他有一些不错的招式 但这些衔接更流畅
He's got some pretty decent takedowns, but these transitions are a lot more fluid.
教练怎么说
What's coach saying?
教练说我做的很好
Coach is saying I'm doing good.
-你知道的 他... -我在这里看见了
-You know, he's... -Well, I'm seeing right here.
我们一直在锻炼 但他说我最好再减一点体重
We've been working out, but he says I might want to look into losing a few pounds.
什么? 这孩子正在长身体 不行 不行 不行
What? This boy's just growing. No, no, no, no, no.
你再多一点体重 再上一个重量级
You go up a couple pounds. Go up another weight class.
-你要做的是刷牙 -告诉教练我说的
-What you need is to brush your teeth. -Tell the coach what I said.
-好的 -一定要告诉教练
-All right. -Make sure you tell coach.
我们明天要早起 好吗?
We got an early morning tomorrow, okay?
-好的 -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
-Okay. -Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-嘿什么嘿
"Hey, hey, hey."
让他上♥床♥睡觉 我好把你搞上♥床♥睡觉
Get him to bed so I can get you to bed.
我想 你想帮我吗?
I'm trying. You wanna help me?
我只是
I'm just...
我简直不敢相信他提升了那么多
I can't believe how much he's improved.
我知道 不是很好吗?
I know. Isn't it great?
我找到了这个
I found this.
我想你可能想看看它
I thought you might like to see it.
那是什么?
What's that?
怎么说呢
Uh, well...
让我看看
Let me see.
这是哪来的?
Where'd this come from?
在它的坟墓上的花丛中
It was on his grave, in some flowers.
把我的孩子欺凌至死的男孩中的其中一个人 有胆站在他坟墓前?
One of them little shits that bullied my boy into the ground had the nerve to stand over his grave?
-乔... -为什么?
-Well, Joe... -Why?
-现在他想道歉了?
And now he wants to apologize?
这是给谁的?
Who's this for?
不是给贾丁的 因为他死了而且被埋葬了
It's not for Jadin, because he's dead and buried.
也不是给我的
And not for me.
我该怎么处理这个 萝拉?
What am I supposed to do with this, Lola?
我不知道 我以为你想看看它 乔
I don't know I thought you'd like to see it, Joe.
-我不应该把它带来 -不要对我有所隐瞒
-I shouldn't have brought it. -No, don't keep secrets from me.
-别用那个要挟我 -我没有隐瞒 -我一个人出来 没有钱 一个人 好吗?
-Don't even threaten that. -I'm not keeping secrets. -I'm out here on my own, no money, alone, all right?
我只有真♥相♥ 操
No, the truth is all I have. Shit!
-你... -那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Well... -That little son of a bitch.
你是的徒步是救赎之行 对吧?
you're...you're on a walk for forgiveness, right?
看在上...
For...
我这里没有道歉好吗
There's no apologies with me, okay?
我这里没有原谅 跟我的儿子一起埋了
There is no forgiveness here. They buried that with my boy.
你明白吗 萝拉?
Do you understand that, Lola?
我不应该把那封信带来
I should not have brought that letter.
萝拉 怎么了?
Lola... what?
-那封信给你处理了 爸 -那些狗♥娘♥养♥的
-It's all yours, Dad. -Those sons of bitches.
-他妈的在逗我 -那就别担心 别放在心上 乔
Fucking kidding me. -Don't worry about it. Don't think about it then, Joe.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 约瑟夫 快过来这里
Son of a bitch, Joseph, get your ass in here now!
我他妈说什么听不见吗?过来!
Did you hear what the fuck I said? Now!
你看看你做了什么?
You see what you've done? Look!
我跟你说过多少次啊?
How many god damn times have I told you, huh?
我他妈跟你说过多少次拉尿的时候把马桶盖掀起来?
How many times to put the seat up when you take a piss?
-乔 -一百次?一千次?
-Joe! -A hundred? A thousand?
没人他妈的和你说话 闭嘴
Nobody's fucking talking to you. Shut the fuck up.
你是怎么想的? 我是你的女仆?
What do you think, I'm your fucking maid or something?
停!
Hey! Just stop!
什么人啊
Jesus Christ.
嘿
Hey.
我看的训练视频里 你表现的很好 儿子
What I saw in those practice films was damn good, son.
你坚持下去 等我回来的时候你会成为州冠军了
You keep it up, you'll be state champ by the time I get back.
我爱你
I love you.
听见了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了 保重 爸
Yeah. Take care, Dad.
还有呢?
And what else?
我也爱你
I love you too.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我们伊利诺伊州再见 或者甚至更早
So I'll see you in Illinois, or maybe even before.
到时再说
Yeah. We'll see.
不是这么计划的吗 萝拉
Well, I thought that was the plan, Lola.
我们讨论过这个事 萝拉 别...
We talked about this. Lola, don't...
你别什么别?
Joe, don't you. Don't.
