If you don't believe me, here you go.
没问题的
All right, all right.
看到这了吗 看看这个
It's there, see? Look at that, see?
-我的腰围是52码 -抱歉
- I had a size 52 waist. - I'm sorry.
很短的脖子
Very little neck.
不好意思 我
I'm sorry. I'm...
噢 哇哦
Oh... Whoa. Whoa!
我抓住你了 接住你了
I got you. I got you.
好的
Okay. Okay.
噢 天
Oh. Oh!
这是给弹漏斗 从这儿放彩弹进去
This is the hopper, where the paintballs go in.
好的
Okay.
这是一个装有140个彩弹的吊舱
This is the pod with 140 paintballs.
现在 你拿着枪
And now, you take the gun.
你想让我来掌枪吗 是的
You want me to hold it? Yeah, okay.
你把手放在那儿 这只手放在这儿
You put your hand there and this hand around here.
-好的 -可以
- Okay. Mmm -Mmm. Okay?
-你弄懂了吗 -我可以
- You got it? - I have it.
这里是扳机 准备好了吗
This is the trigger. All right? Okay?
这是保险栓 解除保险
This is the safety. Take the safety off.
现在它是自动的 好了 现在小心
Now it's an automatic. Okay, now be careful.
-你想我射击吗 -还没有
- Do you want me to shoot? - Not yet.
透过瞄准镜看 好吗 好的
Look through the sight, okay? All right.
-再多一点点 -好的
- A little more... - Okay.
多注意一点在目标上 就那个家伙
A little more at the target. At the guy.
你能看到他 对吗
You can see him, right?
是的 我能看到
Yes, I can see him.
-好吗 然后 -好的 然后
- Okay? And... - Okay. And...
-你射中靶心了 -我想他死了
- You hit the bull's-eye. - I think he's dead.
我喜欢这个公园
I love your park.
你知道的 男人总喜欢玩打仗的
You know, men, they like to play war.
我知道的
I do know that.
抢夺旗帜
Capturing the flag.
保护总统
Protecting the president.
-丧尸来袭这些游戏 -嗯
- Zombie attack. - Hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
(背景音乐)
On speakers
♪ 又是个孤寂的夜 ♪
♪But another lonely night♪
歌♥曲《No more lonely nights》
♪ 是否会持续永远 ♪
♪Might take forever♪
♪ 我们总是互相指责 ♪
♪We've only got each other To blame♪
♪ 亲爱的 我也隐隐作痛 ♪
♪It's all the same to me, love♪
♪ 因为我知道 ♪
♪'Cause I know♪
♪ 我的直觉是对的 ♪
♪What I feel to be right♪
♪ 以后的夜不再孤寂 ♪
♪No more lonely nights♪
♪ 你是我的指路之光 ♪
♪You're my guiding light♪
♪ 昼夜守候着 ♪
♪Day or night I'm always there♪
-这是他吗 -对
- Is that him? - Yeah.
这种感觉吧 是既幸福
It's this weird mix of happiness and...
又担心
And anxiety. I've...
我从来没有过这种感觉
I've never felt anything like this before.
亲爱的 这可能就是爱吧
I think it's called love, honey.
-天呐 -没事的 妈妈
- Oh, my God! - It's fine, Mom.
他做这些有报酬吗
He gets paid to do this?
当然 这是他的工作
Yeah. It's his job.
他是个巨浪冲浪手 像极限冲浪者一样
He's a big wave surfer, like an extreme surfer.
他喜欢做这些
It's what he loves to do.
亲爱的 这个家伙可能明天就死掉了
Honey, this guy could die tomorrow.
妈妈 我们明天都有可能遇到意外
Mom. We could all die tomorrow.
我刚看到新闻说他们把一个男孩遣送回家
I just saw the news where they sent a boy home
只是因为他自己做了把手♥枪♥
for just making a gun with his hand.
噢 你不能阻止男孩子玩枪
Oh, wow. You cannot stop boys from playing with guns.
如果他们没有一把枪的话
And if they don't have one,
他们会把一切当成枪使
they're gonna make everything into a gun.
皮特还小的时候
Mmm-hmm. When Peter was little,
他翻我的钱包 把卫生棉条当做枪
he went into my purse and made a gun out of a tampon.
拿什么当扳机
Yeah. What was the trigger?
