剪完头发再做些别致的打理
If you cut your hair or do something different to it,
大家便会被新造型吸引
then people think it's the hair that's different.
你就会看起来与众不同的
That's why you look different.
相比之下其他的瑕疵就不明显了
They don't notice the other stuff.
新娘子来了
Here comes the bride.
你看起来光彩夺目
You look gorgeous.
真的吗
Really?
会不会太过了
Really? Is it not too much?
大日子就是要浓重些
No, no, no. It's special enough for the big day.
还能看出来是你呀
But you still look like yourself.
是呀
Yeah.
好吧 下面要做头发了 一会过来
All right. My hair is next, so I'll be back.
嗯嗯
Okay.
婚礼一定会很赞的
It's gonna be a great wedding.
她真漂亮啊
She's such a beautiful girl.
他每隔5分钟就要给我打个电♥话♥
He calls me every five minutes.
别接
Don't pick it up.
我不会接的
No, I won't.
喂
Hello.
不是 我是薇姬
Nope, it's Vicky.
额 她上厕所去了
Uh, she is in the bathroom.
可能还得等一会儿
And, uh, it's gonna take a long time.
可以啊
Okay.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
不敢相信你竟然给我接了
I can't believe you did that.
我要进去 看着你走
I'm gonna jump out and see you off.
别 妈
No, Mom.
安妮我就帮你拿一下行李 那么重
To help you with your luggage, Annie. It's heavy.
妈 就送到这吧 真的
No, Mom. Just leave me here, please.
我不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry.
我就是 就是想
I'm just... I'm just gonna
看着你过安检
walk you to the entrance...
妈
Mom.
一定要好好照顾自己 好吗
Just be careful, okay?
我会的
Yes.
到了就给我发个邮件
And e-mail me when you get there,
要让我知道你平安到达了
just, you know, to let me know that you're safe.
哪怕就说句 我到啦 都行
Just "I'm here." It's all I need.
我会的 妈
Yes, Mom.
可以了
It's fine.
帮我把那些书保管好啊
Take care of my books for me.
我会的
I will.
-别卖♥♥了啊 -我不会的
- Don't sell them. - I won't.
我真的真的很爱你
I love you very much.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby, okay.
别哭了
All right.
好了
Okay.
好了别哭了
Okay. Okay.
快啊 快点啊
Come on, come on.
女士 您不能往前了
Please step back, ma'am.
哦不好意思
Oh, sorry.
贱♥人♥
MAN: Bitch!
你就是个贱♥人♥
That's what you are.
骚货
Bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking dumb bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个臭婊♥子♥
That's what you are!
这一切都是为了什么啊
What's it all for, huh?
为了什么 什么都没有
What's it all for? Nothing!
我给你了一切 你却什么都不给我
You gave me nothing! I gave you everything!
操 你♥他♥妈♥是=能让她爱我吗
Oh, you made her fucking love me, did you?
贱♥货♥ 你♥他♥妈♥耍我
You fucking... You've just fucked me around!
女士 您的咖啡
Your coffee, ma'am.
阿诺德
Arnold?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Okay, thank you. - Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you so much.
祝二位在拉斯维加斯玩得开心
Enjoy Vegas, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
这儿好漂亮
It's beautiful.
两位下午好 欢迎入住凯撒宫酒店
CLERK: Good afternoon. Welcome to Caesars Palace.
嗯您好 我之前预定了一间房♥
Hello. I have a reservation.
能报一下您的名字吗
Under what name?
阿诺德·特纳
Arnold Tenner.
特纳先生 欢迎 请稍等
Welcome, Mr. Tenner. One moment, please.
宝贝儿
honey.
喂
Hello?
又出了什么事
What's happened now?
额 我出城了 怎么了
Well... I'm out of town. Why?
什么
What?
怎么搞的
But how?
她到底怎么翻出窗户外的
How did she go through a window?
我♥操♥
What the...
伤口 伤口深吗
Are the... Are the cuts deep?
伤口深不深
Are they deep?
很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
但我现在不能回去 我很忙
I can't come now. I'm busy.
医生会处理好的
The doctors can take care of it.
他们就是吃这碗饭的
That's what they do.
对 找医生
Yes. The doctors.
行行好吧 我也是有自己生活的人好吗
I have things to do! Please!
怎么了呢
What happened?
我前妻那边 出了点事
My ex-wife's had an accident.
两个女儿给我打电♥话♥
My daughters called me and...
说苏珊娜撞碎了一扇玻璃推拉门
Suzanne walked right through a glass sliding door.
玻璃太干净了 她都没注意
It was too clean. She didn't see it.
就那么撞上去了
She crashed through it.
然后被碎玻璃割伤了 很严重
Cut herself, uh, badly.
就在大腿那
On her legs.
真是个蠢货 我 我
So stupid. I just, uh, well...
我
I am...
我不会去的
I'm not leaving.
我要和你呆在一起
I'm staying with you.
我不会让他们夺去我的美好时光
I'm not gonna let them take this away from me.
他们毁不了我的生活
They're not gonna destroy my life.
我就要在这 和你呆在一起
I'm staying here with you.
这才是我想做的事
It's what I want.
陪在你身边
With you.
或许我们就是该回去了
Maybe we should just go back.
葛洛利亚
Gloria.
葛洛利亚 别走
Gloria, don't go.
你做了正确的选择
You're doing the right thing.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
你可能不知道这个决定对我来说有多难
You just may not see how difficult this is for me.
我怎么会不知道呢
How can I not see you?
我时时关注着你
I'm looking straight at you.
你自己也清楚 他们这么依赖你
You know, it's not just bad for them
于他们 于你自己 都是负担
to depend on you so much. It's bad for you too.
你也有过新生活的权利
You have the right to your own life.
是的 我有
Yes. I do.
你想去旅游吗
Do you wanna take a trip?
一场只属于我们俩的 盛大的旅游
A big trip? Just the two of us.
我们可以 可以去欧洲 或者西班牙
We could... We could go to Europe or Spain.
- 西班牙 - 你去过西班牙吗
- Spain? - Have you ever been to Spain?
-没去过 - 那我们就去吧
- No. - Well, then let's go.
我们 我们就去西班牙
Let's... Let's go to Spain.
请十天假 去放松去浪去跳舞
Let's take 10 days off work and go dancing.
我们不是都爱跳舞嘛 那就去吧
We both love to dance. Let's do it.
明天我们可能就会死去
You know, we could die tomorrow.
关掉 好吗
Turn it off, okay?