你在这外面干什么
What are you doing out here?
我们一路支持你
Because we've supported you every step of the way,
因为我们知道对你来说是正确的
because we know what's right for you.
你应该是关于宽恕的徒步
But you're supposed to be on some forgiveness walk?
你昨晚那种行为
And you act the way you acted last night.
我们的儿子已经死了 乔 不会回来了
Our son is gone, Joe. Gone.
你将会失去另外一个 因为我们不可能坐以待毙等你下一次发飙
You're gonna lose another one, because we're not gonna sit around waiting for another one of your outbursts.
-萝拉 -不会有下次了
Lola... It's not gonna happen.
-萝拉 我... -不不不
-Lola, I...-No, no, no, no, no.
继续走 继续走 别回家
Keep walking. Keep walking. Don't come home.
好吗? 你搞不清楚你需要搞清楚的事情 你就别回家了
Okay? Don't come home till you figure out whatever it is that you need to figure out.
但我希望那不是你作为一个脸书网红 跟别人合影
But I hope that's not you being some Facebook celebrity and getting your pictures taken with people.
你是为了贾丁而徒步吗? 乔
Are you walking for Jadin, Joe?
因为如果你是为了贾丁而徒步
Because if you're walking for Jadin,
那你就让贾丁告诉你什么时候回家
then you let Jadin let you know when it's time to come home.
我爱你 萝拉
I love you, Lola.
你们开车小心点 我爱你们
You guys drive safe, okay? I love you.
注意安全
Be safe.
小心点 好吗?
Be careful, all right?
♪ 再见 黑暗 ♪
♪ Goodbye, darkness ♪
♪ 喔 向着光 ♪
♪ Oh, to the light ♪
♪ 每天早上 ♪
♪ Every morning ♪
♪ 都是一个夜晚的结束 ♪
♪ Is an end to a night ♪
♪ 每个季节都即将带来改变 ♪
♪ Every season is about to bring a change ♪
♪ 每一天都有新的机会 ♪
♪ There's a new chance given Every day ♪
♪ 它让它回到 ♪
♪ And it brings it back to ♪
♪ 它让它回到我身边 ♪
♪ Yeah, it brings it Back to me ♪
嘿
Hey.
他妈的
Goddamn it!
谁他妈的?
Who in the fuck...?
他妈的人♥渣♥
Fucking shit!
♪ 再见 傍晚 ♪
♪ Goodbye, evening ♪
♪ 晚上好 ♪
♪ Hello to the night ♪
♪ 我被正确蒙蔽了双眼 看不到错误 ♪
♪ I'm not seeing the wrong from the right ♪
♪ 盲目地走在没有尽头的路上 ♪
♪ Walking blindly On a path without an end ♪
♪ 早上再次回到我身边 ♪
♪ In the morning come to me yet again ♪
♪ 然后把全部带回到我身边 ♪
♪ Then bring it all Back to me ♪
♪ 它让它回到我身边 ♪
♪ Yeah, it brings it All back to me ♪
-喂? -嘿
-Hello? -Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我发现了一些东西 我想你听一下 好吗
So I found something, and I want you to hear it, okay?
我在他背包发现的
I found it in his backpack,
-我想... -是什么?
-and I wanted to... -Well, what is it?
你可以念给我听吗?
Can you read it to me?
没问题 是...
Yeah. Yeah. It's, uh...
是他写的一篇散文
it's an essay that he wrote.
“周围都是讨厌你的人 这是件恐怖的事”
"It's a horrible thing to be surrounded by people who hate you"
“他们甚至不认识你 因为一个你无法改变的东西”
"when they don't even know you, for a reason you can't change."
“他们无法理解或了解的东西 这就是我的生活”
"One they can't comprehend or understand. This is the life I live."
“在一些夜晚 我拾起回忆的碎片”
"Some nights, I look for the pieces I've dropped along the way. "
“在那些夜晚 我哭着睡去 希望第二天会好些”
"On these nights, I cry myself to sleep and hope tomorrow is a better day."
“但从不会”
"But it never is."
“每一年 我都期望开学”
"Every year, I look forward to school starting again,"
“但从来都不遂我愿”
"but it never turns out the way I expect it to."
“我假装看不到我自己”
"I pretend not to notice the looks I'm given."
“避免和比我大只的人眼神接触”
"Avoiding eye contact with every guy bigger than me."
“我周围都是讨厌我的 想我死的人”
"I'm surrounded by people who hate me. Who want me dead."
“我无法说服自己 除了死亡我别无选择”
"I can't keep talking myself out of it. I don't know what I'm gonna do if I don't."
“只会越来越糟 我只想这一切快点结束 马上就会结束了”
"It's only getting worse. I just want it to be over. It will be soon enough."
别他妈盯着我们看 基佬
Don't fucking look at us, fag.
你在这里做什么? 女更衣室在那边
What are you doing in here? Girl's bathroom's over there.
电影精选列表