你知道你丈夫想把斯莱特提拔为总经理吗?
Do you realize your husband wants Slater to be general manager?
如果曼弗雷德这么认为 那他一定很适合这份工作
I'm sure if Manfred thinks he's right for the job, he's right for the job.
这只能说明他很忠诚 但你怎么看他?
Well, that's loyalty, but what do you think of him?
我还没有仔细考虑过
I haven't thought.
要是考虑一下呢?
But if you did.
他看起来和照片里的爸爸一模一样
You know, Pops, he looks like daddy in his photos.
赫希菲尔德先生 您的车已经到了
Mr Hirschfeld, your car is here.
谢谢 晚安 特里
Thank you. Goodnight, Terry.
你对那张照片的看法是对的
You were right about that photo.
你知道吗 斯莱特 要是那一顶金色的头盔戴在你头上 肯定会很抢眼
You know, Slater, a gold helmet on you would look kind of flashy.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 老爹
Goodnight, Pops.
回家吗?
Home?
这是陈述还是疑问?
Statement or question?
现在还早
It's still early.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
你有吃晚饭吗
You haven't had dinner.
没
No.
我也这么觉得
That's what I had in mind.
如果我父亲没有去世 老爹早就退休了
I think Pops would've retired if my father hadn't died.
他始终没能从他的死亡中真正走出来
He never really got over his death.
曼弗雷德希望你成为总经理
Manfred told me he wants you to be general manager.
对 但他得先说服你的老爹
Yes, but he has to convince your Pops first.
他在这方面很在行
He's pretty good at that.
你想要这份工作吗?
Do you want the job?
当然我想要这份工作 我在地下待得已经够久了
Of course I want the job. I've been underground long enough.
我需要透口气
I need some air.
我能得到你的信任吗?
Do I get your vote of confidence?
就因为这个 所以你才请我吃晚饭吗?
Is that why you took me out to dinner?
当然
Of course.
晚安 夫人
Goodnight, madam.
回家?
Home?
你意识到发生了什么吗?
You realise what's happening?
是的
Yes.
这对你可能很危险
It could be dangerous for you.
对你和我都是
And you.
不 对我来说不是 我是赫希菲尔德家的人
No, not for me. I'm a Hirschfeld.
但这可能会毁了你
But it could destroy you.
我是斯莱特家的人 而我们是不可摧毁的
I'm a Slater and we're indestructible.
谢谢
Thank you.
这挺大的
It's big.
我为这杂乱的样子道歉
I must apologise for the mess
我恐怕不是世界上最整洁的人
I'm not one of the world's tidiest people I'm afraid.
这里的景色真壮观
It's a fabulous view.
这是我的一个怪癖 当我不在地下时
One of my little quirks. When I'm not underground
我喜欢待在高处 越高越好
I like to be high up, the higher the better.
洗手间在哪里?
Where's the bathroom?
还要更高 再往上一层
It's even higher. One floor up.
楼梯左侧第一间
First on the left, top of the stairs.
您想喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
香槟 如果还有的话
Champagne, if you've got any left.
你好 是的 哪位?
Hello. Yes, who's that?
很好 很好 你呢?
Fine, fine, you?
没错 我今晚无法赶到
Yes, I won't be able to make it tonight.
不 我会给你打电♥话♥ 是的 是的 我会给你打电♥话♥
No, I'll call you. Yes, yes, I'll call you.
那是我一个打扑克牌的朋友
It's a guy I play poker with.
我去拿香槟
I'll get the champagne.
有件事该告诉你 那个人不是跟我打扑克的
I should tell you something, that wasn't a poker player on the phone.
我不知道为什么要撒谎 很荒唐吧?
I don't know why I lied, it's crazy, isn't it?
我想我是觉得
I suppose I was thinking that you were thinking
你可能认为你只是我带上来过的另一个女孩而已
that you were just another girl I brought up here
但事实并非如此 我向你保证
but it's not like that. I promise you.
也许我从一开始就不应该把你带到这里
Perhaps I shouldn't have brought you here at all.
特里……
Terry...
你最好别忘了带这个
You'd better not forget this one.
带那些文件是没有意义的
There's no point taking all those files.
你只需要转告那些肉食者 只要黄金价格还被固定着
Just tell those sharks over there, that as long as the price of gold is pegged
抱怨分红纯属浪费时间
there's no use squealing about their dividends.
我已决定接受斯莱特为总经理
I've decided to accept Slater as general manager.
好的
Good.
希望他是正确的人选
I hope he's the right man.
