Oh, my God. 18 carat.
(注:克拉 黄金的成色单位)
这里什么都有 对吧?
There's everything here, isn't there?
我出生时嘴里就含着金开瓶器
Born with a golden corkscrew in my mouth.
你挺在意这个的 对吧
You resent that, don't you?
不 并非如此
No, not really.
也许我只是嫉妒那个让你拥有这一切的人
Maybe I resent the man who got you in all this.
我娶了一个除了坏脾气一无所有的女人
I was married to a girl who had nothing except a lousy temper.
现在她每月拿走我三分之一的薪水
Now she gets one third of my salary.
婚姻啊 真是个有趣古怪的东西
Funny old thing, marriage.
我还以为我们说好这六天内不会谈论这个
I thought we weren't going to discuss it for six whole days.
我们确实不会 就为此干一杯
We're not and we'll drink to that.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
给你 吉米
Here, Jimmy.
快点 吉米
Come on, Jimmy.
有谁喜欢蛋糕?
我!
- Who likes cake?
- Me!
人人都有份 大家都够分
There's plenty for everybody.
我估计我们挖到的岩墙大约有200英尺厚
I reckon it's about 200 feet thick where we've hit it.
六轮爆破够了 对吧?
Six blasts should do it, don't you agree?
那个蠢美国人一晚上绝对做不了六次爆破
That stupid American can't do six blasts in one night.
把那顶蠢帽子摘下来
我喜欢它
- Take that ridiculous hat off.
- I like it.
那要多少个班才行?
两次夜班
- How many then?
- Two night shifts.
白班怎么样?
我吗 你一定是在开玩笑
- What about a day shift?
- With me you've got to be joking.
对 我就料到会这样
Yes, I thought as much.
但至少你要负责处理好安全引信的
But at least you'll take care of the safety fuse.
这是你的酬金 你祝圣诞快乐
Here's your fee and a Merry Christmas.
斯莱特怎么样?
不用担心
- What about Slater?
- No bother.
你只用去把圣诞老人叫来 我会告诉他怎么从烟囱下来
Just go along and get Santa Claus and I'll give him instructions about getting down the chimney.
我们走吧
Here we go.
射 吉米
Shoot, Jimmy.
有三件事让我感到担心
Three things worry me.
那指什么?
And what are they?
首先 你的腿太长 不适合这个浴缸
One, your legs are too long for this bath.
小心你的脚 斯莱特先生
Look where you put your toes, Mr Slater.
请原谅我
I beg your pardon.
还有什么事让你担心吗?
What else worries you?
我担心的第二件事是我其实并不怎么担心
Well, the second thing that worries me is that I'm not worried.
为此干杯吧
Well, let's drink to that.
敬酒
A toast.
愿这艘船和她的所有船员都得到上帝的祝福
Bless this ship and all who sail in her.
愿她的船长能始终稳稳地掌握方向
To her captain, may he keep a firm hand on the rudder.
愿她永不触礁
May her bottom never hit the reef.
愿她常遭到“鱼雷”袭击
May she be torpedoed frequently.
那第三个担心的事是什么?
And what's the third worry?
第三个担心的事是曼弗雷德周六会回家
The third worry is Manfred comes home on Saturday.
那我们还有五天时间
We still have five days.
你今天踢进了一个很棒的球 吉米
That was a fancy goal you made today, Jimmy.
我们今晚要穿过那个大堤坝吗?
Are we going through the big dyke tonight?
你不会是想希望科瓦尔斯基在我们之前得到那些黄金吧
You wouldn't want Kowalski to get to all that gold before us, would you?
我想等曼弗雷德回来时告诉他
I want to tell Manfred when he gets back.
我就知道你会这么想
I thought you might.
你不希望我这么做
You don't want me to.
是的
Yes.
是的 我希望你这么做 我已经厌倦了当总经理
Yes, I want you to. I'm bored with being general manager.
我想也许如果我告诉老爹……
I thought perhaps if I told Pops...
只要他挥动魔杖 我瞬间就会变成曼弗雷德·斯泰纳
He'd wave his wand and overnight I'd become Manfred Steyner.
