什么都没有。
Nothing.
我只是在想,如果你有
Just thinking, maybe if you'd had
作为一个孩子有更强的道德指南针,
a stronger moral compass as a child,
就像宗教基金会一样,
like a religious foundation,
你可能是
that you'd possibly be
能更好地处理发生在你身上的事。
better equipped to deal with what happened to you.
-开什么玩笑?-想想吧。
- You fucking kidding me? - Well, think about it.
我被抓了,混♥蛋♥,就像你的女儿一样。
I got snatched, asshole, just like your little girl.
就在我11岁的时候从我妈妈的鼻子底下。
Right out from underneath my mother's nose when I was 11.
跟宗教没有任何关系。
Ain't got nothing to do with religion.
我很抱歉。就像我说的,我不是要评判你。
I'm sorry. Like I said, I don't mean to judge.
是啊,太迟了。
Yeah, well, too late.
嗨,过来!
Hi, come here!
嗨,你好。
Hi, hi.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my gosh.
是的,他们记得你。
Yeah, they remember you.
摆渡者。
Ferryman.
你要给他们所有的爱吗?
You gonna give them all the love?
来吧,现在。
Come on, now.
来吧,现在。来吧,现在。
Come on, now. Come on, now.
看看你。
Look at you.
很高兴看到你还活着。
Glad to see you're amongst the living.
那就是我,阳光小姐。
That's me, little miss sunshine.
那边那个人是谁?
So, who's that over there?
哦,那是鲍勃。
Oh, that's Bob.
他的姓就是你在他新身份证上写的。
His last name's whatever you put on his new ID.
好吧,鲍勃先生随便吧。
Okay, Mr. Bob Whatever.
你给我准备好那该死的盔甲了吗?
You got that fucking armor for me, or what?
我把整个商店的东西都给你了。
I got the whole store over there for you.
-嗨。-嘿,你好吗,罗伯特?
- Hey. - Hey, how you doing, Robert?
是的。
Yeah.
我们应该开始这个ID吗?
Should we start this ID?
不。
No.
先做贴花。
Decal work first.
我要有一口的屎。
I want shit with bite.
你那苍白的皮肤,
Well, with that pasty white skin,
这墨水看起来会很漂亮。
this ink gonna look real nice.
我以为我们是来找枪的。
I thought we were here for guns.
你没说纹身的事。
You didn't say anything about tattoos.
-是啊…-是啊,怎么了?
- Yeah, well... - Yeah, well, what?
鲍勃,想象一下如果我出现了
Bob, imagine if I showed up
在你的小教堂里。
at your little church looking like this.
你觉得会有人盯着我看吗?
You think I'd get a couple stares?
好吧,你马上就要出现了
Well, you're about to show up
去一个完全不同类型的教堂,我的教堂。
to a whole different type of church, my church.
相信我,我的想法和你的一样偏执。
And believe me, it's just as bigoted as yours.
你之前为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me before?
我不喜欢讨论一次以上的事情。
I don't like discussing things more than once.
我不喜欢惊喜。
I don't like surprises.
那就不要对任何事情感到惊讶。
Then don't be surprised by anything.
好吧,对不起。我不太适应。
Well, sorry. I'm not comfortable with it.
-那好吧。
- Okay, then.
你可以现在就拔掉插头,分道扬镳。
You can just pull the plug right now, go our separate ways.
据我所知,我是在帮你。
Last time I checked, I was doing you a favor.
嘿,Bee-Dub。
Hey, Bee-Dub.
你。
You up.
嗯哼!很好。
Mm-hmm! Good one now.
你想要什么?
What you want?
你想要的…草书?
You want... cursive?
象形文字吗?
Hieroglyphics?
-别疯了。-好吧。
- Just don't go crazy. - All right.
你觉得呢,鲍勃随便你?
So, what do you think, Bob Whatever?
-很好。——好吗?
- It's good. - Good?
那是真正的,冷酷无情的左撇子,
That's some genuine, stone cold, Left Handed,
黑魔法就在那里。
black magic shit right there.
它是完美的。
It's perfect.
