我知道你没问,但我想…
I know you didn't ask, but I figured...
我想管他呢。
I figured what the hell.
谁知道呢。
You never know.
你从来不知道。
You never do.
顺便说一句,她确实找过你。
She did look for you, by the way.
她使劲地看。
She looked hard.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥,全境通告,传♥单♥,
You know, private investigators, APBs, flyers,
社区服务。
community service.
当地警♥察♥说她把他逼疯了。
Local cop said she drove him crazy.
五年后,它变冷了,
After five years, and it went cold,
她走开了。
she moved away.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我是说真的。
I mean that.
即使我不相信你的任何屁话…
Even though I don't believe in any of your shit...
…我可以扮演抹大拉的玛丽来帮你脱罪。
...I'd play Mary Magdalene just to get you off.
我会的。
And I would.
甚至可能需要一点血。
Might even take a little blood.
但我觉得你也一样好,伙计。
But I'd give you as good, man.
我真的愿意。
I really would.
帮我个忙,狼人。
Now do me a favor, Coyote.
让我走吧。
And let me go.
保重,好吗?
Take care, okay?
放松。
Relax.
完成了。
Finish up.
举起手来。
Put your hands up.
走出这扇门。
Walk out the door.
忘了它吧。
Forget about it.
坐下来。
Sit down.
这他妈是怎么回事,姑娘?
What's with all the fucking drama, girl?
为什么不趁我撒尿的时候干我?
Why not just do me while I'm pissing?
我们在真正的乡村的中心,所以来吧。
We're in the heart of true country, so come on.
送我回家。
Send me home.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I get it.
你想看看公鸡的脚是不是粘土做的。
You want to see if the cock's feet are made of clay.
对吧,田间工人?
Right, field hand?
那个王子一定会堕落吗?
That prince must fall shit?
不可能,苦力。
Not happening, coolie.
我不像那些羊,你是他们的婊♥子♥。
I'm not like those sheep whose whore you are.
我不会假装。
I don't pretend to be.
自♥由♥就是我。
I am my freedom.
我戴着它!你什么都不是!
I wear it! You are nothing!
你只是想用一颗子弹把自己买♥♥回来!
You're just trying to buy yourself back with one bullet!
你在越界。
You're crossing over.
我的一部分会和你一起走。
And a part of me is going with you.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
是的!
Yes!
喂?
Hello?
嘿,土狼。
Hey, Coyote.
凯斯,你♥他♥妈♥的在哪?
Case, where the fuck are you?
I'm here.
电影精选列表