现在剩下的就是你 斯泰纳先生
All that remains now is for you, Mr Steyner
确保一切不会出错
to make sure that nothing goes wrong with this operation.
赫希菲尔德先生 你现在要点餐吗?
Would you like to order now, Mr Hirschfeld?
不 本 我再等等 还没到 20 分钟
No, Ben, I think I'll wait. The 20 minutes are not up yet.
顺便说一句 顺便帮我把这杯续上
By the way, freshen this up.
老爹
Pops.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
19分钟 从不会20分钟 总是19或17或18分钟
19 minutes. Never 20, always 19 or 17 or 18
但从不超过20分钟
but never 20.
超过20分钟会显得很无礼
20 would just be plain rude.
我应该心存感激 你奶奶总是迟到24分钟
Well I suppose I should be grateful, your grandmother was always 24 minutes late.
我会迟到23分钟 并抱怨我已经等了一整天
I'd arrive 23 minutes late and complain I'd been waiting all day.
你好吗?
How are you?
很好
Fine.
你看起来不仅仅是很好 你看起来很棒
You look better than fine. You look marvellous.
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
如果你指的是那方面 我并没有怀孕
I'm not pregnant if that's what you mean.
真遗憾 曼弗雷德什么时候回来?
Too bad. When does Manfred get back?
明天
Tomorrow.
你最好别显得太精神了 否则他可能会起疑心
You better not look too good, he might get suspicious.
我现在连家里的猫都不放心交给你照顾
I wouldn't trust you with our cat.
来喝一杯?
Like a drink?
酒
Wine.
本!干白葡萄酒
Ben! Dry white wine.
罗德 你觉得我看起来变了吗?
Rod, do you think I look different?
哪里变了?
From what?
从我们第一次相遇开始
From the first time you met me.
更美丽了 不过话说回来 我对女人一向都有这种魅力。
More beautiful, but there again I have that effect on women.
天啊 你够自恋的
God, you're vain.
老爹的眼睛很尖 他已经注意到了
Pops has sharp eyes, he's noticed.
曼弗雷德会注意到吗?
Will Manfred?
他从来不会注意到任何事 除非是股市发生了变动
Manfred never notices anything except changes in the stock market.
他不配拥有你
He doesn't deserve you.
那你配吗?
But you do?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
你知道那句台词:"明天永远不会到来"吗?
You know the line, "Tomorrow never comes"?
它会到来的 我讨厌这个想法
It does. I hate the idea.
你为什么会和他在一起?
Why do you stay with him?
我也经常问自己这个问题
I ask myself that often.
答案是什么?
What's the answer?
我也不知道 各种原因吧 还有……一些流言蜚语……
I don't know. Different things, the scandal...
我想我是害怕了
I suppose I'm scared.
也可能因为再没遇到过别人
Maybe it's because there's never been anybody else.
现在怎么办?
And now?
我需要时间想想
I need time to think.
这种话往往最要命
That is usually fatal.
那得看你在为谁而想了
It depends who you're thinking about.
胡说八道 那里只有水
It's bullshit. There's nothing down there but water.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
多年来 这就是那些目光短浅的人一直在说的话
That's what a lot of narrow-minded people have been saying for years.
很明显 水深到 7800 英尺
Well, it's obvious that it's water down to 7800 feet
但在那下面有很多黄金 你会在那里找到所有的黄金
but below that there's gold, and lots of it. You'll find it all in there.
听着 斯莱特 这是绝密信息
Now, Slater, this is top secret.
如果消息泄露出去就会引发全世界的投机
If word gets out there'll be a lot of speculation worldwide.
我希望公♥司♥能从充这个惊喜中获取一切利益
and I want the company to get the full benefit of the surprise.
现在我明白你为什么需要一个年轻又爱冒险的总经理了
I see now why you needed a younger, adventurous general manager.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you would.
莱默知道这件事吗?
Did Lemmer know?
是的
Yes.
这就是他在 93 层的原因吗?
That's why he was at the 93 level?
我不能让这一点出现在事故报告中
I couldn't afford to let that come out in the accident report.
但这次我们将在 8000 英尺处深度穿行
But this time we'll be driving through at 8000 feet.
这将会更加顺利 你将会负责
The going will be easier, you'll be in charge.
不会有任何意外
There'll be no accidents.
你相信这是万无一失的吗?
You believe this is foolproof?
这是专家们的杰作
It's the work of experts.
那得看你对专家是怎么看的了
It depends what one thinks of experts.
你对专家怎么看 斯莱特先生?
What do you think of experts, Mr. Slater?
他们可能是对的 也可能是错的 但他们不用亲自下井挖矿
Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong, but they don't do the digging.
