Right.
爱你
Well, love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-喂喂喂 -怎么了 -过来
-Hey. Hey. -What? -Come here.
-怎么了 -是黄金
-What? -It's gold!
-黄金啊 我的宝贝
Gold, baby!
-什么鬼? -喔
-What? -Whoo!
绿色的黄金 你看看它
Green gold, baby. Look at these bad boys.
看看他们有多大
Look at the size of them. Huh?
-那是芦笋吗? -是的
-Is that asparagus? -Oh, man.
我要把它们烤了 你会喜欢的
I'm gonna grill them up on the fire, you are gonna love it.
没有比野生芦笋更好的东西了
Ain't nothing better than wild asparagus.
-太好闻了 -是的 没错
-Oh, that smells so good. -Oh, yeah.
真是大喜事
That's the real deal right there, baby.
-是的 -这是绿色的黄金
-Yeah, man. -This is green gold. Whoo!
没有更好的了
Nothing better.
新鲜出土的 尝尝
Right out of the ground. Taste that.
太好吃了
That's so good.
再给我一点 你抱怀里了
Give me more of that. You're hogging it.
我一口都还没尝
I haven't had a bite yet.
有没有搞错?
What the heck?
来 给你一个 确保烤熟来吃
Here, get one. Just make sure it's cooked.
我可不想你生吃
I don't want you eating nothing raw.
你知道吗 这是你唯一煮的好吃的东西
You know, this is the one thing you can cook.
你有没有想过让我摔跤?
Did you ever wish that I wrestled?
没有 你不想摔跤 你就不用摔跤
No. You didn't want to wrestle, you didn't have to wrestle.
约瑟夫摔跤非常棒
Joseph's gotten really good.
-你知道他为什么他擅长摔跤吗 -为什么?
-You know why's good at it? -Why?
因为他很努力
Because he works hard at it.
你花上时间
You put the time in...
无论你努力做什么都会精通
you get good at whatever you work hard at.
就是看你愿不愿意牺牲
That's all about sacrifice.
牺牲小我 成就大我
Trying to get this one big one here.
喔
Whoo!
就是这样
Yeah, buddy!
加油 美洲狮 加油!
Let's go, Cougars, let's go!
加油 美洲狮 加油! 一起来!
Let's go, Cougars, let's go! Come on!
一起来 出来这里 很爽
Come on. Come out here. It feels great.
加油 美洲狮 加油! 啊!
Let's go, Cougars, let's go! Argh.
我会让你彻夜不眠
I will keep you up all night.
加油 美洲狮 加油!
Let's go, Cougars! Let's go!
来啊 老爷爷!
Let's go, grandpa. Come on.
加油 美洲狮 加油! 啊!!
Let's go, Cougars! Let's go!! Argh!
-好吧 教教我 -没问题 准备好了吗
-All right, show me again.-All right, ready?
-准备好了 -看着
-Yeah. -Watch.
加油 美洲狮 加油!
Let's go, Cougars, let's go!
-啊! -啊!
-Argh! -Argh!
喔!
Whoo!
昨晚的比赛你跑了多少码?
How many yards did you rush for in last night's game?
呃...
Uh...
158.
这算是? 多吗?
Is that a lot, or...?
你都不知道 为什么你还要问?
If you don't know, why are you asking?
我想了解你的比赛
I want to know about your game.
好吧
Um... yeah.
嗯... 158算是很好了
Yeah, I mean, 158's pretty good.
不过还是低于我的平均水平
Um, it's below my average, though, but...
你懂的 我又不是要当什么球星
you know, I don't need to be a star or anything.
我只是要找个地方打橄榄球而已
I just want to get into a small program and play football somewhere.
比如哪里?
Like where?
呃...
Um...
你知道我的 我不是什么天才
well, I'm not really, you know, D-1 material.
也许像波特兰州立大学?
But I don't know. Like Portland State, maybe?
或者是东华盛顿大学
Maybe Eastern Washington.
离我将来要去的地方非常远
That's a long way away from where I'll be.
你将来要去哪里?
Hmm. And where's that?
纽约
New York.
你知道吗 纽约有很多大学
You know there's a lot of colleges in New York.
如果你想...
And if you wanted to...
比如说 去东边
I don't know, go east...
我们可以一起去 什么的
we could go together. Or something.
我不确定 贾丁 这个目标非常难
I don't know, Jadin. That's aiming pretty high.
他... 吓坏了
He, uh... he got freaked out.
