海伦
Helen.
最近怎么样
Hello. How are you?
挺不错的 你呢
Good. How about you?
那挺好的
That's nice.
是的
Yes.
我已经吃过午饭了
I've already had lunch.
她应该好好吃药的
Well, she should take her pills.
你说什么
What's that?
我能做点什么
Hey, what can... What can I do about it?
我在家
I'm here at home.
我感觉很不舒服 所以我没出门
I haven't been feeling well. That's why I haven't been out.
什么 不
What? No...
不 我今天不会出去的 我要在家
No, I'm not going out today. I'm staying here.
好吗
Okay?
不 我不这么想
Okay? No, I don't think so.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
其实我没太理解
I don't understand, really.
你在哪
Where are you?
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
因为我在陪你啊
Because I'm with you.
那你为什么不告诉他们你和我在一起
Then why can't you tell them that you're with me.
我不想他们掺和我们的事情 没门儿
Why? I don't want to involve them in our thing. No way.
不可能 为什么要把他们牵扯进来
No way. Why drag them into a situation
他们没法理解 所以为什么呢
that they're incapable of understanding. Why?
难道为了他们说 天呐你有女朋友了
So they can say, "Oh, my God, you have a girlfriend?
-你个糟老头子 -你不老
- You stupid old man. - You're not old.
你这把年纪还敢想着约会
"How could you even think of dating at your age?"
我知道他们 他们会取笑我
I know them. They'd make fun of me and...
我为什么要给他们机会
Why give them the chance?
我想着吧
I thought that, you know...
我是你生活的一部分对吧
I'm a part of your life, aren't I?
你是我生活中不可缺失的一部分
You're the most important part of my life.
那就让我感受到啊
Well, then I wanna feel that,
如果对你的女儿撒谎 我可没法感觉到
and if you're lying to your daughters, then I'm not.
他们长大了 不是吗
They're grownups, right?
他们不是你想的那种长大
They're not that grown up.
我是说 生理上他们长大了 但是
I mean, physically they are, but...
我不知道是不是他们这一代人的人问题
I don't know if it's a generational thing,
但是他们把我当做父亲
but they see me as their father,
而不是一个人
not as a person.
我永远都是那个为他们提心吊胆的人
I've always been the one worrying about them.
而他们从来不担心我 一点都不
And they've never worried about me, not at all.
真的感觉很孤单
It's a really lonely feeling.
我不想你也经受
And I don't want you to
和我一样的遭遇
have to experience that.
谁啊
Hello?
开门
Open the door.
快他妈开门
Open the fucking door.
操
Shit!
操
Shit!
这不是你家的门
This is not your door.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
草你♥妈♥的♥贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
你能来我真的很高兴
I'm so happy you could come.
谢谢你愿意带我来
Thanks for bringing me.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
这对你而言将是美妙的一年
Ooh! This is gonna be a wonderful year for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这会很棒的
Oh, it's gonna be just great. Okay.
我能感觉到 我知道的
I can feel it. I know.
你有什么需要的 我都能帮你
And I can help you with anything you need.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-这是阿诺德 -你好阿诺德
- This is Arnold. - Hi, Arnold.
-你好生日快乐 -谢谢
- Hi. Happy birthday. - Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - hi.
-你看起来真棒 -谢谢你
- Oh, you look so nice. - Oh, thank you.
你好
hello.
你怎么样
Hello. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm well, how are you?
-我也很好 这儿布置的太好了 -可不是么
-Good. This is nice, huh? -Yes.
天呐 当中过去多久了
My goodness. How long has it been?
-四年 -我想有四年了吧
-Four... - I think. Four years?
五年 我觉得有五年了
Five, I think.
五年了吗
Five?
-是啊 -什么
- Yes. - Oh, what?
是说自从你离婚后吗
Since you got divorced?
不 是自从我们上次见面
No, actually since the last time we saw each other.
我们十二年前就离婚了
No, we got divorced 12 years ago.
十二年 真的吗
Oh. Twelve? Really?
是的 你一定是菲奥娜了
Yes. Oh, you must be Fiona.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
见到你也很高兴
Oh, it's so nice to meet you.
天呐 你真漂亮
Oh, my goodness, you are so pretty.
你怎么没和我说过
Oh... You didn't tell me
她这么漂亮
how pretty she is. Please.
-别这么说 -她确实很漂亮
- No, beautiful. - No, She is.
你还没给我们介绍呢
So you haven't introduces us.
抱歉 这是我的朋友 阿诺德
Oh, I'm so sorry. This is my friend Arnold.
这是我的前夫达斯汀
Um, that's my ex-husband Dustin.
很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
这是他的妻子菲奥娜
And his wife, Fiona.
见到你很高兴
A pleasure.
很高兴见面
Nice to meet you.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everyone.
生日快乐 谢谢
Happy birthday. Thank you.
我很开心 谢谢你们的到来
I'm happy. Thanks for being here.
干杯
And cheers.
为你怀孕干杯
Cheers. To your pregnancy.
-你们还不知道吗 -我并不知道
- Oh, you didn't know? - No, I didn't.
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
-你没有告诉他 -没有
- You didn't tell him? - No.
-抱歉 -真的吗
- I'm sorry. I... - Oh, really?
太好了
That's so nice.
还没多久呢 所以吧
It's still new, you know, so... yeah.
好吧
Oh, well,
-你一点都没暴露 -才十周嘛
- you're not showing at all. - Ten weeks, so...
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
-有 -那太好了
Yeah. - That's great.
我也是这个年龄怀孕的
She's the same age that I was.
-这样吗 -嗯哼
- Yeah? - Mmm-hmm.
你想吃点坚果吗 阿诺德
Would you like some nuts, Arnold?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你喜欢吃橄榄吗
Would you like an olive?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
吃橄榄吗
Olive?
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道胎儿现在正和橄榄一样大吗
You know, the baby's the same size as an olive right now.
他就那么大
It is.
你俩的家真漂亮
What a nice home you two have.
真的 这太漂亮了 稀罕死我了
It's just... This is beautiful. I love...
这儿多数都是瑞秋装饰的 但是吧
Most of this is Rachel's taste, but...
哦 那她去哪了
Oh. Where is she?
不知道
I have no idea.
我也很喜欢 生日快乐哈
Well, I like it too. Congratulations.
谢谢 我们很快就要搬走了
Thanks. We're moving out soon.
所以你们圣诞节有什么计划
So you guys got any plans for Christmas?