You go, my friend.
帝王...
King...
帝王...
King...
帝王...
King...
他做到了!
He did it!
我的天 不是吧 真的吗 老爹?
Oh, God. He didn't? Did he, Pops?
他还好吗?
Is he all right?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
...斯莱特用一次地下爆♥炸♥封堵了洪水
... Slater sealed off the huge flood tide with an underground explosion.
我们刚才在这里感觉到了震动
We felt the shock here a few moments ago.
但愿矿工和矿井都已得救
We must only hope the men and the mine have been saved.
托雷莫利诺斯有明星云集,圣特罗佩引领夏日风尚
Torremolinos had the celebrities, St Tropez sets the summer scene
而位于白色海岸的比利亚霍约萨 则是通往黄金国的逃生之路
but Villajoyosa on the Costa Blanca has the escape route to El Dorado.
在这里 你可以一边啜饮桑格利亚汽酒 一边看着渔民在夕阳下……
Here you can sip your sangria, watching the fishermen as the sun...
罗德
Rod.
斯莱特 你真是个疯子
Slater, you're a maniac.
好的 把他抬进去
Okay, put him inside.
我们在下面发现了这个
We found this down there.
那是帝王的
It's King's.
是带金的 我讨厌这破玩意儿
It's gold, I hate the lousy stuff.
如果我能把胳膊从这些东西里抽出来
If I could get my arms out of these things
我一定亲手掐死你
I'd squeeze the bloody life out of you.
你还是说不出口 是吧?
You still can't say it, can you?
那我替你说吧
I'll say it for you.
我爱你
I love you.