或许能……引他上钩
He could be... enticed.
引他上钩?
Enticed?
早上好 罗德
Good morning, Rod.
早上好, 杰克逊
Good morning, Jackson.
准备引爆
Ready to close the circuit for the blast.
好的 开始吧
Okay, let her go.
好的 锁定装置
Right, lock her in.
她随时可以起爆了
She's ready to blow.
好 动手
Okay, hit it.
今天我们炸了五次
哇 “妈妈” 给我奖励朵玫瑰花吧!
- We did five blasts today.
- Well, mother, pin a rose on me!
昨晚你们爆破了四次 怎么了 害怕了?
You only did four last night. What's the matter? Chicken?
没错 戴夫 我就是个彻头彻尾的胆小鬼
That's it, Dave. I'm real chicken shit.
你有什么好抱怨的 我们留下的活儿越多 你赚的钱就越多
What you complaining for? We leave more for you, you make more money.
你不喜欢钱吗?
戴夫 我喜欢什么都能免费到手
- You don't like money?
- Dave, what I like, I get for free.
好了 我们把这些东西搬走吧
Okay, let's get this stuff out of here.
泰克斯
Tex.
干得好
Good.
泰克斯 别打太深 上一组做的就跟挠痒痒似的
Don't push it deep, Tex. The last lot were tickling it.
那笔奖金我都已经花光了
I've got that bonus spent already.
保持干净点 帝王
Keep it clean, King.
南非金矿——德国股票交易市场 桑德迪奇在大量抛售下下跌4德国马克
我们的德国朋友已经决定提前去过圣诞节了
Our friend in Germany has decided to have his Christmas earlier this year.
请提前把他的礼物寄过去
Please send him his present ahead of time.
确保他高效、准时地完成任务
You will see to it that he delivers efficiently and on time.
他就是以效率著称
He's nothing if not efficient.
对 但我必须为所有意外情况做好准备
Yes, but I plan for all contingencies.
我们可以放心地把斯泰纳交给你处理 对吧?
We could trust you to take care of Steyner, couldn't we?
信得过我?
值五十万的信赖
- Trust me?
- Half a millions dollars worth of trust.
存在哪里?- 瑞士
Where? - Switzerland.
我别的不敢说 至少绝对值得信赖
I'm nothing if not trustworthy.
明早开工第一件事 晚安
First thing in the morning. Goodnight.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
你会得到你的圣诞礼物的
You'll get your Christmas present.
我要你在到达堤坝时就停下来
I want you to stop as soon as you reach the dyke.
未经我明确指示 不准擅自穿透
Don't go through without my specific instructions.
为什么?
May I ask why?
时间点非常关键 这关系到股市的反应
The timing is all important in view of the stock market reactions.
对不起 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
罗德 今晚我恐怕来不了 老爹要来拜访
Hello, Rod, I can't make it this evening. Pops is coming over.
好的
Okay.
但圣诞节我独自在家 曼弗雷德要去伦敦
But I'll be alone over Christmas. Manfred's going to London.
很好 再见
Good. Goodbye.
顺便说一下 我将在圣诞节期间外出
By the way, I'll be gone over Christmas.
我回来后会立即告诉你
I'll give you the word as soon as I get back.
(德语)
(Speaking in German)
瞧瞧我们这里有什么
Look what we've got here.
您好
Hello.
我们成功了
We've hit it.
确定吗?
Sure?
它又大又亮 绿油油的 硬得要命
Well it's big, shiny, green and hard as hell.
这破岩石真够丑的
Ugly piece of rock.
清理现场 然后撤离
Okay, clear up and pull out.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 泰克斯
Merry Christmas to you, Tex.
您好
Hello.
是我
Hi, it's me.
谁在说话?
Who's speaking?
曼弗雷德在吗?
Is Manfred there?
是的 晚上好 斯莱特先生 他就在这里
Yes. Good evening, Mr Slater. He's right here.
