他居然希望会交一些朋友 找到一个会待他友善的地方
I mean, he was hoping he'd make some friends and find a place where people would be kind to him.
在布道期间 牧师把他单独叫出来说
During the service, the pastor singled him out and said,
如果你是同性恋 你必须上来祭坛这里忏悔你的罪孽 不然就离开
"If you are gay, you must come up here to the altar and repent your sins, or leave."
贾丁告诉我们 那让他觉得太可怕了 好像他不属于任何一个地方
Jaden told us it made him feel horrible, like he didn't belong anywhere.
还有更操蛋的是 你让他们天主教堂带走猥亵儿童的牧师
And Shit, you got them Catholic Church taking child molesting priests,
他们把他从一个教堂带到另一个教堂
they move them from one church to another
好让他们可以猥亵其他男孩 他们不会接受我的儿子
so they can molest other boys, and they won't accept my son
因为他公开自己同性恋的身份 本意是崇拜为建造它而牺牲的人
because he's openly gay? I mean, the idea is you're supposed to worship the guy who died to build it,
而不是崇拜那里面无所事事只知道批判别人的傻♥逼♥ -太对了
not the frigging assholes in there that are judging everybody doing God knows what behind closed doors. -It's true.
人们以为当下情况好点了
People think it's easier these days.
但酒吧里的每个人都知道不是那样
But everyone in this bar knows that's not necessarily true.
那就是他们来这里的理由
That's why they come here.
这个地方也像一个教堂
This place is like a church too.
我认为这很了不起
I think it's amazing.
亲爱的
Hi, darlings.
又到演出时间了
It's almost showtime again.
天呐 这位是?
Oh, my God, who is this?
别让我来介绍
Don't make me introduce myself.
这位是乔贝尔
This is Joe Bell.
久仰久仰
Where have you been all my life?
-他只是来拜访 -完美
-He's just visiting. -Oh, perfect.
如果你需要一个地方过夜 我沙发还有位置
Well, if you need a place to crash, there's room on my couch.
或者我床上
Or my bed.
喔 我...
Oh, I'm, uh...
我 其实
I'm... I'm... Well...
我.. 我是个直男...
I'm not... I mean, I am a straight guy.
我不知道你是不是认真的
I didn't know if you were serious or not.
乔正在徒步穿越国家来倡议大家关注欺凌 因为他儿子被欺凌
Joe's walking across the country to raise awareness about bullying, because his son was bullied.
你怎么不带你儿子过来
Well, why didn't you bring him?
尤其是他和你一样可爱
Especially if he's as cute as you are.
他是不是和你一样可爱 爸爸?
Is he as cute as you, Daddy?
呃... 我儿子死了
Um... my son is dead.
我的天 我不知道
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I had no idea.
-我很抱歉 -没事
-I'm... I'm so sorry. -It's all good. Really.
我这嘴巴乱说话
Let me take my foot out of my mouth.
-我很抱歉 -没事
I'm so sorry, I... No, no, no, I...
-我不知道 -没事了 真的
I had no idea. It's all good.
-不 有事
No, it's... It's not.
我真的不知道 现在我又要表演了
I really didn't know, and now I've got to perform again.
-听着 我很好 -我真的很抱歉
-Hey, hey. I'm okay. -I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我给你再拿一支啤酒
Honey, I'm gonna grab you another beer.
♪ 想想你的同胞 向他们伸出援手 ♪
♪ Think of your fellow man Lend him a helping hand ♪
♪ 心里多一点爱 ♪
♪ Put a little love in your heart ♪
♪ 你看 时间也不早了 ♪
♪ You see, it's getting late ♪
♪ 噢 请你别再犹豫 ♪
♪ Oh, please don't hesitate ♪
♪ 心里多一点爱 ♪
♪ Put a little love in your heart ♪
♪ 世界将...
♪ And the world
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你在斯廷博特斯普林斯?
You in Steamboat Springs?
噢 我的GPS自己好了
Oh, my GPS must be working again.
穿过科罗拉多把我的腿都要走断了
It's been a hell of a walk through Colorado.
-你经历这些暴风雨很疯狂 你得给我们打电♥话♥ -怎么了 你担心什么?
-You gotta call us, you know, when you're going through all those storms. It's crazy. -What, are you worried?
别担心 暴风雨离我非常远
Well, don't be. That storm went way south of me.
我在它波及的范围的边缘处
I only caught the tail end of it.
好吧 还是 给我们打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, still, just call us.
-好的 -你等一下
-Okay. -Hey, hold on a second.
-爸爸 -伙计
-Hey, Dad. -Hey, buddy.
看到你有1万2个粉丝了
See you got 12,000 followers.
我家小主人过的怎样?
How's the man of the house?
你知道我们过得很好
Good. You know we're good.
摔跤训练很好
Wrestling practice is really good.
