I mean, everybody's against bullying, aren't they?
不 如果他们反对欺凌 儿子就不会死
No. If they were, this wouldn't have happened.
在你上高速路之前让我给你弄点吃的
Let me get you something to eat before you head on the highway.
很高兴你能振作起来
So nice that you're back up again.
-我可以喝杯咖啡吗 玛西? -好的
-Can I get some coffee, Marcie? -Yeah.
嘿 你没告诉你妈妈关于昨晚的事吧?
Hey. You didn't tell your mama about last night, did you?
没有
No, sir.
过来 我爱你 伙计
Come here. I love you, buddy.
嘿 我真的很爱你
Hey. I love you so much.
这将是很棒的事 好吗?
This is gonna be something great, all right?
-你会看到的 我保证 -好的
-You'll see. I promise. -Yeah.
乔?
Joe?
乔?
Joe?
萝拉
Lola.
乔 说话 为什么不说话?
Joe, say something. Why are you not talking?
你这样我很担心
You're scaring me.
我觉得... 我觉得我不能坚持下去了
I don't... I don't think I can keep going.
乔 加油
Joe... come on.
-你得坚持 -我只想回家
-You gotta keep going.-I just wanna come home.
噢 乔 你不能回家 你这么做是为了贾丁 记得吗?
Oh, Joe, you can't come home. Come on. You're doing it for Jadin, remember?
是的 为了贾丁 我记得
Yeah. For Jadin. I remember.
是的 还有为了我们
Yeah. And for us.
你想和约瑟夫聊聊吗?
Do you want to talk to Joseph?
-他在吗? -在
-Is he there? -Yeah.
他准备好了摔跤比赛
Yeah, he's getting ready for his wrestling match.
我们快要迟到了
We're late.
但我知道他会想和你聊聊
I know he'd love to talk to you, though.
不能像这样
Not like this.
就... 告诉他...
Just... just tell him...
告诉他... 我迟点打给他
tell him I'll call... I'll call him later.
好的 我会告诉他
Okay, okay. I'll tell him.
萝拉?
Lola?
我看见他了
I saw him.
他就在我的面前
He was right there in front of me.
他一直在引导我 走了数英里 还有...
And he just kept leading me for miles, and...
我一路跟着他 然后...
I followed him all the way, and then...
他就这样消失了
he just disappeared.
妈妈! 我们要迟到了!
Mom! We're late!
乔
Joe.
妈妈 你包好鞋子了吗?
Mom, did you pack the shoes?
嗯 全部都在那里
Yeah. Everything's in there.
好的 先这样
Okay. All right.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
善良 还有尊重
Kindness. And respect.
善良是一个人或者作为父母可以拥有的最重要的品质
Kindness is the most important quality a human being can have, or that a parent can have.
妈的 过去这6个月当我徒步和演讲
Shit, when I was walking and talking these past six months,
你不知道你还有多久 你拥有你爱的人 或者爱你的人
you never know how long you have the people that you love and that love you,
所以你♥他♥妈♥最好现在就更加好地爱 好吗
so you damn well better love now, all right?
无论你认为他们有多困惑、误导、一团糟
No matter how confused or misguided or messed up you think they are.
因为这大概是一个好机会
Because it's probably a good chance
你也和他们一样一团糟
that you're just as messed up as they are.
你得照照镜子 并且得有责任感 好吗?
You gotta look in the mirror, and gotta have accountability. All right?
嘿 你是乔贝尔?
Hey, there. You're Joe Bell?
是我本人
That I am. Yes.
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
噢!
Oh!
天啊!
Holy shit!
过来!
Come here!
我们这有可乐和一些冰
So we got Coke in here, and some ice.
我们这边这个有水
We got water over here in this one.
那是个太阳能电池板
That's a solar panel.
我们会给你报酬的 你是个好人 吉姆
We'll pay you for this. You're a good man, Jim.