不 我不是那个意思
No, not that.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我们总会找到办法的
Somehow, we will manage.
你保证吗?
You promise?
保证
Promise.
你觉得我们来六次爆破怎么样?
行 但我们需要更多炸♥药♥
- What do you say we do six blasts?
- Okay, but we need more dynamite.
下到补给站那去拿三箱
Go down to the station and get three cases.
说不定我们能直接打通 让科瓦尔斯基没活干
Maybe we'll go through and we'll put Kowalski out of work.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
小心!小心!
Watch out! Watch out!
当心!
Look out!
帮我一下!
Help me!
该死的!
Son of a bitch!
我们趁还没那么拥挤之前赶紧走吧
Let's get going before the rush starts.
好的 你先开始吧
All right. You get started.
对不起 你来 好吗
Sorry, go on. All right.
快点 过去吧
Come on, get down there.
他们非得走得这么慢吗?
Do they have to walk that slow?
这是个慢节奏游戏 放松点
It's a slow game. Relax.
(注:草地滚球)
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is it?
警报是从80号♥站点传来的 但那儿根本没人
The alarm came from 80 station, but there's nobody there.
水 洪水穿过堤坝了
Water. A flood through the dyke.
找你的
Here you are.
轮到你了 快点
Your off, Hurry.
嘿 你要去哪里?
Hey, where are you taking off to?
我有麻烦了 找别人吧
I've got trouble. Get somebody else.
据陆续传来的消息 桑德迪奇矿场发生地下灾难
Reports are just coming in of an underground disaster
目前尚不清楚完整细节
at the Sonderditch mine. Full details are not yet known
但据信至少有1000名矿工被困矿井下
but at least a 1000 men are believed to be till underground.
一旦获得更多信息 我们将立即为您播报
We'll bring you more details as soon as we have them.
事情发生了 广播里正在播报
It's happened. It's on the radio.
我知道 我刚刚听到了
I know. I just heard it.
发生什么事了?
What the hell happened?
水从堤坝那边涌进来了
It came in through the dyke.
堤坝?
The dyke?
他们正在那里钻探
They were drilling there.
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell's going on right here?
我们没法弄清楚
We can't figure it out.
泰克斯克南肯定是从斯莱特那里收到了什么特别指示
Tex Kiernan must've had special instructions from Slater.
斯莱特在哪里?
Where's Slater?
没有人知道
Nobody knows.
用无线电呼叫斯莱特
Put a radio call in for Slater.
大约四个小时水就会淹到70层
It'll take about four hours to flood up to 70 level.
我们将失去整个矿井
We lose the whole bloody mine.
是的 还有那些人
Yes, and the men.
多少人?
How many?
大约一千人
About a thousand.
我们中断本节目以播放紧急消息
We interrupt this programme to broadcast an urgent message.
罗德尼·斯莱特
Will Rodney Slater
桑德迪奇矿业的总经理
the general manager of the Sonderditch mines
立即前往矿场报到
report immediately to the mine.
我们再次中断本节目 播放一则紧急信息
Once again we interrupt this programme to broadcast an urgent message
给罗德尼·斯莱特先生...
for Mr Rodney Slater...
假设他听到了这个呢
Suppose he hears that.
那也无济于事 如果他们在我认为的那个地方
It wouldn't make any difference. If they're where I think they are
光是赶回来就得两个小时 再加上从机场到矿场还要两个小时
it's two hours back and another two hours from the airport to the mine.
好了 去开车吧
All right, get the car.
我可不想错过最后的高♥潮♥
I don't want to miss the finale.
那个斯莱特简直是个疯子
That Slater is a maniac.
你的意思是 我们一点事也做不了 眼睁睁看着整个矿井毁掉?
You mean we can't lift a bloody finger to save this whole goddamn mine?
我们可以在78层爆破来拯救上层区域
Well, we can save the top levels by blasting at 78 level
但那些在下面的人就完了
but that's the end for anyone who's still alive down there.
我们还有多长时间?
How much time have we got?
最多三个小时
Three hours at the outside, sir.
继续广播找斯莱特
Keep broadcasting for Slater.
炒鸡蛋还是煎蛋?
Fried or scrambled?
生的