-教练拍了一些视频 -我迫不及待想看看了
-Coach filmed a few of them. -Well, I can't wait to see them.
爸爸 我和妈妈去看你 你觉得怎样?
Yeah, hey, Dad, what would you think about me and Mom coming to visit you?
在路上?不是真的路上 我是说也许是在旅馆或者酒店里
Out on the road. I mean, not on the road, but maybe in a motel or a hotel, even?
可以吧 我也想不到我更喜欢的了
Well, I can't think of anything I'd like better.
你妈没问题吗?
Your mom okay with it?
妈妈?是的 她没问题
Mom? Yeah. She's okay with it.
那好吧
All right.
让我和你妈说一下
Let me talk to your mom.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
把手♥机♥还给我
Okay, give me the phone back.
你来看我?
You coming to see me?
是的 我们会讨论一下
All right, yeah, we'll talk about it.
好的 尽快
All right. Hurry.
好的 爱你 再见
All right. Love you, bye.
妈的
Oh, shit.
嗯 开始下雪了
Well, it's starting to snow.
也许我们待会可以出去滑雪什么的
Maybe we could, uh, get out and do some snowboarding later.
他来了
There he is.
-嘿嘿 -嘿 爸爸
-Hey, hey! -Hey, Dad.
我的天啊 儿子 才几个月就和我一样高了 想死我了
My God, son, it's only been a few months. You're as tall as me Missed you, buddy.
-我也想你 爸爸 -嘿
-I missed you too, Dad. -Hey.
嗨 看到你吐槽了
Hi. Saw you spit that dip out.
那只是为了徒步
Oh, no, that's just for walking.
你闻起来好香
Mm-hmm. You smell so good.
-你过得好吗? -我...
-How are you doing? -So I, uh...
-我带来了摔跤的视频磁带 -好 我们今晚看
I brought my wrestling tapes. -Good. We'll watch them tonight.
今天下午我为我们预定了有个惊喜的冒险
I've booked us a surprise adventure for the afternoon.
-我们有15分钟 -噢 那好吧
-We have 15 minutes. -Oh, all right.
-是滑雪吗? -不是 不是
-Is it snowboarding? -No, no, no.
我保证你会喜欢的 好吗?
You're gonna love it, I promise. All right?
-好 -让我来 -来的路上顺利吗?
-All right. -I got this. -How was the drive?
-还不错 -噢 好
-Not bad. -Oh, good.
走吧
Come on.
♪ 等待阳光 ♪
♪ Waiting on the sunshine ♪
♪ 再度出现 ♪
♪ To come around again ♪
♪ 过了好久 ♪
♪ It's been a long time ♪
♪ 上次让阳光进来 ♪
♪ Since we let it in ♪
♪ 带我去 ♪
♪ Take me down ♪
♪ 地球的断层线 ♪
♪ To the fault line ♪
♪ 带我去 ♪
♪ Take me down ♪
♪ 河流开始的地方 ♪
♪ Where the river starts ♪
♪ 带我走进你的心 ♪
♪ Take me into your heart ♪
我要带你去骑机械的公牛 便于你能练习
I gotta take you on a mechanical bull so you can practice.
我跟你说 我觉得你可以破纪录
I'm telling you, I think you can beat the record.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 你是不是?
Excuse me, aren't...?
你是不是那个徒步穿越美国的人?
Aren't you that fella that's walking across America?
是我
I am.
先生 很高兴见到你
Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you.
-爸爸是个名人了 -这是我的爱人
-Dad's a celebrity. -This is my wife.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
你好 我是... 我是他的妻子
Hi, I'm... I'm his wife.
-贾丁的妈妈 -很高兴认识你
-And Jadin's mom. -Nice to meet you.
-这是我们的儿子 约瑟夫 -你好 我是约瑟夫
-And this is our son, Joseph. -Hi, I'm Joseph.
-你好 约瑟夫 -我觉得你为你儿子做的事很不可思议 -是的
-Hi, Joseph. -I think it's incredible what you're doing for your son. -Yes.
坚持你所相信的事情需要真正的勇气
Takes real courage to stick up for what you believe in.
必须要这么做 不能让它再继续了
Well, it's got to be done. This can't go on.
-是的 -你介意?
-Yes. -Would you mind
我们和你合张影吗?
if we got our picture with you?
-完全没问题 -好的 谢谢你
-Sure. Absolutely. -Yes. Thank you.
-亲爱的 拍个照
Honey, take the picture.
噢 好的
Oh. Okay.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-干的漂亮 -我越来越快了
-That's real good work. -I'm getting faster.
你看看 你四两拨千斤 他无法挣脱
You see how much leverage you got on him? He ain't going nowhere.
很好
That's good.
太棒了
That's real good.
-你看过吗? -看过
-You seen this? -Yeah.
我就在现场
I was there when it happened.
电影精选列表