来?
And you brought a friend with you?
是的
Yeah.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat.
嗯
Well,
我很高兴你回来看我了
I'm so glad you came back.
我屋里有一些好吃的东西
I have some delicious treats inside.
跟我来
Come with me.
嗯
Mmmm.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
那么
So,
你们怎么没打扮?
where are your costumes?
我打扮成她的样子 她打扮得像我一样
I'm dressed as her and she's dressed as me.
是的
Yeah.
我们想弄得有意思一些
We were trying to be funny.
不怎么有意思
Not impressed.
嗯
Mmmmm.
嗯哼
Mmmmm-mmmmm.
来点我的著名的自♥制♥巧克力?
Care for some of my famous homemade pickled chocolates?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们今晚已经吃了很多糖果了
We've already eaten so much candy tonight.
别表现得像恶心到了一样
Well don't look disgusted.
它们很好吃
They're delicious.
嗯
Mmmmm.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
伙计 我们完了
Dude, we're fucked.
我永远都吃不腻
I can never get enough of 'em.
哦 天哪
Oh man.
嗯 嗯
Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm.
电影精选列表