嗯 你已经味道很好了
Mmmmm, you're already good.
你太荒唐了
You're being ridiculous.
所以跟我们一起来 让我们来发觉真♥相♥呗
So come with us and let's find out.
除非你害怕了
Unless you're too scared.
我不害怕一个小老太太
I'm not scared of a little old lady.
你应该怕的
You should be.
天哪
Jesus!
是我妈妈而已
It's just my mom.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
你是在这里抽大♥麻♥吗 曼迪?
Are you smoking weed in here, Mandy?
不 妈妈 滚出去
No, Mom, get out!
哦 来吧 让我也来点
Oh, come on, let me get a little hit.
妈 快滚出我的房♥间
Get the fuck out of my room, Mom!
随便吧
Whatever.
哦
Oh,
嗨 马克
hi Mark.
你好 库珀小姐
Hi, Miss Cooper.
你练过吗?
Have you been working out?
算是吧
A little bit.
嗯
Mmmmmm.
我看得出来
I can tell.
太恶心了 妈妈 这太诡异了
Gross, Mom, that's so weird.
滚出去
Get out of here!
别嫉妒 曼迪 这样不迷人
Don't be jealous, Mandy, it's not attractive.
相信我 我没嫉妒
Trust me, I'm not jealous.
你真恶心
You're just gross.
你嫉妒我 因为我是一个熟♥女♥
You are jealous because I'm a MILF.
妈妈 你不是一个熟♥女♥
You're so not a MILF, Mom.
我是熟♥女♥ 曼迪
I am a MILF, Mandy!
我真希望我没生你
I wish I never had you!
天哪 真是个婊♥子♥
God, what a bitch.
不好说 我觉得她挺好的
I don't know, I think she's pretty cool.
哦 去你♥妈♥的♥ 马克
Oh, fuck you, Mark.
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么 你这个肮脏的小变♥态♥
What're you doing, you dirty little pervert!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
快跑 小兔子 快跑
Run, rabbit, run!
抓住你了 小兔子
Gotcha, little rabbit.
所以
So,
现在你也来了
here you are.
我从哪里开始?
Where do I start?
啊 是的
Ah, yes.
你再也不需要这个了
You won't be needing this anymore.
还要7个
Seven more.
那个女孩刚刚推我了 我能把她掐死吗?
That girl just pushed me, can I choke her out?
什么?不
What? No.
就告诉她这样不好
Just got tell her it wasn't very nice
不再跟她玩就好了
and won't play with her anymore.
你好
Hello.
你好 梅莉莎 我是里基的妈妈
Hello, Melissa, this is Ricky's mom.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
你最近见过里基吗?
Have you seen Ricky lately?
不 我几天都没见到他了
No, I haven't seen him in a couple days.
他昨晚没回家
Well, he didn't come home last night
我们开始担心了
and we're getting worried.
他会回去的
I'm sure he'll show up.
如果你见到他 请告诉我一声
Please let me know if you see him.
我会的
I will.
喂?
Hello?
万圣节快乐 婊♥子♥
Happy Halloween, bitch.
今晚你准备好了吗?
You ready for our stakeout tonight?
嘿 里基的妈妈打电♥话♥给我
Hey, so Ricky's mom just called me
她已经有好几天没见到他了
and she hasn't seen him for a couple days.
你呢?
Have you?
不 事实上
No, matter of fact,
昨天晚上他甚至没有从我的窗户外面打飞机
he didn't even jack-off outside my window last night.
什么?
What?
等等 吉奥
Hold on, Gio.
我敢肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
好吧 如果你看到他 告诉他他妈妈很担心
Well, if you see him, let him know that his mom's worried.
嘿 你今天要做什么?
Hey, so what're you doing today?
你想要去购物吗?
You wanna go shopping?
我没有 我现在在公园里
I can't, I'm at the park right now
照看我的小侄子
babysitting my little nephew.
等一下 吉奥
Hold on, Gio!
好吧 你到家时给我打电♥话♥
Okay, well call me when you get home then.
好的 我会的 再见
Okay, I will, bye.
天哪 吉奥
Jesus, Gio!
当我在打电♥话♥的时候 不要打扰我
When I'm on the phone, don't bother me like that.
怎么了?
What's up?
我把她掐昏了
I chocked her out.
哦 见鬼 来吧
Oh, shit, come on.
差6个
Six more.
6个 6个
Six more, six more.
好的
All right.
我想我已经万事俱备
I think I got everything we need.
我们有手铐
We got handcuffs,
绳子
rope,
扎线带
zip ties.
枪
We got the gun
还有一个苹果
and an apple.
苹果是干什么用的?
What's the apple for?
我不知道 它就在那儿
I don't know, it was already there.
哦 对了 那是我的苹果
Oh, right, that's my apple.
是谁?
Who is it?
梅丽莎
Melissa.
哦 天哪 把这些东西收起来 快点
Oh shit, put this stuff away, quick.
什么 你没告诉她?
What, you didn't tell her?
没有 快闭嘴 把它收起来
No, now shut up and put it away.
什么?
What?
-嘿 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
怎么了?
What's up?
你们怎么了?
What's up with you guys?
没什么
Nothing.
是的 没什么
Yeah, nothing.
你们真奇怪
You guys are weird.
现在干嘛?
Now what?
我们等着
We wait.
等什么?
Wait for what?
我们等着她带几个孩子进屋里
We wait for her to take a couple of kids inside
然后我们看她对他们要干什么
and then we see what she really does with them.
如果她没有呢?
And what if she doesn't?
哦 她会的
Oh, she will.
她会的
She will.
曼迪 你真的很安静
Mandy, you've been really quiet.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
好无聊
Okay, this is boring.
我们可以放音乐吗?
Could we play some music or something?
不
No!
他妈的
Fuck!
都没有人来讨糖
There aren't even any trick-or-treaters out.
这是因为大多数人都知道
That's because most people know
关于埃塞尔阿姨的事 好吗?
about Old Aunt Ethel, okay?
孩子们不会经常来这个街区
Kids don't come around this block very often
但总有一两个
but there's always that one.
他来了
And there he is.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick 'r treat.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
电影精选列表