I'm getting a beer.
别生那么大气了 乔
Hey, just don't get all bent out of shape about it, Joe.
他还是个孩子
He's just a kid.
你说这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说 好吧 他确实喜欢捡肥皂
I mean, so he's playing a little grab-ass,
惹一些麻烦 这也没什么大不了
stirring up some trouble. It's not a big deal.
你想表达什么?青春期?随着时间会过去?
What are you trying to say, this is a phase?
重点是 我知道他现在做什么了
The point is, I know what he's in for now, all right?
我只是不想他在外面大肆宣传
I just don't want him out there damn near broadcasting it.
-你知道我们住的这个地方的啦 -我知道
-You know where we live. -I know.
我只是说 孩子就是比较难搞的
I'm just saying, kids are designed to drive you nuts.
他可能再长大一点就好了
He might just grow out of it.
加油 美洲狮!
Go, Cougars!
加油吧 美洲狮!
Let's go, Cougars!
加油吧 美洲狮!
Let's go, Cougars!
这是什么鬼? 萝拉 过来
What in the hell? Hey, Lola, come here.
-怎么了 -过来!
-What? -Come here!
我来了 什么事啊?
I'm coming. What is it?
你来告诉我 这是什么?
You tell me. What is this?
怎么了? 他在拉拉队训练
What? He's practicing his cheers.
他就打算在前院里练?
He's just going to do his cheers out there in the front yard?
我们告诉他可以参加拉拉队
We told him he could join the squad...
但是 在前院?
But in the front yard?
让他练 乔 这是他这周第一场比赛
Let him be, Joe. It's his first game this week.
-为什么不行? -不行 不行 绝对不行
-Why not? -Hell no, hell no. No, no, no.
乔 乔
Joe... Joe.
-嗯哼 -乔
-Mm-hmm. -Joe.
-前院 -噢 天呐
-Front yard. -Oh, for God's sakes.
-加油吧 美洲狮!加油吧! -儿子
-Let's go, Cougars, let's go! -Hey, son?
-怎么了? -你能不能
-Yeah? -Could you...?
你介意在后院练吗?
Would you mind practicing in the backyard?
吵着我看不了电视
It's hard for me to hear the TV.
啥?
What?
你在前面大喊大叫
You're out in front here yelling.
我听不清电视的声音
And I can't hear the television.
-你可以调大点音量吗? -别教我做事
-Can you not just turn it up? -Don't tell me what to do.
你妈妈和我一直都支持拉拉队
Your mother and I been supporting this cheerleading,
但你需要在后院练
but you need to practice in the backyard.
他有什么毛病?
What's his problem?
我们为什么不能在前面练?
Why can't we just practice in the front?
快动起来 去后院!
Get your ass in the backyard now.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭上你的嘴 按照我说的去做?
Can't you ever just shut the fuck up and do what you're told?
我以为我家的生活才不稳定
I thought my home life was unstable.
走啊 跟着玛西
Go ahead. Follow Marcie.
你最好告诉玛西管好她的嘴 不然我就把脚塞到她屁♥股♥里
You better tell Marcie to stop running her mouth, or I'm gonna put a foot in her ass.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
过来 和我坐一会儿
Come here. Come sit with me.
我在做我的填字游戏
I'm doing my crossword.
我在努力做得更好
I'm going to try to be better.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我知道
I know.
有一点我要承认 爸 你很坚持
I got to give you credit, Dad. At least you're persistent.
是的 我一路走 因为要去你说你想住的地方 记得吗?
Well, I'm walking all this way because that's where you told us you wanted to live, remember?
我记得 纽约
Oh, yeah. New York City.
是的 你的梦想
Yeah, your big dream.
很明显
Mm-hmm. I mean, obviously.
怎么明显?
Why obviously?
怎么不明显? 你想一下 如果你是我 你愿意住在拉格兰德还是纽约
Why not? Think about it, if you were me, would you rather live in La Grande or New York City?
我猜你在纽约比较舒服
Well, I bet you'll feel more comfortable in New York.
你说得对 说到点上了
Yeah. I'm sure you're right. That's the point.
先声明一下 我碰巧喜欢拉格兰德
All right, well, just for the record, I happen to love La Grande.
所以 你为什么不留在这?
So, you know, why don't you just...?
不行 没有可比性
Okay, no, uh-uh. There's no comparison.
-完全没有可比性 -我...
-There's no comparison. -Well, I...
好 拉格兰德有什么?
Okay, what does La Grande have?
对 什么都没有 纽约有什么呢?
Nothing. Exactly. What does New York have?
那里有各种食物 各种人 各种比萨
It has every kind of food, every kind of people, every kind of pizza.
我们拉格兰德也有比萨
We got pizza in La Grande.
那里有摩天大楼 百老汇 还有... 斯蒂芬妮
It's got skyscrapers and Broadway and... Stefani.
