听着,这是另一回事
Look, it'd be another thing
如果你是个有经验的调查员,但是…
if you were an experienced investigator but...
但是什么?
But what?
说吧,说出来。
Go on, say it.
你是个办公室牛仔,鲍勃。
You're a desk cowboy, Bob.
暖座器。
A seat warmer.
我很抱歉。你想知道真♥相♥,这就是。
I'm sorry. You want the truth, there it is.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你要咖啡吗?
You want coffee?
是的,谢谢。黑色的。
Yes, thanks. Black.
-我会请你喝杯啤酒
- I would offer you a beer,
但我会在接下来的四五十年里戒酒。
but I'll be on the wagon for the next 40 or 50 years.
我相信这是一起邪教谋杀。
I believe this was a cult murder.
不是抢劫,也不是你在报纸上看到的那些废话。
Not a robbery or any of the crap you read in the paper.
我有那晚的照片。
I have photos from that night.
你可以看一看,然后告诉我你的想法。
You could take a look at them and tell me what you think.
好吧。
Okay.
加比吸毒吗?
Was Gabi into drugs?
不。
No.
-你确定吗?-我确定。
- Are you sure? - I'm sure.
我了解我的女儿。
I know my daughter.
她的朋友们会陷入什么邪恶的境地吗?
Her friends into satanic shit of any kind?
撒旦?
Satanic?
她才14岁。
She's 14 years old.
她看起来像和那群人混在一起吗?
Does she look like she hangs with that kind of crowd?
我们住在一个小的基♥督♥教社区里。
We live in a small Christian community.
我们没有太多离经叛道的行为。
We don't have much in the way of deviant behavior.
我们都来自以家庭为中心的社区。
We all came from family-oriented communities.
即使是我。
Even me.
这个人是瘾君子吗?
Was this man a drug addict?
这是注射器的痕迹。
This is a syringe mark.
是吗?
Is it?
这个呢?
What about this?
判断。你知道些什么?
Judgment. What do you know about it?
他被注射了麻醉剂吗?
Was he injected with a paralytic?
你知道些什么?案例?
What do you know about it? Case?
不,不。-我需要想想。
No, no. - I need to think.
你得告诉我你知道什么。
You gotta tell me what you know.
不,我不能。
No, I can't.
的情况。
Case.
——没有。——案例。情况下,等待。
- No. - Case. Case, wait.
不,请。我只需要你走开。
No, please. I just need you to go away.
你得告诉我你知道什么。
You have to tell me what you know.
-怎么回事?-你得走开!
- What's going on? - You have to go away!
我失去了妻子。我失去了女儿。
I lost my wife. I lost my daughter.
你得告诉我你知道什么!
You have to tell me what you know!
够了,海托华先生。
That's enough, Mr. Hightower.
我离开。
I'm leaving.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
我没听见。
I didn't hear you.
你是什么?
You're what?
我说,我要走了。
I said, I'm leaving.
哦,是的。这就是我…
Oh, yeah. That's what I...
我以为你是这么说的。
that's what I thought you said.
啊!
Ah!
不!塞勒斯,塞勒斯,她不
No! Cyrus, Cyrus, she doesn't--
-少管闲事。
- Stay out of it.
还有人想离开吗?
Anyone else wanna leave?
嗯?
Huh?
你呢,贱♥人♥?你想再试一次吗?
What about you, bitch? You want to try me again?
我这里还有一只靴子。
I got another boot here.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Fuck you.
保持运行。
Keep it running.
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
你不会朝我开枪的,对吧?
You're not gonna shoot me, are you?
我没等人来。
I wasn't expecting anyone.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想我知道是谁带走了你女儿
I think I know who took your daughter
我打赌她还活着
and I'm betting she's alive.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
麻痹者,卡片。
The paralytic, the card.
我知道这伙人干的好事。
I know this crew's handiwork.
——如何?-个人经历。
- How? - Personal experience.
