好吧,我把包拿回去。
All right, I'll take my bag back.
-是吗?-你还没付钱呢
- Oh, yeah? - You haven't paid
还没有,斯利克。
for it yet, Slick.
我现在就付钱怎么样?
How about I pay for it right now?
不。不。不!
No. No. No!
他妈的不!
Fuck no!
不!滚出去。
No! Get the fuck out.
嘿!一件容易的事。一件容易的事。一件容易的事。来吧!
Hey! Easy. Easy. Easy. Come on!
你在干什么啊?
What are you doing, huh?
这是我的房♥子。你想要什么?
This is my fucking house. What do you want?
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我受够了!
I'm so fucking over it!
怎么啦?你想要钱?这就是你想要的吗?
What? You want the money? Is that what you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的有钱。实际上,实际上,拿去吧。
You got the fucking money. Actually, actually, take it.
——鲍勃。-这不是我的钱。
- Bob. - It's not my fucking money.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
——鲍勃!- - - - - -什么? !
- Bob! - What?!
他妈的拿去吧!
Fucking take it!
你在越界。
You're crossing over.
那么,我们在做什么?
So, what are we doing?
我们有Headcase,还有…你得到了那个女孩,对吗?
We get Headcase, and... you get the girl, correct?
这就是约定?——没有。
That's the arrangement? - No.
不。不。不。他妈的离她远点。
No. No. No. Get the fuck away from her.
你拿枪指着我的脸,
You stick that gun up my face,
我要把它塞进你屁♥眼♥里,贱♥人♥!
I'll stick it up your fucking ass, bitch!
我要把你当婊♥子♥割了,混♥蛋♥!
I'm gonna cut you like a bitch, motherfucker!
-没事的。-什么…你是什么意思?
- It's all right. - What... what do you mean
没事吧?一点也不好。
it's all right? It's not fucking all right.
-我做了交易,好吗?-你说什么?
- I made a deal, okay? - You what?
-我要吃了你的脸!-我做了个交易,好吗?
- I'll eat your fucking face! - I made a fucking deal, okay?
你今晚死定了,贱♥人♥!你死定了!
You're dying tonight, bitch! You're fucking dying!
我困惑。
I'm confused.
这是她的提议,对吗?
This is what she proposed, correct?
但是,现在不行了?
But, now it's no good?
没有好。
No good.
我不会拿她做交易的。我不会拿她换任何东西。
I'm not trading her. I'm not trading her for anything.
哦,别这样,鲍勃。别傻了!
Oh, come on, Bob. Don't be stupid!
闭嘴。闭嘴!
Shut up. Shut the fuck up!
那你到底要给我什么,鲍勃?
So, what is it exactly that you're offering, Bob?
剩下的呢?
Where's the rest of it?
我的女儿呢?
Where's my fucking daughter?
等我们抓到加比再把剩下的给你
You'll get the rest when we've got Gabi
我们都安然无恙。
and we're safe and sound.
晚点付钱给我?
Pay me later?
我不这么认为,鲍勃。
I don't think so, Bob.
我又不是要把你女儿的一半还给你。
It's not like I'm giving you half your daughter back.
你的遗产在山那边等着你。
Your legacy's waiting for you over that hill.
你见到她的时候,把钱放下,把她带走。
When you see her, just drop the money and take her.
但是所有的一切,鲍勃。
But all of it, Bob.
每一分钱。
Every penny.
你和我结束了。
And you and I are finished.
好吧。
Okay.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
现在轮到你了,笨蛋。
Now you, Headcase.
我有话跟你说。
I want a word with you.
我只是想让你知道,无论今晚发生什么,
I just want you to know that whatever happens tonight,
你在越界。
you're crossing over.
哦,是的。消息传出去了,亲爱的。
Oh, yeah. The word's out, honey.
我们是来救你的。
We're coming out of the gutter for you.
等我们找到你
And when we find you,
你要知道我会在那里看着你乞求。
just know that I'm going to be right there to watch you beg.
难以置信。怎么啦?
Unbelievable. What?
你♥他♥妈♥的应该接受这个交易。
You should have taken the fucking deal.
你背着我做事。太棒了。
You go behind my back. It's great.
我都想好了,你个白♥痴♥!
I had it all worked out, you fucking idiot!
一切都结束了,你的女儿回来了!
It was done, you had your daughter back!
我们不会拿人来交换
We don't trade people for--
他们会来找我们的
They're gonna come for us,
你知道的,对吧?他们不让我们走。
you know that, right? They're not letting us go.
他们要把我们带到该死的黑洞里去,
They're gonna ride us out into the fucking black hole,
然后他们就会来。-我知道!我知道!
and then they'll come. - I know! I know!
如果你知道,那你♥他♥妈♥有什么计划!
If you know, then what's your fucking plan?!
我没有计划,好吗!
I don't have a plan, all right?!
-真♥他♥妈♥蠢!-我们去找加比吧
- So fucking stupid! - Let's just go get Gabi
我们会算出来的。
and we'll figure it out.
把钱扔过来。
Throw the fucking money over.
加吗?
Gabi?
你怎么回家的?
How you getting home, huh?
你怎么出去的?
How you getting out?
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
鲍勃。
Bob.
鲍勃,我们得走了。
Bob, we gotta go.
他们来找我们了,好吗?
They're coming for us, okay?
鲍勃!
Bob!
我们得离开这里。
We have to get out of here.
鲍勃。
Bob.
鲍勃!
Bob!
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪?
Where the fuck are you going?
他妈的。
Fuck.
这种方式。在这里。
This way. Here.
走到最后。好吧?
Go to the end. Okay?
好吧!
Okay!
好吧。
All right.
有些人来了。
Some people are coming.
一些非常坏的人。
Some very bad people.
如果他们看到你
And if they see you,
你用枪指着他们,然后扣动扳机。
you point this at them and you pull the trigger.
如果子弹用光了,你就把枪放下,
If you run out of bullets, you just drop your gun,
捡起下一个。
pick up the next one.
不管你做什么,在我来接你之前都别出来。
And whatever you do, you don't come out until I come get you.
加比,我要走了。
Gabi, I'm gonna go now.
爸爸?
Dad?
杀死他们。
Kill them.
把他们全杀了。
Kill all of them.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?!
What the fuck are you doing?!
把他妈的车开过来。大家都下山去!
Bring the fucking cars up. Everybody down the hill!
情况下!
Case!
嘿,亲爱的。
Hey, darling.
你看起来不太性感。
You don't look so hot.
-去你♥妈♥的♥。
- Fuck you.
是的,我们会讲到的。
Yeah, we'll get to that.
你没子弹了,亲爱的。
You're all out of bullets, sweetheart.
爸爸。
Dad.
你生气了,是吗?
You're angry, aren't you?
再也不会和以前一样了
It's never gonna be the same
而你对此无能为力。
and there's nothing you can do about it.
但是要小心。
But be careful.
塞勒斯想让你成为一个战争迷。
Cyrus wants you to become a war junkie.
所以不要在家里喝太多。
So don't get too much at home.
你得考虑加比。
You got Gabi to think about.
你在这一切中扮演什么角色?
Where are you in all of this?
我离开。
I'm leaving.
这就是我想告诉你的。
That's what I wanted to tell you.
我要走了,今晚。
I'm going, tonight.
会在哪里?
Going where?
就走了。
Just going.
我不希望你这么做。
I don't want you to.
我知道。
I know.
我…
I...
我做了些调查。
I did some digging.
电影精选列表