I'll pass on the meal.
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what the fuck that's all about.
-爸 -你别说话 贾丁
-Dad. -Don't start your shit, Jadin.
-爸 -你想怎样
-Dad! -What?
给他们一张小卡片然后跑掉 根本改变不了什么
Giving them a card and running away isn't gonna change shit.
不好意思 没有用
I'm sorry, but it's not.
我不知道你意识到没有
I don't know if you realize this or not,
这里是美国
but this is America, okay?
他们是美国人
And they're Americans.
他们有权利发表他们的观点
They are entitled to their own opinion.
不说了 我快饿死了
Okay, I'm starving my ass off, okay?
我只想吃完我的饭
I just wanted to finish my meal
然后继续步行
and get back on the road and on my walk.
是为了你 记得吗?
Which I am doing for you, remember?
你还想我...
I mean, what else the hell...
你还他妈想我做什么?
What else in the hell do you expect from me, for christ sakes?
来听你讲座的人没有问题
The people that come to your talks aren't the issue.
这些人才有问题
They are.
是吗?
Really?
这种人 还有他们的孩子 才是问题
Guys like that and their kids. That's the issue.
不好意思打断你
I hate to break it to you,
如果你一开始就听我的 我们根本不需要徒步穿越美国
but we wouldn't be hauling our asses cross-country on foot if you'd actually done what I told you to in the first place.
你教我去战斗 但你并没有这么做
You told me to fight, which you didn't do.
-然后呢 -你是个伪君子
-And? -You're a hypocrite.
-我是个伪君子? -如果你不想做个伪君子 进去干翻他们
-I'm the hypocrite? -Don't want to be a hypocrite, then go back in there and kick their asses.
或者 再给他们一张卡 然后说再见
Oh, I'm sorry, give them another card and say bye.
我同意
Yes, I agree.
非常同意
Very, very.
对了 我们在说谁来着?
Oh, who are we talking about?
他们太吵了
They're so loud.
我的天呐 他也太帅了吧
Oh, my gosh, he's so hot.
兄弟
Guys, guys, guys.
是很帅
Yeah.
你们要一起来吗?
You guys want to come over?
没长眼睛啊
Jerk!
被我得球了 基佬
First down, faggot!
你们真是混球
You guys are such assholes.
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
喝!喝!
Chug, chug!
喝一杯
Get a drink.
没问题 真的喝吗
I do. Really?
她已经喝了很多了
She has had so many drinks.
来根烟?
Wanna smoke?
-快去 快去 -现在?
-Go, go. -Right now?
-是 快去 -好吧
-Yes, go. Hurry. -Okay.
我都不知道你抽烟
I didn't know you smoked.
是的 我们不应该抽烟
Yeah, we're not supposed to.
别告诉教练 可以吗
Don't tell coach, okay?
别担心 你的秘密在我这里很安全
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
安全吗?
Is it?
安全
Yeah.
坏蛋 你要带我去哪里?
You jerk, where are you taking me?
你亲了一个橄榄球运动员?
You kissed a football player?
是的
Mm-hmm.
严格地说 他是个跑卫
Uh, no, technically he's a running back.
跑卫是什么?
What's that?
其实我也不知道
I don't know, actually.
就像梦一样
This is, like, the stuff dreams are made of.
我知道
I know.
那个吻怎样
How was the kiss?
我们现在能不说这个吗? 可以去我房♥间里说吗?
Can we not talk about this right now? You wanna go to my room and talk about this?
可以 我想聊聊这个
Yeah, I want to talk about this. I want to talk about this.
-他的嘴唇是不是很暖? -怕了你 走吧
-Warmer? -Okay, come on.
45码线 第二和第十个
Second and ten on the 45-yard line.
美洲狮 我们走
Here we go, Cougars.
加油 美洲狮
Let's go, Cougars!
加油
Let's go...
干得漂亮 查恩斯 我们走
Do a good job, Chance. Let's go.
加油 查恩斯! 加油 5号♥!
Come on, Chance! Go, number 5!
喔!
Whoo!
喔!
Whoo!
喔!
Yeah! Whoo!
贝尔 你是不是忘记穿裙子了?
Hey, Bell, did you forget your skirt?
喔!
Whoo!
死基佬!
Hey, ass bandit!
下面是不是有个男孩?
Is that a boy down there?
这学校在想什么?
What the hell is the school thinking?
开球!
Hike!
美洲狮触地得分!