看吧 我们甚至不能
See, we can't even outlaw guns
在我们自己的家庭中取缔枪♥支♥
in our own families.
是这样的
That's true.
但实际平民都可以走进来
But the fact that a civilian can just walk in
买♥♥一支军用突击步♥枪♥
and buy a military-style assault rifle
就我身边发生的事
is just beyond me.
但大多数枪♥支♥拥有者都是有责任心的
Well, the majority of gun owners are responsible.
这与大多数人无关
This is not about the majority.
你所说的这种责任心
The responsibility that you're referring to
可是会摧毁我们这个世界的
is what is going to blow up the whole planet.
亲爱的 这个世界早就千疮百孔了
The planet is as good as blown-up already, my dear.
咱现在就像坐在泰坦尼克上的躺椅上一样
We're just arranged in the deck chairs of Titanic at this point.
我认为没必要惊慌的
I don't think we should panic.
世间万物都是循环往复的 这是自然法则
Everything goes in cycles. It's natural.
而且 每一代人都会觉得世界末日要到了
Besides, every generation thinks it's the end.
更糟糕的情况都发生过
The worst it's ever been.
总有一代人会好起来的
And one generation will be right.
等到世界末日的时候
Well, when the world blows up,
我希望还可以继续跳舞
I hope I go down dancing.
-不是吗 -对极了
- Right? - Yes!
万事万物都在不断变化
Because everything is changing, it's transforming.
每时每刻都是 甚至包括我们的肉体
All the time. Even our physical bodies.
我读过一些论文
I was reading in the science section
是有关于细胞更新换代的
of the paper about cell renewal.
你知道吗
Do you know about that?
嗯 我听说过一些
Yeah. Yeah, I've heard something.
大体上讲 我们的身体
Basically, it said that, um, our bodies,
甚至一个中年人的身体
even middle-aged bodies,
其肉体年龄都不到十岁
are less than 10 years old.
我们的外表皮 每两周就会更新一次
Our skin. The epidermis is recycled every two weeks.
人类的骨骼每十年就会更新
Our bones, the human skeleton is replaced every 10 years.
还有每一个脏器
And each organ, you know,
都以独♥立♥的周期在自我更新
renews itself at a separate rate
所以 世间万物都
and so everything is...
♪ 我不知道 ♪
♪And I don't know♪
♪ 我是否身在梦中 ♪
♪If I'm just dreaming♪
♪ 不知道又是否安全 ♪
♪I don't know if I feel safe♪
♪ 但是有些事情我必须相信 ♪
♪But it's something That I must believe in♪
♪ 就是当你呼唤我的名字 ♪
♪And it's there When you call out my name♪
♪ 爱意弥漫在空气中 ♪
♪Oh! Love is in the air♪
如果你为雏鸟 我愿为巣
"I'd like to be a nest if you were a little bird.
如果你是脖颈并受寒冷侵扰
"I'd like to be a scarf
我愿做围巾一条
"if you were a neck and were cold.
如果你是双耳 那我便是悦耳之声
"If you were music, I'd be an ear.
如果你是流水 我便是一尊青瓷
"If you were water, I'd be a glass.
如果你是光 那我便是眼
"If you were light, I'd be an eye.
如果你是双足 我便是袜套
"If you were a foot, I'd be a sock."
如果你是大海 那我便是沙滩
"And if you were the sea, I'd be a beach.
如果你仍是大海 我愿做游鱼
"And if you were still the sea, I'd be a fish,
在你体中遨游
"and I'd swim in you.
如果你是大海 我便是盐分
"And if you were the sea, I'd be salt.
若我是盐分 你便是莴苣
"And if I were salt, you'd be lettuce,
是鳄梨 抑或是炸蛋
"an avocado or at least a fried egg."
如你是炸蛋 我便是一片面包
"And if you were a fried egg, I'd be a piece of bread.
如果我是一片面包
"And if I were a piece of bread,
你便是黄油与果酱
"you'd be butter or jam.
若你是果酱
"And if you were jam,
我便是果酱中的蜜桃
"I'd be the peach in the jam.
如果我是蜜桃 你便是树
"If I were a peach, you'd be a tree.
如果你是树 我便是树汁
"And if you were a tree, I'd be your sap.
我会像血液一样流经你的双臂
"And I'd course through your arms like blood.
如我是血液
"And if I were blood,
我会在你的心房♥
"I'd live in your heart."
你好
Hello?