Do you want more off the sides?
不 普通的量就可以了 我不想
Uh, no. I think I just want it regular, I don't want...
在多加一点吧 谢谢
A little bit more than that actually, thanks.
在大洪水刚来临的时候
So, uh, when the big flood came,
上帝让诺亚去建一个巨型方舟
God told Noah to build a huge ark.
他带上了他的家人
And he brought his family.
并从当时存在的诸多生物里
And two kinds of animals from every species
各挑选了两种带了上去
that existed in the world back then.
-嗯哼 -不久之后
- Mmm -hmm. And soon there where just
方舟上的老鼠偷吃光了所有粮食
a ton of mice and they were eating all the food.
诺亚不知道该怎么办
And Noah didn't know what to do.
他便去问上帝 上帝回答他
So he asked God and God said,
去找只狮子 像这样抚摸它的头
"Go find the lion, pet its head like this."
当摸了三次之后
Three times. And the lion went...
狮子深深地呼了一口气
Just letting out a gush of air
便有两只小猫从它鼻子里钻了出来
and two cats came out of its nose.
猫咪们解决掉了老鼠
Those cats got rid of the mice.
就这样 世间的一切
And so, order and balance
便又重新恢复了秩序
were re-established in the world.
啊哦 嗷
Ow! Ow.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetie.
我们要像这样轻轻地按住我们的肋骨
And we're gonna hit our ribs softly like this.
然后数一 二 三
And we're gonna count one, two, three!
再来
Again!
你的父亲
Your father,
上帝保佑 他留下的遗产足够了
God bless him, left me just enough.
而且 不
And, no...
我也没怎么花钱
No, I don't... I don't spend much other than...
好吧 我确实喜欢和我的闺蜜们
Well, okay. I do like to come here
一起来这儿品品沙拉
with my girlfriends and have my salad,
-但除此之外 -我明白的
-but other than that... -No. I know, yeah.
我的命其实蛮硬的
It's just that I could live too long.
我不认为我一旦离开这个世界后
I just don't think there's gonna be
还能给你留下多少
much left once I'm gone.
我什么都不需要的
I don't need anything.
我已经自给自足很久了
I've been paying my own bills for a long time now.
你现在不会理解的
You won't even know it.
总有一天你每天早上醒来
You're gonna wake up one morning
会发现你自己
and you'll find yourself
变成了像我这样皱巴巴的老太婆
a wrinkled old lady just like me.
你才不老 你很美的
You're not old. You look beautiful.
真的不老 没骗你
You do. You really do.
人生真的是转瞬即逝
Because life just goes by in a flash.
就像这样
Like that.
我知道的 你每隔十年就要告诉我一遍
I know. You tell me the same thing every 10 years.
-你真的明白吗 -我明白 妈妈
-Do you see what I mean? - I know, Mom.
-你要好好的 -放心吧
-You'll be fine. -Of course I will.
谢天谢地 至少你戒烟了
At least you quit smoking, thank God.
女士们
WAITER: Ladies.
我来 那个我来结账 谢谢
I'll just... I'll take that, thank you very much.
我司葛洛利亚·贝尔 你2号♥公♥寓♥的房♥客
Gloria Bell. Your tenant in apartment 2.
达菲夫人 你知道我住在你儿子楼下的
You know I live below your son, Mrs. Duffy.
是的 这就是我打电♥话♥来的原因
Yes. That's... That's actually why I'm calling
我很抱歉这么晚还打扰你
and I'm so sorry to bother you so late at night, um...
-但你知道么 -过来啊
- But, you know, I... - MAN: Come here!
我第二天是要上班的
I work and I have to get up
我得早起你明白嘛 所以
early in the morning, you know, so...
为什么生我出来啊
MAN: Why be born?
是的 没错
Yes, yes, exactly,
我也很讨厌告诉你这些 但是
and I hate to be the one to tell you this, but are you...
你知道发生了什么吗
Are you aware of what's happening?
我只是 你的儿子好像
I just... Your son is...
我想你的儿子好像是
I think your son is having some kind of a...
-有些崩溃了 -他和你在一起吗
-Some kind of a breakdown. - Is he there with you?
不是的
No.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋 别出去啊
MAN: It's all fucked up! Don't go outside!
这很让我痛心
I... It breaks my heart,
我老实说啊
I mean, honestly...
我也是一个母亲 所以
I mean, I'm a mom too, so I...
去死 让我去死啊
MAN: I wanna die! I wanna die!
他需要帮助
He needs help.
我 我很抱歉 不好意思
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我也不想 但是请你听听
I'm sorry, I hate to do this, but please, please listen.
你听
Listen.
你别生我
MAN: Don't be born, man!
别生下我啊
Don't be born!
让我死吧
Don't be born!
你好
Hello?
嗯 是我
Uh, no, this is she.
不 我没生气 我为什么要生气
No, I'm not mad. Why would I be mad?
你是约我出去吗
Are you asking me out?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真绅士啊
You're such a gentleman.
我没办法忘掉你
I can't get you out of my head.
我
I...
我真的 一直在想你
I'm really... I'm constantly thinking about you.
你是这么的
You're just so...
与众不同
Different.
我们之前发生的事情
What happened to me with you, I...
我认为这辈子就这么一回了
I thought it was never gonna happen again.
我脑子一直在想
My head is still spinning.
但我不敢
I didn't dare...
简直把我逼疯了 我的意思是我想
It was driving me crazy. I mean I wanted to,
但是给你打电♥话♥我太紧张了
but I was too nervous to call you.
但是谢天谢地我还是打了电♥话♥
But I went for it, thank God.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
别客气
You're very welcome.
哈
ah.
没关系 你接吧
It's okay. Go ahead.
-打扰一下 行吗 -嗯 没关系
- Excuse me, would you? - Yeah, please, it's okay.
你好 苏珊娜
Hello? Hello. Hello, Suzanne.
好的 但是
Okay. Fine, but...
没理由因为这个哭啊
There's no reason to cry about it.
呃
Um...
我两点之前会做的 好吗
I... I'm gonna do it before 2:00. Okay?
什么
What?
是的 我两点之前会留押金的
Yes, I'll leave the deposit before 2:00.
我现在有点事情
I'm busy now.
冷静点 好吗
Just relax, right?
拜
Bye.
呃
Mm.
-所以 你有没有离婚呢 -离了
- So, are you divorced or not? - I am. I am.
但是
Hmm, but...
离婚是离开一个女人 不是离开孩子们
You get divorced from the woman, not the kids.
是的
Ah. Yes.
我已经独居了一年了
I've been living alone now for a year.
但我还是要帮小女孩们很多事
But I still have to help out the girls a lot.
她们是 她们很依赖我
They're... They're very dependent on me.
事情就是这样 所以你知道的
It's just the way things are, so, you know...
这不是我的全部 但这是我生活的一个缩影
It's not all of me, but it's a part of me.
我的生活曾经非常不同
My life used to be very different.
我曾经溺水差点死掉 之后
I was drowning, about to blow and then...
大约一年又一个月前 我做了个手术
About a year and a month ago, I had surgery.
什么手术
What kind of surgery?
减肥手术
Gastric bypass.
-我曾经重达280磅 -我不敢相信
- I used to weight 280 pounds. - I don't believe you.
-我发誓 -不可能
- I swear. - No.
-这是真的 -不 我
- It's true. - No. I... I...
我曾经很大只 真的
I was huge, really.
如果你不信 你看这个