但如果他不行 你就让我自己负责
But if he's not you'll hold me personally responsible.
你就洗干净屁♥股♥等着吧
You bet your ass.
另外 你不在的时候 叫特里来探望我一下
And tell Terry to look in on me while you're away.
虽然我污染了空气
I've polluted the atmosphere
不过既然你要去纽约 你也该习惯一下空气污染了
but as you're going to New York you should get used to a little pollution
所有前往首尔和纽约的乘客
All passengers travelling to Seoul and New York
请前往国际出发通道办理出入境手续
Please proceed to International Departures for clearance of passport control.
我几天后就应该回来了 很可惜你从不跟我同去
I should be back in a few days. I'm sorry, but you never come with me.
明天我要和老爹一起吃午餐
I'm having lunch with Pops tomorrow.
还有 你跟他说的那些关于斯莱特的话起作用了 他已经同意了
By the way, whatever you said about Slater, it certainly worked. He's approved him.
我没说些什么 斯莱特应该很高兴
I didn't say anything much. Slater must be happy.
他还不知道这些事
He doesn't know yet.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
再见
Goodbye.
嘿 罗德
Hey, Rod.
斯泰纳太太 我觉得您丈夫应该不在这里
Mrs Steyner, I don't think your husband is here.
他现在人在大西洋中间呢
I know, he's half way across the Atlantic by now.
我有些事要告诉你
I've got some news for you.
上车
Hop in.
曼弗雷德刚才告诉我 你拿到了那职位了
Manfred just tell me, you got the job.
我就知道你会这样 恭喜你
That's what I thought you'd say. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我应该为那天晚上道歉
I guess an apology is in order for the other night.
没关系 有时我确实容易被吓到
That's all right. Sometimes I just scare easily.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
你不应该在庆祝吗?
Don't you think you want celebrating?
和带给我好消息的人在一起?
With the person who brought me the good news?
如果还有点香槟的话
If you've got any of that champagne left.
斯莱特是这份活的完美人选 他很强韧 也不在乎风险
Slater is perfect man for the job. He's tough and doesn't mind risks.
他会配合吗?
He'll cooperate?
会按照我的计划行动的
The way I plan it, yes.
你看 这是马莱的秘密报告
You see, this is Marais secret report
但这是我要给斯莱特看的文件
but this is the one that I'll show Slater.
看起来完全可信 不过里面把堤坝后面的水 改成了金子
It looks totally authentic, but instead of water beyond the dyke it shows gold.
天才啊
Ingenious.
他们来了 法雷尔先生
They're here, Mr Farrell.
我们不能让他们等着
We mustn't keep them waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
站得这么高的地方的坏处是 摔下去的话会特别惨
One thing about being so high up, it's a long way to fall.
只有在不小心的时候才会
Only if you're careless.
你不打算接电♥话♥吗?
Aren't you going to answer it?
这可能很重要 这可能是和你打扑克的朋友
It may be important. It may be your poker player.
那今晚他自己一个人玩了
He'll just have to play alone tonight.
不是吗?
Won't he?
先生们 正如你们所知 这是我们最后的会议
Gentlemen, as you all know, this is our last meeting
在我们的计划付诸实施之前 斯泰纳先生
before our plan goes into operation. Mr Steyner.
各位先生 等我回来后我们就开始行动
Gentlemen, we'll start the drive, just soon as I get back.
到达堤坝需要十天时间
It'll take ten days to reach the dyke.
几次爆破就能解决 剩下的事情你都清楚
But once there, a couple of blasts will see us through. The rest you know about.
时机要恰到好处
The timing is excellent.
它将在圣诞节后不久发生 这对我们所有人来说都是一个很好的礼物
It'll happen just after Christmas. A nice present to us all, no?
这大概会搅动市场吧 现在 让我详细说明
It should shake the markets up. Now a few details.
我们将逐步出♥售♥在桑德迪奇的股份
We should sell our shares in Sonderditch gradually
小心翼翼 不引起市场波动或怀疑
taking care not to depress the market or arouse suspicion.
同时 我们将购买♥♥不受影响的金矿股票
Simultaneously, we'll take up stocks in the gold mines not affected.
在桑德迪奇被淹没清算后 我们新持有的股票价值至少会翻三倍
The value of our new holdings will at least treble after the liquidation of the Sonderditch.
到时候华尔街都会疯的
Wall Street will go wild.
明白了 不能有人抢先行动
Understand, no one jumps the gun.
不能有人
No one.