嘿 萝拉
Hey, Lola.
在爱达荷州向你报平安
Checking in from Idaho.
除了右脚有个很大的水泡之外 我还好
Other than my right foot being one gigantic blister, I'm okay.
我只要再忍♥忍♥就过去了
I'll just have to fight through it.
跟它正面刚
Fight it out, will it out.
等我到双子瀑布再打给你 好吧
I'll call you again from Twin Falls, okay?
我想你了 代我拥抱一下约瑟夫
I miss you. Hug Joseph for me.
卧♥槽♥ 傻♥逼♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
What the fuck? Fucking... You motherfucker!
你还好吧?
Hey, you all right?
我还好
Yeah, I'm all right.
这就是为什么你要听妈妈的话
See, that's why you need to do what Mom tells you to do.
-走路要跟车流方向反着来 -你说啥?
-Walk against the traffic. -What?
你才15岁好吗? 我45 你觉得我不知道我在做什么吗?
You're 15, all right? I'm 45. You think I don't know what I'm doing out here?
我不知道 所以我和你一起走
Yeah. No I don't. That's why I'm with you.
我们今晚来了个乔贝尔
We... we have with us tonight Joe Bell,
一路从俄勒冈州 拉格兰德过来
all the way from La Grande, Oregon.
乔今晚来给我们讲有关宽容
Joe's here to talk to us tonight about tolerance.
大家给他鼓掌
Let's, uh, give him a round of applause.
呃
Uh...
下午好 感谢欢迎 嗯...
Good afternoon. Thanks for having me here. Uh...
我记下了几件事
I jotted down a couple of things
我想跟大家伙聊聊
I want to chat with you guys about, um...
很多人觉得没什么大不了...取笑别人
You know, a lot of people don't think it's a big deal to make fun of other people...
取笑和你不一样的人
um, who are different from you.
你知道 欺凌和不宽容 有致命的影响
You know, bullying and intolerance can have a deadly effect.
我正在步行穿越美国 所以我到了这里
And I'm here because I'm walking across America
代表我的儿子 贾丁
on behalf of my son, Jadin,
发声反对欺凌
to speak out against bullying.
很重要的是
All right? Now it's important...
我可以拿起来吗? 我不想搞坏它
Is it okay if I take this? I don't want to break it.
让人们意识到很重要...
You know, it's important for people to understand,
或者说是意识到骚扰和折磨别人有多伤人
or understand how hurtful it is to harass and torment people
那些和你不一样的人
who aren't the same as you.
这种意识要从家庭开始培养
And that understanding begins at home
跟父母和家长一起
with the parents and families.
好吧?
All right?
父母 让你的孩子做自己 一切都会好起来的
Parents out there, just let your kids be who they are, and it'll all be fine.
你告诉他们无论什么情况你都爱他们 好吗?
And You tell them you love them no matter what, all right?
他们知道这一点就足够
Because that's what they need to know.
好吧?
All right?
有人有问题吗?
Anybody have any questions for me?
没有?
No?
那好 请关注我的Facebook 把我的文章转发给你们的朋友
Okay, well please follow me on Facebook and share my message with your friends.
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿!
Shit. Hey!
啊? 为什么这东西不起作用?
Yeah? Why won't this thing work?
我服了
Come on.
你需要帮助吗?
You need any help?
我搞好了
I'm done now.
-我真没用 -进来 进来 进来
-I'm useless. -Get in, get in, get in.
我和你一起睡这里?
I'm laying here with you?
是的 你暂时就跟我一起
Yeah. You're stuck with me.
把你的脚从我枕头上挪开!
Get your feet off my pillow!
卧♥槽♥!
Oh, shit! Whoa!
昨晚那是什么意思啊 啊?
What was that last night, huh?
“意识要从家庭开始培养”?
"Understanding begins at home"?
谁的家庭? 不是我的家庭
Whose home? Not ours.
就是这样的
That's the way it was.
不 对我来说不是
No, not for me it wasn't.
“做你自己 一切都会好起来的”
"Just be who you are and it'll all be fine."
你明知道这是假的你还好意思说?
How can you say that when you know it's a lie?
(俄勒冈州 拉格兰德 九个月前)
看看这个电视的分辨率
Look at that resolution on this bad boy.
我看到了
I see it. Huh?
-大电视 -对 没错
-Big TV. -Oh, yeah.
别担心
Hey, don't worry,
下一个就买♥♥洗衣机
the washing machine's coming next.
哦 我不会眼巴巴等着
Yeah, I'm not gonna hold my breath on that!
