又他妈的是哪出问题了?
Where the hell is it?
在93层 看起来那破矿洞整层都塌了
93 level. Looks like the whole god damn drive's caved in.
罗德……
Rod...
罗德 莱默还在那下面
Rod, Lemmer was down there.
莱默 他在那下面做什么?
Lemmer! What was he doing down there?
我不知道 但看起来情况很糟
I don't know, but it looks pretty bad.
快 快点
Come on, hurry it up.
他们为什么要在 93 层进行爆破?
What were they doing blasting at the 93 level?
我也想知道
That's what I'd like to know.
如果他们钻到堤坝 整个矿井都会被淹没
If they drill into the dyke they'll flood the mine.
有人看到莱默先生吗?
Anyone seen Mr Lemmer for sure?
有 他还在地下那
我希望他不会一生都被交代在那里
- Yeah, he was underground all right.
- I hope he doesn't stay there.
矿洞顶板塌了
The roof caved in.
带班的呢?
Who's gang captain?
是莱格多夫 我们刚把他拉出来 已经死了
Leighdorf, we just pulled him out, dead.
泰克斯 疏散这个区域 先撤出伤员
Tex, clear this station. Injured out first.
快点 过来
Come on, move it.
快点!
Come on!
快让开点
Clear the way there.
低下你们的头
Keep your heads down.
快点
过来
- Come on.
- Let's move it.
往这里通些空气
Get some air down here.
启动通风设备!
Get the ventilators going!
是谁来了?
Who the hell is that?
斯莱特
Slater.
总算来人了
About bloody time.
科瓦尔斯基 里面还有多少人?
How many are in there, Kowalski?
三个 莱默就在里面
Three. One of them is Lemmer.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
在他那还有个人叫唤
Got a bloody squealer in there with him.
倒是对好搭档
He makes good company.
好了 把他的尸体搬开 我们还有事要做
Okay, Get his carcass out of the way, we've work to do.
我认识这个人
I know this man.
那搬开他
Well, shift it.
行了 快搬开他
Okay, now shift it.
闭嘴 科瓦尔斯基
Shut up, Kowalski.
搬走他 帝王 里面还有其他人
Move him, King. There are others in there.
好的 老板
Yes, boss.
快点 快点
Quicker, quicker.
在这里 在这里!
Up here, up here!
在这 我来接手 继续 继续干
Here, I'll take it. Keep at it, keep at it.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
我不知道 斯泰纳先生 他们在 93 层
I don't know, Mr Steyner. They were at 93 level.
他们正朝着大堤坝那去
Seems they were driving towards the big dyke.
莱默在那里吗?
Is it true that Lemmer's down there?
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
这太可怕了
That's terrible.
对不起 斯泰纳先生
Excuse me, Mr Steyner.
你♥妈♥的♥ 马莱 你说过不会有任何差错的
Damn it, Marais. You told me nothing could go wrong.
有人不够小心
Someone must be careless.
如果我丢了我的总经理怎么办?
And if I lost my General Manager?
往这里 往这里搬 你这个蠢货
Now here. Here, you fool.
多叫些人下来!
Get more men down here!
好的 斯莱特先生
Okay, Mr Slater.
安静!
Quiet!
住手!住手!
Thula! Thula!
住手!
Thula!
马里奥 把这些搬开
Mario, move these.
放松点
Easy.
快叫医生!
Get the doctor down!
把医生带下来!
Bring the doctor down!
莱默在吗?
Is Mr Lemmer here?
在 他伤得很重
Yes, he's hurt bad.
你还能动吗?
Can you move?
跟医生说
Tell the doctor.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
弗兰克?
Frank?
矿洞顶板出问题了
The roof is bad.
我们马上加固
We'll support it.
你没法带走我的
You'll never move me.
你也知道 我还有三个月就可以休假了
You know, I had three month to go before I went on leave.
我差点就熬到那个时候
I nearly made it.
你最后也会像我这样 罗德 被埋在泥里 骨头碎得稀巴烂
You'll end up like this, Rod. In the dirt, your bones crunched up.
还没到时候 弗兰克
It's not the end, Frank.
没有吗?
Isn't it?
那是谁?
Who's that?
乔治 帮我一把 罗德
George. Give me a hand, Rod.
你来得太慢了
You took a long time coming here.
他腿伤得严重
It's his leg.
嗨 弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
联合钢铁股票今晚收盘于 98 美分 我早就告诉让你买♥♥进
Union Steel closed at 98 cents tonight. I told you to buy.
太贵了 资本膨胀过头了
Overpriced. Over capitalised.
我们可以搬动这个吗?
Can we get this moved?
血压
Blood pressure.
我们挖得很成功
We made a good dig here.
消毒棉签
Antiseptic swabs.
我希望他们把这活给你 但他们肯定不想
I'd wish they'd give it to you, but they won't.
无论他们派谁来代替我的岗 都要盯紧他
Whoever they get in my place, keep an eye on him.
你了解这的地形 别让他真搞砸了
You know the ground. Don't let him balls it up.
注射器
Syringe.
酒精
Alcohol.
抬起他的下巴
Hold his chin back.
手术器械
Instruments.
消毒液
Antiseptic.
无论如何 这对他并不好
It wouldn't be any good to him, anyway.
消毒液
Antiseptic.
这实在太可怕了 他能说过发生什么事了吗?
This is just terrible. Did he say how it happened?
他都没力气呼吸了
He didn't have the breath left.
你知道出了什么事吗?
Do you know what caused it?
和往常一样 挖金子挖的
The same as always, digging for gold.
怎么了
Yes.
斯泰纳先生在这里 赫希菲尔德先生
Dr Steyner is here, Mr Hirschfeld.
好的
Okay.
你好 HH 近况如何?
Hello HH, how are you?
12 名矿工在死在那矿井里面 莱默也死了
12 men died down that mine and Lemmer was one of them.
你还问我感受如何?到底出什么事了?
You ask me how I feel? What the hell happened?
我们目前还不能确定
We don't know yet for certain.
那他们在 93 层做什么?
What were they doing at 93 level?
他们在往堤坝方向挖
They appear to be going toward the dyke.
堤坝?他们到底在想什么?
The dyke? What the hell was the idea?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是总经理 你说你不知道?
You're my Managing Director, what do you mean?
我只能推测 除了莱默没人知道真♥相♥
I can only guess. Only Lemmer would know.
人已经死了 你还在猜测怎么回事 你真行
He's dead and you're guessing. That's great.
我抽雪茄是否打扰到你了?
Is my cigar bothering you?
他到底在那下面做什么?
What was Lemmer doing down there anyway?
我们唯一的线索就这个
That's the only clue we've got.
他一定是察觉到有什么不对劲 所以去下去看看了
He must've known that something was wrong and went to investigate.
可怜的家伙 他跟我一起工作了 25 多年
Poor bastard. With me over 25 years.
我记得他开始工作的那一天
I remember the day he started.
看看他妻子情况如何 你必须照顾好她
See that his wife is okay. You've got to take care of her.
他是这该死的行业里最棒的总经理
Best General Manager in the whole bloody business.
是的 他曾是
Yes, he was.
我要一份事故报告副本 记住了 我仍是这里的老板!
I want a copy of the accident report, I'm still the goddamn boss around here! Remember
在我出发去伦敦前 我会确保你会拿到报告
I'll see you get it before I go to London.
早上好
Morning.
各位 这就是那座大堤坝
So, this is it, gentleman, the big dyke.