他担心被不开明的父母知道 他会被踢出去
He was afraid that he'd get kicked out if his moron parents knew.
浪漫的关系不能当饭吃 贾丁 不足以过一生
Romantic relationships aren't everything, Jadin. They're not the solution to life.
对我来说 足以
It was the solution to my life.
我的生活 爸 不是你的 是我的
My life, Dad. Not yours. Mine.
紧张吗?
Nervous, huh?
不 我为什么会紧张?
No. Why would I be nervous?
如果有人搭讪你怎么办?
What if somebody hits on you?
没人会搭讪我的
Nobody's gonna hit on me.
爸 那是个同性恋酒吧
It's a gay bar, Dad.
-有人会搭讪你的 -你怎么知道?
-Somebody's gonna hit on you. -How would you know?
-你去过同性恋酒吧? -没有 不过
Have you ever been to a gay bar? No, but...
-你去过酒吧吗? -没有
-Have you ever been to a bar? -No.
那就好
Okay, then.
还有 今晚有变装 你最好去跳舞
Also, it's drag night, so you better dance.
我不跳舞
I don't dance.
我等不及看我的爸爸 伟大的乔贝尔 要和一些很凶的变装女王一起工作
I cannot wait to see my dad, the magnificent Joe Bell, working it with some fierce lady queens.
你看不见了 因为你得留在这里
That's not gonna happen. 'Cause you're staying here.
好 可以 但你起码代我跟雪儿打个招呼
Okay, well, at least say hi to Cher for me.
-雪儿? -嗯哼 肯定会有一个雪儿
-Cher? -Mm-hmm. There's always a Cher.
-就是这样的设定 -你怎么知道?
-It's a given. -How would you know?
因为 就 是 设 定
Because. It's a given.
如果他跟你调情 尽量别那么刻薄
And if she flirts with you, try not to be mean.
我为什么要刻薄? 你认为我是怎样的人?
Why would I be mean? I mean, who the hell do you think I am?
你会反过来对他调情吗?
Would you flirt back?
-不 我不会 贾丁 -为什么不?
-No, I would not, Jadin. -Why not?
-因为... -因为什么?
-Because. -Because why?
因为雪儿不是我的菜
Because Cher's not my type.
-要是多利在的话... -别
-Now, if Dolly's there... -No.
我要把脸埋在他们的大奶♥子♥里
I'm gonna motorboat them big-ass titties.
你太恶心了
You are disgusting.
-爸... -怎么了?
-Dad... -What?
放松 你可以的
Relax. You got this.
你要知道那是我的工作 你大可放心
You know that's my job. To reassure you.
我想和你一起去
Yeah, I wish I could go with you.
嗯 我也想
Yeah, well, so do I.
祝我好运吧
Well, wish me luck.
-祝你好运 -给我一个拥抱
-Good luck. -Give me a hug.
好吧
All right.
我看起来怎样?
How do I look?
裤子足够紧但不够紧?
Pants tight enough but not too tight?
-爸 别这样! -我尽量不硬
-Oh, God, Dad! -I'm gonna keep the flaps down.
别拖延时间了 快离开这里吧
Stop buying the time. Get out of here.
-走吧 祝你好运 -拜拜
-Go. Good luck. -Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
我们的人♥民♥信仰虔诚
Our folks are deeply religious.
我15岁的时候 我在我们教堂做执事
I was 15, and I was a deacon at our church.
我和我的家人坐在教堂 那天的布道是关于对上帝犯的罪
I was sitting at church with my family, and the sermon that day was on sins against God.
当他说:“同性恋会下地狱”
And when he said, "gays are going to hell,"
我再也受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
我起身 然后离开了
I got up and I-I-I went to leave,
我妈拦住我说:“你去哪里?”
and my mom stopped me and she said, "Where are you going?"
我回头说:“当然是去地狱”
And I turned and I said "To hell, apparently."
-现在想起来好笑 -是好笑
-It's seems funny now, but... -It was funny.
当时就像雪崩来袭
At the time it was like an avalanche had hit.
我的整个人生都是地狱
My entire life was hell.
很难在信徒比同性恋多的地方站稳
It's hard to stand strong in places where there are more churches than there are gays.
教堂 兄弟 我早就想说了
Churches, man. Don't even get me started.
在某个周日 贾丁和他的一个朋友去了教堂
I mean Jadin went to church with a friend of his one Sunday.
电影精选列表