-我也要买♥♥一个电视 -别连录像系统
-Hey, I'm getting one of these. -Don't hook up the VHS.
我们用不着录像
We ain't gonna use that shit.
但是这后面有很多孔啊
Well, there's plenty of holes back there.
-嘿 -怎么了?
-Hey. -What?
别挡着我 兄弟
Get out of the way, man.
各位 需要喝点什么吗?
All right, what can I get anybody?
-别这样吧 -我怎么了?
-Hey, come on. Hey. -What?
和我坐一会儿 享受一下大电视
Sit with me for a few minutes and enjoy this.
游戏时间只有一个小时了 饭可以晚点再吃 来吧
No, game time's in an hour. The food can wait, come on.
爸 我可以和你谈谈吗?
Hey, Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?
-什么? -他想和你谈谈
What? LOLA: He needs to talk to you.
-亲爱的 我正在和你说话 -我可不可以和你谈谈?
-Honey, I'm talking to you. -Can I please talk to you just...?
-现在吗? -是的 现在
-Now? -Yes, now.
你是在逗我吧 好吧 说吧 想说什么
You've got to be shitting me. All right, then, talk to me.
我们可以去门口或者后面说吗?
Can we please talk outside or out back?
-你是在逗我 -喂 别碰遥控器
-You gotta be shitting me. -Hey, don't touch the remote.
好的
All right.
说吧
Well?
-说啊 -给我一点时间
Well? Can you just give me a second.
我等着看电视呢
That goddamn TV ain't gonna watch itself.
嗯 妈妈已经知道了
Well, Mom already knows.
知道什么? 什么啊?
Knows what? What?
知道我在学校被一些人欺凌
Knows that I'm getting picked on by these guys at school.
为什么欺凌你?
Why is that?
不知道 可能是我和他们不一样吧
I don't know, because I'm not like them?
应该不止这个原因 说不通啊
It's gotta be more than that. That doesn't make sense.
为什么你和他们不一样? -因为我...
-Why aren't you like them? -Because I'm just...
-因为我不一样 我... -因为什么?
-I'm different. I'm just... -Because why?
-因为我和他们 不一样 -这不是理由 贾丁
-Because I'm not, I'm notlike them. -That's not an answer, Jadin.
-这完全说不通 -因为我是同性恋
-Doesn't make any sense. -Because I'm gay.
你记得我带你们几个小男孩去Y馆
You remember when I took you boys to the Y?
我让你们穿上拳套
Hmm? I put boxing gloves on you both
让你们一决高下
and made you duke it out.
你需要知道如何彻底打败一个人
You need to know how to clean anybody's clock. Right?
任何一个惹你的人 我没教过你吗?
Anybody that messes with you. Didn't I teach you anything?
我不想我花费整个高中的时间
I don't want to spend my high school
去打败那些和我观点不一样的人
duking it out with guys who just don't agree with me.
我可以各个击破去打败部分人
I can fight someone one on one,
但我不可能去打败整个学校的人 我做不到
but I can't fight an entire school. I just can't.
如果需要我过去揍他们
Well, if I got to go down there and kick the fuck
揍这些这些狗♥娘♥养♥的 我会过去的
out of them little sons of bitches, Because I will!
我们应该顺其自然 你懂我意思吗?
You know what? We're gonna let nature take its course. All right?
反正这也不是别人的事 对吧?
This isn't anybody else's business anyway, is it?
别和你的同学说这个事
Don't talk about it with the other kids.
和别人说也不行 你管好你自己的事
Or with other people. You mind your own damn business.
一切都会好起来的 一切都会自己好起来的
It'll all be fine. It'll work itself out.
乔
Joe.
-干嘛? -不会自己好起来的
-What? -It's not gonna work itself out.
-你要我怎么做? 会没事的? -什么都不说并没有帮助
-What am I supposed to do? It's gonna be fine. -Not talking about it is not gonna help.
-这不是他的错 -我没说是他的错
-None of this is his fault. -I didn't say that it was.
他只需要知道一件事 那就是他家里人爱他
The only thing he needs to know is that his family loves him.
-我们家里人爱他 -你在陈述一句废话
-This family loves you. -You're stating the obvious here.
不算废话 你也应该说你爱他 你知道吧
It's not that obvious. You can say it too, you know.
他知道我爱他
He knows I love him.
我 爱 你
I love you. You...
你知道的
You know that.
可以了吗?
Are we done here now?
挪一下
Here you go.
你♥他♥妈♥改我的设置?
You fucking with my settings?
我想试下我能不能自己搞定设置
I was just trying to see if I could figure it out.
萝拉!
Lola!
我要去拿啤酒了
电影精选列表