没错 那是你做的事 而我依赖的就是你
No, you do that. And I rely on you.
那我会收到书面指示吗?
Am I being given written instructions?
是否开采某片区域 最终还是由总经理来决定
It's the general manager's decision to work certain ground or not.
我的晋升通知刚发布 不是吗?
And my promotion has just been announced, hasn't it?
如果明天我就被解雇了 那我的前途就一片黯淡了
I wouldn't have much of the future if I were fired tomorrow.
我不会这么说 但很高兴你是个现实主义者
I wouldn't put it quite that way, but I'm glad that you're a realist.
好的 斯莱特
All right, Slater.
我希望你立刻开始 务必严格保密
I want you to start straight away in strict secrecy.
报告预估需要十天昼夜轮班
The report estimates it's going to be ten days work, with day and night shifts.
赶在圣诞节前引爆 将是我们送给投资者的一份绝佳礼物
So, a strike by Christmas will make a nice present for our investors.
事实上 你不妨自己也投资一点 这样更有干劲
In fact, you might invest a little yourself. Give you an added incentive.
谢了 我还是专心打我的扑克吧 那更安全
Thanks, I'll stick to poker, it's safer.
斯泰纳夫人 你好
Hello, Mrs Steyner.
您好
Hello.
特雷莎 你应该祝贺斯莱特先生的升职
Teresa, you should congratulate Mr Slater on his promotion.
哦 是的 恭喜 斯莱特先生
Oh, yes. Congratulations, Mr. Slater.
谢谢 如果你不介意 我就先回去了
Thank you. If you'll excuse me, I'll be getting back.
科瓦尔斯基
Kowalski.
你和泰克斯是我手下最出色的两名岩石爆破工
You and Tex are the best two rock breakers I've got.
这就是我想让你参与这次行动的原因
That's why I want you on this drive.
有什么阴谋?
你这人真是疑神疑鬼
- Where's the catch?
- You sure are a suspicious bastard.
现在 这是最高机密
Now, what I'm about to tell you is top secret.
我们要在8号♥水平层 径直打穿堤坝的中♥央♥
We're going right, slap, bang through the middle of the big dyke, at the 8 level.
再说一遍
Say that again.
你疯了
这一次我同意你的说法
- You're crazy.
- For once I agree with you.
我们有一份报告显示那里没有水 只有黄金
We've a report that shows there's no water there, but only gold.
哦 一份报告啊 那么……如果那份报告是错误的呢?
Oh, a report, well... What if that report is wrong?
我们会采取预防措施 如果报告有误 你会收到足够的警告
We'll be taking precautions. If the report is wrong, you'll get plenty of warning.
如果我们真的挖到水了...
If we hit water...
我已经考虑到了 我们会在你们身后的岩壁里填满炸♥药♥
I've thought of that. We'll fill the walls of the drive behind you with explosives.
一旦出事 就立刻引爆
If anything goes wrong we'll blast
彻底封死整个通道
and seal the whole goddamn thing off.
现在 我要白班夜班各一组
Now, I want a gang day and a gang nights.
完成任务有50%的奖金 期限是十天
There's a 50% bonus and a ten day deadline.
我们来掷硬币决定
Let's flip for it.
正面朝上
Heads.
我负责白班
希望那份该死的报告没有问题
- I take days.
- I just hope that goddamn report is right.
别担心
Don't worry.
当你炸开通道时 我会在你身边
When you blast through I'll be there, next to you.
我保证
That's a promise.
那你最好穿上潜水服
You better wear your wetsuit.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你的朋友斯莱特会毁掉整个计划
Just that your friend Slater is going to mess up the whole scheme.
他正在安装安全炸♥药♥
He's putting in a safety charge.
当它触水时 就会炸封整个隧♥道♥
It'll block the drive solid when they hit water.
你能在关键时刻切断电线吗?
Can you cut the wires at the right time?
这将花费你一笔钱
It'll cost you.
你会得到的
You'll get it.
还有 把那个该死的斯莱特给我除掉
And get that bastard Slater out of the way.
最近怎么样 泰克斯?
How's it going, Tex?
还行 给我一些胶带
Fine. Give me some tape.
我用的是半英寸的黄色电缆 这样就不会搞错成D号♥电路了
I'm using half inch yellow cables, so there can't be any mistake about circuit D.
好主意 科瓦尔斯基早上还可以继续工作
Good thinking. Kowalski can carry on the blast in the morning.
斯莱特比我们想象的更聪明
Slater is far more intelligent than we thought he was.
我们会把他隔离开来
Then we'll just have to keep him out of the way
这样他就无法启动他的安全装置
so he can't put his safety device into effect.
问题是该如何做到
The problem is how.