我是说 斯蒂芬妮
I mean, hello? Stefani.
斯蒂芬妮是谁?
Who's Stefani?
斯蒂芬妮·乔安妮·安吉丽娜·杰马诺塔
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
什么 她是谁?
What? Who is that?
-嘎嘎 爸 -噢
-Gaga, Dad. -Oh.
嘎嘎小姐
Lady Gaga.
是的 当然 她为她长大的地方感到骄傲
Yeah, yeah. And, you know, of course... Of course she's proud of how she grew up.
她在纽约长大
I mean, she grew up in New York.
只有纽约人才写得出那样的歌♥
Only a New Yorker could write that song.
打住
Well, don't start.
别这样 你喜欢她的歌♥
Oh, come on. You know you love it.
天呐 别
Oh, Lord, please...
♪ 记得儿时母亲曾告诉我 ♪
♪ My mama told me When I was young ♪
♪ 所有人都是巨星 ♪
♪ We're all born Superstars ♪
♪ 哒哒哒哒哒哒... ♪
♪ Da, da, da, da, da, da ♪
♪ 她精心的为我梳妆打扮 让我化身为大气 ♪
♪ She rolled my hair And put my lipstick on. In the glass of her boudoir ♪
♪ 爱上自己并没有什么错 ♪
♪ She said there's nothing wrong With loving who you are ♪
♪ 只求祈祷着上帝保佑 ♪
♪ She said, 'cause he made you Perfect, babe ♪
♪ 昂起头走向未来的方向 ♪
♪ So keep your head up, girl and you'll go far ♪
♪ 要记住我说的话 ♪
♪ Listen to me when I say ♪
♪ 你有你独特的美 ♪
♪ You're beautiful in your way ♪
♪ 因为上帝不会亏待谁 ♪
♪ 'Cause God makes No mistakes ♪
♪ 我生在正轨 因为你我天生完美 ♪
♪ I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way ♪
喔?
What?
别装做很惊讶
Well, don't look so surprised.
抱歉 我以为你不知道歌♥词
Excuse me, I didn't know you knew the words.
你唱那么大声 听都听会一两句了
Well, you blast that shit so loud, you think I didn't pick up a thing or two?
我不是那种 ♪ 我是个怪物 ♪ 那种人
Wow. Okay. I'm one of them... What do you call it? "I'm a monster."
-好吧 - ♪ 我是个怪物 ♪
-Okay. -"I'm a monster."
-有点过分了啊 -是吗
-All right a little... Yeah. -Yeah.
-纠正一下你 歌♥词是“我是一个小怪物” -哦 是小怪物
-Excuse me, it's a little monster, to be correct. -Yeah. Little monster.
好吧 就算我承认
Yeah, you know what? All right, even I'll admit it, okay?
-有点洗♥脑♥ -是的
-It's a little catchy. -Yes, it is.
要经得起那诋毁
Don't hide yourself in regret.
才受到更多赞美
Just love yourself and you're set.
♪ 我生在正轨 因为你我天生完美 ♪
♪ I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way ♪
-不错 -没有下次了
-All right. -We're not doing that again.
好 现在唱点我爱听的
All right, now, sing me something I like.
给我来首威利·纳尔逊的歌♥
Give me a little Willie Nelson.
老哥 闻起来好香啊
Oh, man. Smells good.
你好
Hey.
如果不是灰熊亚当斯在我家门口洗手
Well, if it ain't Grizzly Adams washed up on my doorstep.
-乔是吧? -是我
-Joe, is it? -Joe it is.
听说过你 电视上都是你
Heard all about you, Joe. You're all over TV.
你很走运 我们这里有犹他州最好的食物
You're in luck. We got the finest food in Utah.
-太好了 因为我快饿死了 -想吃什么?
-Good, because I'm starving. -What'll it be?
来个你们的招牌 再要一杯咖啡
Uh, I'll have your special and a coffee.
马上就好
Be right back.
同性婚姻...
same sex marriage...
天呐
Oh, God.
现在到处都是他妈的同性恋
Fucking queens are everywhere now.
亲爱的 你能把那玩意关掉吗?
Hey, sweetheart, can you turn that fairy shit off, please?
到处都有无知的人
There's ignorant folks everywhere.
你别理这种人
Don't you pay them no mind.
好
Yeah.
喂 我是乔贝尔
Hey, my name's Joe Bell.
无意间听到你们在交流
Overheard you talking over here.
为了寻求改变我的儿子贾丁 我正在徒步旅行
I'm on a walk for change for my son Jadin.
希望你们能看看我们的关于包容的文章
And, uh... I'd like you to check out our message of inclusion.
如果你能看看 我很感激
Appreciate it if you get a chance, thanks.
饭我就不吃了
电影精选列表