你们会过圣诞节吗
Do you celebrate that?
天呐 我还没想这件事呢
Oh, my gosh, I haven't even thought about that.
我们会一起过节的
We're spending it together.
哈 当然了
Of course. Yeah.
阿诺德 妈和我说你有个
Arnold, my mom tells me that you have
什么娱乐公园什么的
some kind of, um, amusement park type thing.
是的 迷魂公园 那里很有趣
Uh, yes. Vertigo park. It's so much fun.
-你玩过漆弹吗 -从来没有
Have you ever done paintball? No, I haven't.
是真的颜料吗
Is it real paint?
是真的颜料 而且分为两个队伍
Yes, it's real paint and it's in two teams.
所以有点像
So it's kind of like a...
就像是实弹演习一样
I guess it's like a pretend war.
-她超喜欢 -我爱死那里了
- She loved it. - I did. I loved it!
你玩过漆弹吗
You did paintball?
我只打过靶子
Well, I just did the target shooting.
她瞄的很准
She has great aim.
行吧 她射的挺准 玩的挺野哈
Yeah, she sure does, yes, sir.
你之前是干嘛的
What did you do before?
我过去是海军陆战队的
I... I was a marine.
在我退役之后
After that, I started
我便开始为陆战队运装备
transporting equipment for them.
你过去是名军官吗
Were you an officer?
是的
Yes. Of course.
所以你去以前上过军校
So you were a military.
嗯 我交过学费去过学校
Yeah. I went in to, uh, pay for school.
-你有子女吗 -有俩个女儿
- Do you have any children? - Two daughters.
-他们多大了 -一个27一个31
- How old are they? - 27 and 31.
和我们差不多
Oh. So like us, more and less.
事实上 他们和你们挺不一样的
Well, they're pretty different from you guys.
-你有孙子了吗 -还没有
- Are you a grandfather? - No, no.
孩子们还没结婚吗
And they aren't married?
他们还单身
No, they're single.
相当单身
Very single.
他们是做什么的
What do they do?
你是说就现在吗
You mean at this particular moment?
他们现在大概无所事事吧
Nothing. They're doing nothing.
他们中一个不是在和朋友见面吗
No, but one of them just had a meeting with a friend
有宠物店那个 那不是挺好的嘛
who owns a pet store and that went very well, didn't it?
是啊 挺好的
Yeah, it did. Yeah.
而且她发展前景相当不错
And it has the potential to be very lucrative.
人们都很喜欢他们的宠物
People love their pets.
他们在哪呢
What part of town are they in?
在雷东多 和他们的妈妈在一起
Oh, Redondo. With their mom.
租金那么贵还有生活成本什么的
Uh, you know, high rents and all that stuff.
他们母亲是干什么的
And what does Mom do?
她是 你知道的
She's a, you know...
太舒服了
That's amazing.
-你要来点大♥麻♥吗 -不了 谢谢
- Do you want some weed? - Oh. No. Thank you.
不要嘛 你不抽烟吗
No? You don't smoke?
不了
Well, no. I mean, I've...
我很久前以前试过 但现在
I tried it long time ago, but now I...
我怕我自己控制不住
I'm afraid I'd lose control.
别骗自己了 才不会呢
No, don't be silly.
-真不要啊 -不了
- Are you sure? - No.
每个人吸完的反应都不一样
Well, everybody reacts differently,
你真不来的话那我就
so if you don't mind, I'll just...
我的女婿叫什么
Who's my grandson's father?
他叫提奥
His name is Theo.
提奥
Theo?
-提奥什么 -提奥·梵高
- Theo what? - Van Gogh.
荷兰后印象派画家梵高的弟弟 此处为揶揄
别管啦 他是瑞典人
It doesn't matter. He's Swedish.
瑞典人
Swedish?
-他住在这里吗 -没有 他住在瑞典
- Like, does he live here? - No, he lives in Sweden.
-但他会搬过来吧 -不会
- But he's coming to live here. - No, he's staying there.
-那以后呢 -我要搬过去
- How come? - I'm moving there.
-你要离开 -去瑞典
- She's leaving. - To go to Sweden?