我曾经是一个。
I used to be one.
你觉得加比还活着?
And you think Gabi's alive?
我做的事。
I do.
好吧。
All right.
我需要一份宣誓证词,
Well, I'm gonna need a sworn statement,
这意味着名字,
and that means names,
每个人的描述。
descriptions of everyone involved.
慢点,鲍勃。
Slow down, Bob.
如果你觉得你能找到他们
If you think that you're going to track them down
警♥察♥,甚至联邦调查局,你可以忘了它。
with the cops or even the FBI, you can forget about it.
-算了吧?-是的。
- Forget about it? - Yeah.
这些是“左手之路”的追随者。
These are the followers of the Left Handed Path.
魔鬼的话。
The word of the Devil.
怎么啦?你以为写个地址就行了
What? You think you can just write down an address
然后把他们围起来?
and go round 'em up?
你甚至都不会靠近。
You won't even get close.
一旦他们看到一群傻♥逼♥警♥察♥
And as soon as they see a bunch of dumb shit cops
塞勒斯会做的第一件事就是四处打探
sniffing around, the first thing Cyrus will do
割断你女儿的喉咙,喝她的血。
is slit your daughter's throat and drink her blood.
-别他妈这么说。-我知道这很难。
- Don't fucking say that. - I know that it's hard.
我知道。
I know that.
但你得听我说,好吗?
But you gotta hear me on this, okay?
别管当局在找你女儿了。
Forget about the authorities tracking your daughter down.
这是不可能的。
It ain't gonna happen.
如果你想要她回来,你得自己去找她。
If you want her back, you gotta get her yourself.
脱掉童子军制♥服♥。
And lose the Boy Scout uniform.
好吧。还有什么?
All right, yeah. What else?
尽可能多拿些现金和一辆能跑的卡车。
Get as much cash as you can and a truck that runs.
-我有一个。-好的,很好,
- I got one. - Okay, good,
因为你和我要上路了。
'cause you and me are going on the road.
-是吗?-是的,你和我,鲍勃。
- We are? - Yeah, you and me, Bob.
我会回来的,天一亮就回来。
I'll be back, bright and early.
我不明白。你适合做什么?
I don't understand. Where do you fit in?
你觉得你一个人能搞定吗?
You think that you can do this alone?
无意冒犯,但你不能派羊去抓狼。
No offense, but you don't send out sheep to hunt wolves.
我们应该重新考虑。
We should reconsider.
这太鲁莽了,孩子。和危险的。
This is reckless, son. And dangerous.
别管它了,亚瑟。我已经决定了。
Just leave it alone, Arthur. I've made my decision.
我愿意承担后果。
I'll live with the consequences.
她真是个被踩坏了脚的人。
She's such a tramped out excuse of a thing.
我可不相信那是真的。
I wouldn't put my faith in that.
我对上帝有信心。我和她一起旅行。
Oh, I put my faith in God. Her, I'm traveling with.
你怎么知道她不会出♥卖♥♥♥你?
How do you know she won't sell you out?
-我不知道。-你怎么知道
- I don't. - How do you know
她不会抢劫你?-我心里快死了,亚瑟。
she won't rob ya? - I'm dying inside, Arthur.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
每天一点点,但我快死了。
A little bit every day, but I'm dying.
我可能很蠢,但我要去。
I might be stupid, but I'm going.
把钥匙给我,我来开车。
Give me the keys, I'll drive.
我想让你知道一件事,小姐……
I want you to know something, miss...
如果那边这个人出了什么事,
If anything happens to this man over there,
你说什么做什么都救不了我的命。
there is nothing you can say or do to save your ass from me.
我们彼此理解吗?——当然。
We understand each other? - Absolutely.
你知道吗?我惊呆了。
And you know what? I'm blown away.
事实上,我两腿之间有点湿。
As a matter of fact, I'm a little wet between my legs.
小心!
Be careful!
怎么啦?
What?
电影精选列表