滚出去
Get out!
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
滚
Leave!
在我叫警♥察♥之前滚
Before I call the cops!
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
滚出去
Get out!
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你犯了个大错
You know, you're making a big fucking mistake.
天啊
Jeez.
好吧 就在这里等着
Okay, just wait here.
不要动
Don't move.
不要动
Don't move.
该死
Shit!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别耍花招
No cheating.
就在那里等着
Just wait right there.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是莫蒂默·杰克森
Hi, this is Mortimer J. Jackson.
谁?
Who?
莫蒂默·杰克逊
Mortimer J. Jackson.
我是
I'm with...
是谁?
Who now?
莫蒂默·杰克逊
Mortimer J. Jackson.
什么?
What?
-我是 -什么?什么?
- I'm with... - What? What?
我是假期盈余的工作人员 夫人
I'm with Vacation Surplus, ma'am.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
女士 我今天打电♥话♥来
Ma'am, I was just calling today
想问你是否考虑
to ask you if you were curious about
去度个假
ever wanting to take a vacation.
夫人 你有没有想过……
Ma'am, have you thought about...
不
No!
夫人 你有没有想过……
Ma'am, have you thought...
不
No!
我没想过 也不会想要
I don't have any, I don't want any either.
你好 女士?
Hello, ma'am?
嘿 怎么了 婊贝?
Hey, what's up, bitch?
嘿 你在忙什么?
Hey, what're you up to?
没什么
Nothing.
你想不到里基刚做了什么
You'll never guess what Ricky just did.
你看见他在你的窗外打飞机了?
Did you catch him jacking off outside your window?
什么?不
What? No.
为什么这么说?
Why?
我没告诉过你?
I never told you that?
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
他有时会在我的窗外打飞机
He jacks off outside my window sometimes.
但他这样做是对事不对人
But he does it to like everybody.
天哪 曼迪 你为什么要让我和这个怪物在一起?
Jesus, Mandy, why did you set me up with this creep?
我不想成为唯一一个有炮♥友♥的人
I didn't want to be the only one with crabs.
什么?
What?!
什么?
What?
没什么 你很好 继续说
Nothing, you're fine, just keep going.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
没事 想过来吗?
Nothing, wanna come over?
是的
Yeah.
哦对了 提醒我
Oh, remind me,
我到那里的时候有件事要告诉你
I have something to tell you when I get there.
你耍花招了
You cheated.
你耍花招了
You cheated!
我之前有六个的
I had six!
我很清楚我有六个
I know damn well I had six!
你这个骗子
You cheater!
好吧 我去
Well I'll be damned.
我确实有六个
I do have six.
嘿 库珀太太 曼迪在家吗?
Hey, Mrs. Cooper, is Mandy home?
嘿
Hey.
莎拉 对吧?
Sara, right?
其实是梅丽莎
Melissa, actually.
哦 对了 梅丽莎
Oh, right, Melissa.
你可能是长了个大众脸
I guess you just have one of those forgettable faces.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
曼迪在家吗?
Is Mandy home?
是的
Yeah.
那个贱♥人♥在她的房♥间里
The bitch is in her room.
那么 你们今晚去哪里?
So, where you guys going tonight?
哦 我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure.
今晚我可以和你们一起出去玩
Well, I can hang out with you guys tonight
如果你想的话
if you wanted me to.
你知道现在流行什么 不是吗?
You know what the new in thing is these days, don't you?
是什么?
What's that?
熟♥女♥
MILFs.
这些年轻人 他们喜欢我们熟♥女♥
These young guys, they love us MILFs.
熟♥女♥全称是 那些我想上...
Mom's I'd Like to...
不 我明白了 我明白了
No, I got it, I got it.
我知道熟♥女♥是什么
I know what a MILF is.
我甚至可以帮你牵牵线
And I could even hook you guys up.
要是有人来撩我 而我不喜欢他的话
Like when a guy hits on me and I don't like him,
我可以让给你
then I could let you have him.
哎呀 谢谢
Gee, thanks.
好吧 反正通知我一声
Okay, well just let me know.
好
Right.
进来
Come in.
天哪 你们这些家伙
Jesus, you guys.
没事的 进来吧
It's all good, just come in.
不 我要等着
No, I'll wait.
宝贝
Babe.
我都准备射了
I was just about to cum.
现在你该走了
Well now you're just about to leave.
就这样?
So it's like that?
就这样
It's like that.
听着 伙计们 我可以走
Look, guys, I can go.
不
No.
他要走了
He's leaving.
这真是胡扯 曼迪
This is bullshit, Mandy.
不 这是女孩时间 婊♥子♥
No, this is girl code, bitch.
长长心吧 小子
Raised on the streets, son.
别婆婆妈妈的了
Don't get clapped up.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what, fuck you.
再说一次?
What was that?
我说 去你的[操你]
I said, fuck you.
来啊
Prove it.
出去吧
Just get out.
你真是个疯狂的婊♥子♥
You are one crazy bitch.
那么 你有什么要告诉我的?
So, what did you have to tell me?
哦 对了
Oh, right.
昨晚我睡不着
Okay, so last night I couldn't sleep,
所以我就出去散步
so I ended up going on this walk.
大概是凌晨2点左右
It was like 2AM or something
最后我路过了埃塞尔阿姨家
and I ended up going past Old Aunt Ethel's house
我走过去 看着她的窗户 她看到了我
and I went up and looked in her window and she caught me.
看到你了?
See saw you?
是的 她问我是不是
Yeah, she asked if I was
要“不给糖就捣蛋”
like trick-or-treating or something.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
呃 然后她问我是否想要
Uh uh, and then she asked if I wanted
她的腌巧克力
any of her pickled chocolates.
你没有吃 对吗?
You didn't eat any, did you?
没有
No.
为什么?
Why?
电影精选列表