是的
Mmm-hmm. Yes.
不好吗 我他♥娘♥的♥都想搬去瑞典
Wouldn't you? I'd love to move to fucking Sweden.
-什么时候动身 -这个月28号♥
- When? - On the 28th.
-这么快 -嗯
- It's so soon. - Yes.
这真
Wha...
亲爱的
You know what, honey?
给你♥爸♥爸读读提奥写给你的信
Why don't you read your dad the letter that he wrote you?
-妈 是电子邮件啦 -是啦 电子邮件
- E-mail, Mom. - Okay, the e-mail.
给你♥爸♥读一读嘛
Read him the e-mail so he can see.
-不用了吧 -他人很好的
- No. - He's a wonderful guy.
他真的很暖心
He's just... Oh, he's so lovely
我俩都很喜欢提奥
and I think we're both a bit in love with Theo too.
不要了 妈
No. Mom...
-安妮 快读一下 -算了吧
- Why, Annie? Come on. - Just cut it out.
你♥爸♥会很开心的
It'll be nice for your dad.
我只愿与你缱绻终老
"The only thing I want is to have a life with you.
我踽踽独行
"I discovered that the love in my heart
只为遇见你
"was being saved for you.
世间最有意义的事
"Living the mystery of every day with you
莫过于和你 探索生活的真谛
"is the most profound thing I can imagine.
江海幽幽
"I may have been on the biggest waves in the world,
脉脉深沉
"in the deepest waters,
不及我对卿之情深
"but the deepest thing I can think of is to be with you."
不好意思
Oh, my.
我最近太容易动情
Everything is making me cry these days.
也不知道怎么回事
I don't know why.
看看这两个吧
Look at these two.
看看这两个小可爱吃苹果的样子
Look at these two little cuties eating their apples.
-太可爱了 -你们太爱吃苹果了
- Oh, they're so cute! - You loved apples.
人们以为他们是双胞胎
The people thought they were twins.
-他们看起来像双胞胎 -我知道
- They looked like twins. - I know.
我们的结婚照 表情多僵硬多傻
Our wedding pictures. Here we are, stiff as boards.
-我们太天真了 -我们太相爱了
- We were so naive. - Oh, we were so in love.
-那会儿多天真 -我们那会还相爱
- We were very naive. - We were in love.
等一下 就这样
Hold it up, hold it up.
-别闹 皮特 -就一下
- No, Peter. - No, for one second.
来记录一张过去和现在
Let's do a quick "then and now"
-这是做什么 -皮特 我们多相爱
- What's happening? - Peter, we were in love.
是啦 你们好相爱
I know you were in love.
赶紧拍 快拍
Just hurry up. Hurry up, okay?
-别只照一半头啊 -不会
- Don't cut my head off. - No, no.
她笑的多开心
She's laughing.
-我们是幸福的一对 -快别说了
- We were laughing. - No, stop.
你们现在看起来开心多了
You look so much happier now.
-发给我 皮特 -好
- send me a copy, Peter. - I'll send it.
记得发
Peter, send me a...
我们看起来很棒
Yeah we look great. Yeah.
看这张 皮特戴着项链
Oh, look at Peter with his necklace.
你看你的项链
Look at your necklace. Look at that.
我在海滩边买♥♥的
I bought it on the beach.
他很爱珠宝 是吧
He loved his jewelry. Right?
他那会儿多萌
Aw! Isn't he sweet?
哇 这是你啊
Oh, look at you!
是啊 那个是安妮
I know. And here's Annie.
从幼儿园毕业那天
This is the day that she graduated from preschool.
因为我记得那天的衣服
I know because I remember that dress.
看看你穿的那件衣服 我记得那件衣服
Look at you in that dress. I remember that dress.
可爱极了
It's so cute.
这是我们的婚礼蛋糕
Oh, this... Oh, my God. Here's our wedding cake.
多隆重的婚礼蛋糕
We couldn't get married with just any cake.
比我们个头还大
It had to be bigger than we were.
还有这个
Take a look at that.
你看那件裙子
Oh, but look at that frilly dress!
1986年呀