电♥话♥是给你的
It's for you.
您好
Hello.
非常好
Very good.
我圣诞节后回来 然后我们就穿透爆破
I'll be back after Christmas and then we'll blast through.
干得漂亮 斯莱特先生 圣诞快乐
Well done, Mr. Slater. Merry Christmas.
怎么回事?
What was that about?
这是我们的朋友斯莱特先生送的礼物
It's a present from our friend, Mr Slater.
请讲?
Yes?
你好 马莱 我们挖到那了
Hello, Marais. We're there.
现在你可以发送那些电报了
You can send those cables now.
请前往伦敦的曼弗雷德斯泰纳博士注意
Calling Doctor Manfred Steyner travelling to London
请到头等舱柜台♥办♥理手续
to the first class counter please.
早上好
Good morning.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas to you.
给我吧
Here, I'll take that.
对不起 特雷莎 我会在除夕之夜补偿你的
I'm sorry, Teresa, but I'll make up for it on New Years eve.
祝旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
您的票 您的登机牌
Your ticket. Your boarding card.
谢谢 再见 亲爱的
Thank you. Goodbye, dear.
再见
Bye.
出发还有 50 秒
50 seconds to blast off.
40
40.
我觉得我等不及了
I don't think I can wait that long.
耐心是一种美德 35.
Patience is a virtue. 35.
25.
25.
20.
20.
他们提前了15秒
My god, they're 15 seconds early.
他们一定是站在我们这边的
They must be on our side.
您好 斯泰纳夫人 您好 先生
Hello, Mrs Steyner. Hello, sir.
您的行李和飞行计划已经在机上了
Your bags and flight plan are onboard.
汉克 只有我一个人在
Hank, I'm on my own.
好的 祝一路平安
Okay, happy landings.
好的
Okay.
去哪里?
Where to today?
这是一次神秘的奇妙之旅 难得有这么一次 该由别人来掌舵
It's a magical mystery tour. For once, someone else is in charge today.
好的 船长
Okay, captain.
普雷托利亚公园酒店
Park Hotel, Pretoria.
特里小姐
Miss Terry.
你好 约瑟夫
hello Joseph
好久不见 你都去哪里了?
Ma'am, it's been too long. Where have you been?
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
纽约 到底是为了什么过去?
New York. Ma'am, what the hell for?
约瑟夫 我是罗德·斯莱特 约瑟夫·克鲁珀
Joseph, this is Rod Slater. Joseph Cruper.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你去拿行李吗?
Will you get the bags?
他完全聋了
He's stone deaf.
早在 30 年代的一场大火中 他的两个耳鼓膜就已经被震破了
Both his eardrums were blown out by a fire in the 30's.
他负责替老爹照看那座小屋
He looks after the lodge, for Pops.
好主意 我打赌他可能需要来杯酒
Good idea. I bet he could do with a drink.
再见 约瑟夫
Bye, Joseph.
这里是谁的?这里是属于谁的?
Who does it belong to? Who does it belong to?
我的 是老爹的
Me. Pops.
目之所及之处?
As far as the eye can see?
直至天空的尽头
Right to the edges of the sky.
老爹的私人屠宰场
Pops' own private slaughter house.
不, 我们不进行任何屠宰 除非是淘汰处理
No, we don't do any killing except for culling.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear that.
小心点 斯莱特先生
Watch it, Mr Slater.
我建议你注意路况 斯特纳夫人
I suggest you watch the road, Mrs Steyner.
真美啊
It's beautiful.
我有预订 列文森 P. 列文森
I have a reservation, Levinson, P. Levinson.
请签字
Could you sign it for me please.
给我 810 号♥的钥匙
Key to 810, please.
我打赌你忘记了开瓶器
I bet you forgot the corkscrew.
我打赌我没有忘记
I bet you I didn't.
就在这里
It's right here.
天啊 18 克拉