你以为呢?
Well, what did you expect?
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你甚至没有给他手过
You haven't even given him a handy.
好 谢谢了
Great, thanks.
很鼓舞士气
Nice pep talk.
梅丽莎 我们能谈谈吗?
Melissa, can we please talk?
她不想和你说话 里基
She doesn't want to talk to you, Ricky.
梅丽莎 给我一个解释的机会
Melissa, please, just give me a chance to explain.
来吧
Come on.
没有什么可以解释的
There's nothing to explain.
我能应付得了
I can handle this.
好吧 说吧 我只是想帮你
Fine, go ahead, I was just trying to help.
我真的不关心你说什么 里基
I really don't care about what you have to say, Ricky.
不管怎样 都是扯淡
It's all bullshit anyways.
别烦我了
Just leave me alone.
是啊 滚蛋 里基
Yeah, fuck off, Ricky.
别烦我 里基
Leave me alone, Ricky.
是我 马克
It's me, Mark.
里基和你在一起吗?
Well, is Ricky there with you?
不 他很久以前就离开了
No, he left, like, a long time ago.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
管他呢
Whatever, fuck him.
让我们继续嗨吧
Let's party.
蛋蛋医生来了
Dr. Dick in the house.
我想我该回家了
I think I wanna go home.
不是吧 梅尔
Come on, Mel.
我真的没有心情参加聚会
I'm really not in the mood to party.
拜托 别让他破坏了心情
Come on, don't let him get in the way
你走你的阳关道 梅丽莎
of you living your life, Melissa.
不仅仅是他
It's not just him.
我昨晚熬夜学习 我累了
I was up late last night studying, I'm tired.
我要走了
I'm just gonna go.
我和你一起走
I'll walk with you.
他妈的 真的吗?
Fuck, seriously?
你不需要那样做 曼迪 我没事
You don't have to do that, Mandy, I'm fine.
她很好 宝贝
She's fine, babe.
马克 闭嘴
Mark, shut up.
这是女生守则
This is girl code.
你♥他♥妈♥的不懂
You don't fucking get it.
你说得对 我是他妈的不明白
You're right, I don't fucking get it.
也别让我也变成里基二号♥
And don't make me pull a "Ricky" on you too.
真的假的 马克?
Really, Mark?
过头了?
Too soon?
去你的
Fuck you.
呃
Eh.
我来告诉你 马克
I'll tell you what, Mark.
你尽管当你的"里基二号♥"
You go ahead and pull a "Ricky" on me
你得好好想想了
but you better make it worth your while
因为这将是你最后一次在做的时候
because it'll be the last time you stick that little pee-pee
能硬起来 明白了吗?
in a vagina ever again, got it?
明白了
Got it.
让我好好表现
Now you're gonna get it.
还来?
Seriously?
老天啊
Jesus.
你需要尽快地离开他 说真的
You need to get over him, ASAP, seriously.
我本来不想说去年我和他做过
I wasn't gonna say anything but I fucked him last year
他是史上最快男人
and he was, like, the quickest cummer ever.
很可怜
It was pitiful.
曼迪 真的吗?
Mandy, are you serious?
怎么了?去年你们还没见过
What? It was last year before you guys even met.
你都不告诉我的?
And you weren't gonna tell me?
我这不是告诉你了
I did just tell you.
老天啊 曼迪
Jesus, Mandy.
不管怎样
Whatevs.
反正你需要克服他这道坎
My point is you need to get over him.
别跟他浪费时间
He's a waste of time.
如今什么都是在浪费时间
Seems like everything's a waste of time nowadays.
哦 看
Oh, look.
是埃塞尔阿姨
There's Aunt Ethel.
来吧 我们去看看
Come on, let's go look.
不要
No.
来吧
Come on.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
好吧 等一下
Well, wait up.
她看起来就像一个普通的老太太在烤蛋糕
She looks like a regular old lady baking a cake to me.
可能是这样 但我向你保证 事实并非如此
It may seem that way but I assure you it's not.
她现在可能正在煮哪个人的头骨
She's probably boiling someone's skull right now.
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
是的
Yes, sir.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
为什么我们要在某个可怜的老太太家外面偷♥窥♥
Why are we creeping around some poor old lady?
可怜的老太太?
Poor old lady?
是的
Yeah right.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
太愚蠢了
This is stupid.
嗯
Mmmm-mmmm.
很好
Yes, sir.
嗯
Mmmmmm.
哦
Oh,
味道很好
it's delicious.
嗯
Mmmmm.
把它放回去
Put that back in there.
是的
Yes, sir.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
嘿
Hey!
你在那里做什么?
What're you doing there?
你想要讨糖吗?
You trick-or-treating?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat.
好吧 是没几天就万圣节了
Well, Halloween ain't for a couple days.
你来早了
You're early.
我来得不是时候 我很抱歉
I'm really bad about time, I'm so sorry.
-不 -我现在就走
- No. - I'll just be going now.
你很幸运 因为我从来没有拒绝过来客
You're in luck because I never turn away company.
我做的是整个镇上最好的腌万圣节糖果
And I make the best pickled Halloween treats in town.
是巧克力做的 味道很好
They're chocolate and they're delicious.
进来吧
Come on in.
我真的该走了
I really should be going.
哦 不 现在不行
Oh, no, no, no, not yet.
还不行 亲爱的
Not yet, dear.
我屋里有一些好吃的东西
I've got some delicious treats inside.
进来吧
Come on in.
-来吧 进来吧 -我该走了
- Come on, come on in. - I should be going.
来吧
Come on.
我真的不想坏了兴致 就像你说的
I really don't wanna ruin my appetite, like you said.
万圣节还有几天呢 对吧?
Halloween's a couple days away, right?
你会在万圣节回来看我吗?
You gonna come back to see me on Halloween?
是的
Yeah.
最好是 小姐
You better, young lady.
因为每个人都喜欢
Cause everyone loves
埃塞尔阿姨
Aunt Ethel's
的腌巧克力
pickled chocolates.
它们是自♥制♥的
They're homemade.
妈妈 是你吗?
Mom, is that you?
老天 里基 你在这里做什么?
Jesus, Ricky, what're you doing here?!
什么?
What?!
前门是开着的
The front door was open.
我打电♥话♥给你 但你没有接
I called for you but you didn't answer.
你来这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
我刚进来
I just walked in.
别担心 我什么也没看见
Don't worry, I didn't see anything.
电影精选列表