Touchdown, Cougars!
30码传球到40号♥
A 30-yard pass to number 40...
加油 美洲狮!
Let's go, Cougars!
加油 美洲狮!
Let's go, Cougars!
加油 美洲狮! 喔!
Let's go, Cougars! Whoo!
(你看到你主页了吗?打给我?贾丁???)
(同性恋太让我恶心了 帮我们个忙 自杀吧)
我看见他们在说你
I saw what they said about you.
他们说那些话会困扰你吗?
Doesn't it bother you what people say?
语言伤害不了我
Words can't hurt me.
我比看起来更坚强 好吧
I'm tougher than I look, okay?
看看这些山 太陡峭了
Look at these mountains. They're so steep.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们有时间 我们应该爬一下
If we had more time, we'd hike them.
你知道我为什么总是想带你去打猎和钓鱼
You can see why I always wanted you to go hunting and fishing with me.
带你远离尘世 放下一切
Take you up there and get you away from everything down below.
哇 真有男子气概
Yeah, real macho stuff.
我只是想做一个合格的父母
I was just trying to be a decent parent.
我想着带你出来野外可以帮你成为一个男人
I mean, I thought being out in the wild would help you be a man.
对你来说 “成为一个男人” 是什么意思 我很好奇
What does that mean to you, "be a man"? I'm just curious.
同样的理由 我带约瑟夫做了同样的事 他没变成同性恋
I did the same thing for Joseph for the same reason, and he's not gay.
我介意什么跟你没关系 尤其是你开始搞你的拉拉队
It didn't matter to you what I was okay with, especially after you started your cheerleading thing.
拜托 爸 有的男人喜欢拉拉队 有的男人喜欢爬山
I mean, Dad, some men like cheerleading and some men like hiking.
如果 我是说如果 说实话
And I think if we're... I don't know, if we're being honest,
你一直都介意我去拉拉队 不是吗?
you were never really okay with me cheerleading, were you?
是 如果说实话 你认为你能搞定 我不这么认为
No, if we're being honest, if you thought you could handle it, I knew different.
所以你看了我加油 就一次
I mean, you saw me cheer, like, once?
-那一次 你走了 -你说什么?
-The one time you did, you left. -What?
-有人在那骂我 朝我扔东西 你直接走了 -我担心你
-People were calling me names and throwing stuff at me, and you got up and left. -I was afraid for you.
我们都担心你
We were all afraid for you.
我今天打了两份工
Well, I worked two shifts today.
然后我回家洗衣服
And then I came home to do some laundry,
然后 洗衣机最后他妈罢♥工♥了
and the laundry machine finally just fucking died.
里面还有一堆衣服
But with a whole load of clothes in,
没有脱水
it wouldn't drain.
真是一团糟
I mean, it was... it was such a mess.
真对不起 我在这里做不了什么
Well, I'm sorry about all that, but there's not much I can do from out here.
你就算站在我眼前 你也做不了什么
There's really not much you could do if you were standing right in front of me.
我说的没毛病
I'm right about that.
你知道吗? 你应该每周固定一个时间打给我们
You know you should just call us at the same time every week, you know?
定下一个时间来 方便我们接电♥话♥
Just set it so we know that we're gonna hear from you.
萝拉
Look, Lola...
你又开始喝酒了 我担心约瑟夫
I'm afraid for Joseph with you drinking again.
我想知道我不在的时候一切都好 但你在含糊其辞
I mean, I want to trust things are okay while I'm gone, but you're damn near slurring every other word.
-约瑟夫不需要看你喝酒 -等一下
-Joseph doesn't need to see that. -Wait, what? Wait.
我刚刚说了什么让你难做
What is... What is... What is so difficult about what I just asked?
我知道你喝很多酒 玛西、约瑟夫他们也是
Well, I know that you drink a lot, and so does Marcie and Joseph.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能只喝一杯?
Can't you just stop with one damn drink?
你非要喝够五杯十杯?
What, you gotta have five or ten of them?
乔 你不在这里 你不知道这里发生了什么
Joe, you're not here. You have no idea what's going on.
完全不知道
No idea.
现在 你想做什么 准备睡觉吗?
So, what are you gonna do? You gonna go to bed?
不 我准备动我们的退休基金 在熊河旅馆挥霍一间总统套房♥
Oh, no, I dipped into our retirement savings so I could splurge on a presidential suite at the Bear River Inn.
好吧
电影精选列表