你要明白…
See, you gotta understand...
伟大的纹身艺术不是来自废话的模板
Great tattoo art doesn't come from bullshit stencils
就像你在鸡♥巴♥商店橱窗里看到的那样。
like you see in those dick shop windows.
它必须被画得适合皮肤。
It has to be drawn to fit the skin.
事实上,皮肤变成了肉,肉变成了皮肤。
In fact, the skin becomes the flesh, and the flesh becomes it.
这就像一场婚姻。
It's like a marriage.
嗑药的混♥蛋♥烦死你了?
Stoned motherfucker boring you to death?
他正在努力。
He's working on it.
要用脑袋。介意我进去吗?
Gotta use the head. Mind if I go inside?
你知道它在哪里。
You know where it is.
我在做什么?
What am I working on?
-阴,阳,阳。
- Ying, yang, yang.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
好吧。杨的都用完了。
Okay. Yang's all out.
我抢了你的冰箱。
I robbed your refrigerator.
再扔一次。
Toss 'em again.
你不能让这可怜的家伙
Oh, you're not making the poor motherfucker
扔硬币,好吗?
throw the coins, are you?
是的,你必须做对。来吧。
Yes, you gotta get it right. Come on.
你和你的算命鬼。
You and your fortune-telling bullshit.
这不是我的废话。
It's not my bullshit.
他是扔硬币的人。
He's the one who throws the coins.
他决定自己的命运。
He decides his own destiny.
我只是来报道事实的。
I'm just here to report the facts.
该死的傻话。
Mumbo jumbo fucking cha cha.
这不是胡言乱语。它的同步性。
It's not mumbo jumbo. It's synchronicity.
我不会问问题。我不回答他们。
I don't ask the questions. I don't answer 'em.
时间会告诉我们一切的。
Time will tell us all of that.
硬币不会说谎。
The coins don't lie.
让我们赶快结束这一切吧。
Let's just get this over with.
不。
No.
他妈的。把他妈的东西给我。
Fuck that. Give me the fucking thing.
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
-最后一招。——没有。
- One final touch. - No.
-别这样。-嘿,不。不是我的脸。
- Come on. - Hey, no. Not my face.
——请。-没门。
- Please. - No fucking way.
怎么了,比都?
What's the matter, Bee-Dub?
你不想毁了他们的学生范儿吗?
You don't want to mess up them schoolboy good looks?
来吧,爸爸。
Come on, daddy.
我所有的爱人都有一个。
All my lovers have one.
他妈的。
Fuck.
是时候拿钱了。
It's time for the money.
3000年。
3,000.
-是五。——没有。
- It's five. - No.
两把散♥弹♥枪♥,四把手♥枪♥,弹♥药♥,身份证。
Two shotguns, four handguns, ammo, ID.
三千,成交。
3,000, there's the deal.
他知道。
He knows.
没事,我他妈会处理的。
It's okay, I'll fucking deal with it.
把钱给我。-如果他不交易呢?
Just give me the money. - What if he doesn't deal?
然后我挽着他的胳膊,一只一只地杀狗,
Then I'll take his arm, start killing the dogs one at a time,
把他妈的钱给我。
just give me the fucking money.
在这儿等着,好吗?
Wait here, okay?
让我们客观地看待这个话题。
Let's put this chit-chat in perspective.
这些羊是怎么回事?
What's with the sheep?
我们来看看这些算起来合不合。
Let's see if that math adds up.
一加一等于塞勒斯。
One plus one equals Cyrus.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
12-24-20,就在你的手笔里。
12-24-20, right there in your handiwork.
听着,我对天发誓,我不在乎。
Look, I swear to God, I don't give a shit.
但你在做什么?你已经在路上了
But what you doing? You was on your way
清理你自己的烂摊子。为什么呢?你想找死?
to clearing your own shit up. Why this? You got a death wish?
嗯?这就是你得到的吗?因为他们会给你的。
Huh? Is that what you got? 'Cause they'll give it to you.
你。别管它。
You out. Leave it alone.
去他的羊。
Screw the sheep.
电影精选列表