你要呼吸。请。
You gotta breathe. Please.
你带她去。
You take her.
你答应我,对吗?——好的。
You promise me, right? - Okay.
-如果她还活着,你-当然当然可以。
- If she's alive, you, you-- - Sure. Sure, I can.
你是我唯一信任的人。你带她去。
You're the only one I trust. You take her.
你答应我。答应我!
You promise me. Promise me!
-是的,我保证。——嗯!
- Yes, I promise. - Hmm!
活着,不是吗?
Alive, huh?
是的,看起来是这样。
Yeah, looks like it.
你渴吗?
Are you thirsty?
是的。
Yeah.
我很高兴你来了,土狼。
I'm glad you made it, Coyote.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
塞勒斯。
Cyrus called.
我们让你睡觉。
We let you sleep.
这是什么?
What's this?
一路顺风, Bee-Dub。
It's bon voyage, Bee-Dub.
意思是滚出去。
Means get the fuck out.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
连个吻都没有喂?
Not even a kiss hello?
墨西哥的事我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about Mexico.
-没事的。-我试过阻止他,凯斯
- It's all right. - I tried to stop him, Case.
忘了它吧。
Just forget about it.
好吧。
Okay.
那是那个小男孩吗?
Is that the boy toy?
你带东西了吗?
Got the shit with you?
在后面。
It's in the back.
我们要去哪里?
So where are we going?
往南走14路。
Take 14 South.
到哪里?
To where?
你知道,你和我没必要不合得来,你知道吗?
You know, you and I don't have to not get along, you know?
我们在一起的时间不会太长
We ain't gonna be around each other long enough
不管怎样,都是羊。
for one way or the other, sheep.
只要他妈的往南走。
Just take fucking 14 South.
嘿,把手♥机♥给我。凯斯,把我的手♥机♥给我。
Hey, give me my phone. Case, give me my phone.
-给我他妈的坐下。-开什么玩笑?
- Sit the fuck down. - Are you kidding me?
我说了给我他妈的坐下!
I said sit the fuck down!
把我的手♥机♥给我!
Give me my fucking phone!
-是我。——哦。
- It's me. - Oh.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
你好,堕落的人。
Hello, debased one.
你回家是为了被吞噬吗?
Have you come home to be swallowed?
是的。
Yes.
那么,去找埃罗尔吧。拿我的钱。
Well then, go see Errol. Get my money.
别这样,塞勒斯。我们知道你盯上我们了。
Come on, Cyrus. We know that you're on to us.
莉娜什么都告诉我们了。-不,我他妈没有!
Lena told us everything. - No, I fucking didn't!
不,我他妈的没有!他们他妈的在撒谎!
No, I fucking didn't! They're fucking lying!
塞勒斯,我他妈的什么都没说!
Cyrus, I didn't say fucking anything!
我什么都没说!的帮助!
I didn't say anything! Help!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我不在乎。
I don't care.
把我的钱给埃罗尔。
Get my money from Errol.
什么钱?
What money?
我告诉Errol产品今晚会送到
I told Errol the product would be delivered tonight
并准备好我的钱。
and to have my money ready.
十万美元。
One hundred thousand dollars.
但是我们没有你的东西。我们什么都没有。
But we don't have your stuff. We don't have anything.
那我就说你有大♥麻♥烦了。
Then I'd say you've got a big fucking problem.
日落,能量路。到时见。
Sundown, Energy road. See you there.
但是,如何?我们用什么交易?
But, how? What do we trade with?
我不知道。我猜是你们的命。
I don't know. Your lives, I guess.
-他想让我们杀埃罗尔。——什么?
- He wants us to kill Errol. - What?
拿着钱。
Take the money.
埃罗尔在等着做交易。
Errol's waiting to make a trade.
我们把钱给塞勒斯,他就把女孩给我们。
We bring Cyrus the money, he gives us the girl.
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我,凯西。
You fucking killed me, Casey.
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我。我再也回不去了。
You fucking killed me. I can never go back now.
所以你才不让这只该死的羊伤害我吗?
Is that why you didn't fucking let this fucking sheep do it to me?
你♥他♥妈♥的可以。-莉娜…
You fucking could. - Lena...
不,去你♥妈♥的♥!我他妈的死了!
No, fuck you! I'm fucking dead!
我他妈没地方可去。
I have no fucking where to go.
-这不是我们的问题-去你♥妈♥的♥,羊!
- That's not our problem. - Fuck you, sheep!
-嗨。-去你♥妈♥的♥!
- Hey. - Fuck you!
嘿,你可以帮我们。
Hey, you could help us.
那就去你♥妈♥的♥!我不干!
Fuck you too, then! I ain't doing it!
你♥他♥妈♥没得选!
You don't have a fucking choice!
你在街上被人盯上了!
You're out on the street with a bullseye on your back!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁,凯斯?
Who the fuck are you, Case?
-就是这样。足够了。出去。-你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
- That's it. Enough. Get out. - Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出去。
You fucking get the fuck out.
不!凯西,你♥他♥妈♥告诉他。
No! Casey, you fucking tell him.
——嘿!来吧。-你知道我没有!
- Hey! Come on. - You know I didn't!
不!不!
No! No!
不,凯西!
No, Casey!
你♥他♥妈♥的告诉他!
You fucking tell him!
不!凯西!
No! Casey!
不!
No!
-搞什么鬼。-他妈的别管了。
- What the fuck. - Fucking leave it.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的叛徒!
You fucking traitor!
你这只该死的羊!
You fucking sheep!
你就是那只该死的羊!
You're the fucking sheep!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么,变♥态♥?
Fuck you looking at, pervert?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
女孩,你在干什么?
Girl, what are you doing?
你出去了,然后再回来
You get all the way out, and then you come back
脖子上挂着个又大又旧的霓虹灯招牌。
with this big old neon sign around your neck.
到处扫射,枪林弹雨,为什么?
Shooting the place up, guns blazing, why?
还不如割了自己的喉咙。
May as well have slit your own throat.
我知道。
I know.
你以为我们不知道你的小康复中心吗?
You think we didn't know about your little rehab?
我们给你通行证了。
We gave you the pass.
我知道。
I know.
你以为我不知道吗?
You don't think that I know?
我他妈知道。
I fucking know.
我要你帮我告诉他一件事,伍德。
I need you to tell him something for me, Wood.
告诉他我可以给他。
Tell him he can have me.
我会把钱带来,我会把一切都带来。
I'll bring the money, I'll bring everything.
他想对我做什么都可以,
He can do whatever the fuck he wants with me,
好好享受我的尸体吧。
have a field day with my dead body.
让那个女孩走吧。
Just let the girl go.
这就是交易。
That's the deal.
我换她。
Me for her.
你告诉他。
You tell him.
你想让我说什么,凯西?
What do you want me to say, Casey?
我们都知道结果会怎样。
We both know how this is gonna end.
伍德,我一定要得到这个。
I gotta have this one, Wood.
他不想要那个女孩。他想要我。
He doesn't want the girl. He wants me.
你告诉他。
You tell him that.
好吧。
All right.
我会告诉他的。
I'll tell him.
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
是时候被吞噬了。
Time to get swallowed.
到此为止。
Stop right there.
把包放下。
Put the bags down.
现在把手举起来,给我退后。
Now show me your hands and back the fuck up.
电影精选列表