太感谢你了 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
♪ 除你所做事情之外 ♪
♪ Beyond the things you do ♪
♪ 是什么变成了所有这些山 ♪
♪ What became of all those Mountains ♪
♪ 我们发现很难攀登 ♪
♪ We found so hard to climb ♪
♪ 我们要走大路 ♪
♪ We'll take the high road ♪
♪ 不要离开你身边 ♪
♪ Don't leave your side ♪
♪ 直到你看到它闪耀 ♪
♪ Till you see it shine ♪
♪ 我们要走大路 ♪
♪ We'll take the high road ♪
♪ 宝贝 它来了 ♪
♪ Baby, here it comes ♪
♪ 你不要闭上眼睛 ♪
♪ Don't you close your eyes ♪
我...
Yeah, I...
昨晚 一堆陌生人聚集在街上听我说话
You know, last night, I had a corral a bunch of strangers up the street to come and hear me talk.
该死 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
又得和一个执法者解释我自己了
Time for me to explain myself to another lawman.
你好 先生
Howdy, sir.
嗨
Hi.
一边把你的手从你的袋子里拿出来
While you're taking your hands out of your pockets,
告诉我你要去哪里
why don't you tell me where you're headed.
纽约
New York City.
那在这外面等车?
Looking for a ride out here then?
不 我步行
No. I'm walking.
一路走到纽约?
Walking all the way to New York?
乔贝尔
Joe Bell.
是的
Yeah.
贝尔先生 你的任务是什么?
Well, what's your mission, Mr. Bell?
就像我名片上写的
Well, like it says there on my card,
我跟人们谈论欺凌
I talk to people about bullying.
谈论折磨某人是不对的
About how it's not okay to torment somebody
因为他们和你不一样
because they're different from you.
怎么不一样
Different how?
像我儿子 贾丁 他曾是个同性恋
Like my son Jadin. He was gay.
他在学校被欺凌得很严重 他再也受不了了
He was bullied so bad in school, he couldn't take it anymore.
你在路上六个月了?
You been on the road six months?
是的
Yeah.
我从俄勒冈州的拉格兰德出发
I started out in La Grande, Oregon.
你上一次吃热饭是什么时候的事了?
When was the last time you had a warm meal?
山姆 认识一下我的新朋友 乔贝尔
Sam, meet my new friend, Joe Bell.
乔 山姆
Joe, Sam.
山姆是我们的调度员 决定我的工作
Sam's my girl of all work, and our dispatcher.
请坐
Have a seat.
很高兴认识你 女士
Nice to meet you, ma'am.
很荣幸 乔
It's a pleasure, Joe.
警长 我按照你的要求打给牧师了
I called the chaplain like you asked, Sheriff.
他说只要你给他绿灯
He says once you give him the green light,
他会召开一个青年会议 让乔作为演讲者
he'll announce a youth meeting with Joe as the speaker
今天下午 在高中
here at the high school this afternoon.
乔?
Joe?
只要你确定
Yeah, as long as you're sure
你可以把我送回你接我的那个地方
you can drop me off where you picked me up,
因为我本意是这一路都要步行
because I intend to walk every single step of the way.
那就让你吃饱吧
Then let's get you fed.
这里午饭通常是昨晚的剩菜
Lunch here is usually last night's leftovers.
我煮的不好吃 但我掌握了基本的技巧
I'm a sorry cook, but I've learned the basics
使用微波炉
of a microwave.
那是我儿子 威廉
That's my son, William.
他不是很典型的青少年
He wasn't your typical teenage boy.
他没有那种“女孩疯了”的态度
He didn't have that "girl crazy" attitude
我们在他这个年纪的时候有
that we had when we were his age.
珍妮的斑豆第二天更好吃
Janine's pinto beans are even better the next day.
是的
Hmm. Yeah.
再过一天又更好吃
And the day after that.
从我离家后就没吃过这么好吃的豆子了
I haven't had beans this good since I left home.
炉子是珍妮的专属领域
The stove is strictly Janine's domain.
我几乎都不会煮开水
I barely know how to boil water.
她是个可以长相厮守的人
She's a keeper.
有一天我在用家里的电脑
I was on the family computer one day, and I...
我看到了威廉的历史搜索
I saw that Will had been searching
“同性恋意味着什么”
电影精选列表