-你是乔伊吗 -嗯哼
- Joe? - Yes?
我是葛洛利亚
It's Gloria.
-呃 -葛洛利亚·贝尔
- Gloria... - Gloria Bell.
嗨 你最近怎么样
Oh. Hi, how are you?
-蛮好的 你呢 -也蛮好的
- Good, how are you? - I'm good.
呃 咱们这都多久没见了
How long has it been?
我算算 自从我离婚之后
Oh, gosh, 10 or 12 years at least.
至少也得十一二年了没见了吧
Since my divorce, probably.
啊 是嘛
Right. Right.
嗯 你还是很漂亮
Well... You look good.
谢谢 你也不差哈
Thanks. So do you.
干杯
Cheers.
噢
Oh.
你咋又进来了
How did you get in here again?
好啦 快走吧
All right. Go home!
回窝去吧
Go home!
老子为你付出了一切
MAN: I gave you everything!
我的一切啊
Everything!
都为了什么啊
What for, huh?
为了啥 图个啥啊
What for? What for?
你瞅啥啊
What are you looking at, huh?
你想给我上个课呗
Are you going to tell me what to do?
你知道个毛线啊爸
You know nothing, Dad!
一天天搁这儿叭叭的
You don't know shit, man!
根本就没人懂我啊
Nobody knows anything!
♪ 我身处你的谎言漩涡 ♪
♪In the web of your lies♪
♪ 但我实在无法抗拒 ♪
♪But it gets me nowhere To tell you "no"♪
♪ 你让我无处可逃 ♪
♪It gets me nowhere To make you go♪
♪ 爱得更多是否会告别依赖 ♪
♪Will a little more love Make you stop depending?♪
♪ 爱的终局是否美丽 ♪
♪Bring a happy ending? ♪
♪ 付出更多又是否值得 ♪
♪Will a little more love Make it right?♪
她说当时是黄灯嘛
She said the light was yellow?
这可真是 我怀疑她是个色盲
Oh, no, I doubt that she's color blind.
还有其他伤者么
Was there injury involved?
好的 那另一方有受伤么
Well, how about the other driver?
是罗伯特·考克斯吗
Is it Robert Cox?
不不 这很棒的
Oh, no. That's fantastic!
因为你要知道 无论何种情形下
Well, that's the most important thing,
人身的生命安全都是第一要务
that everybody is safe,
只是车辆受损而已
because it's just a car
不然要我们保险公♥司♥干嘛
and that's what we're here for.
我相信你肯定按时交了保险费
No, I'm sure that you paid your premium on time.
嗯 我这边查一下
Uh, but I will check on that
然后等会给你回电哈
and I'll get right back to you.
安妮 宝贝啊
Hi, Anne, honey.
挺长时间没收到你的消息了
Um, I haven't heard from you in a while,
所以想给你打个电♥话♥
so I thought I'd give you a call
看看你的近况
and see what's going on.
呃
Um...
虽然我这边忙的挺不可开交的
It's pretty busy here at the office, but just,
但是 你懂的
you know,
随时都可以打给我 好么
call me anytime if you feel like it. Okay?
爱你
I love you.
我是妈妈哦
It's your mother.
皮特啊
Hi, Peter.
是妈妈哦
It's Mom.
嗯 我只是打来了解雨果最近怎么样
Just, um... Just calling to see how Hugo is feeling
还有就是你们需不需要我帮忙什么的
and if you guys need any help or anything.
嗯 就这样吧
Um, that's it.
爱你
I love you.
我是你妈哦
It's your mother.
哦 你又淘气
Oh, you doing again?
把孩子放回去吧
Put it back on.
我可以的 让我把孩子放回去
Oh, I can do it. I can put him down.
不 我来吧 我都轻车熟路了
No, no. I'll do it. It's gonna be faster.
去爸爸怀里吧
Oh. Go with Daddy.
来吧宝贝
Come on, buddy.
-去爸爸那儿 好咯 -来吧
- Go to Daddy. Okay. - Come on.
跟奶奶说拜拜哦 掰掰
See you later, Nana. See you later.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
有瑞秋的消息吗
Have you heard from Rachel?
据我所知 她还在沙漠里
She's in the desert, that's all I know.
她在那里寻找自我呢
She's finding herself in the desert.
-这样啊 -是啊
- I see. - Yeah.
-孩子蛮难养的哈 -是啊
- He's fussy, isn't he? - Yeah...
有没有发现孩子的耳部出现感染了呢
Do you think he still has that ear infection?
呃 不知道 应该不会吧
Uh, I don't know. I don't think so.
是不是给孩子服用抗生素了
Did you give him an antibiotic?
嗯 喂过抗生素
Yeah, we gave him antibiotics.
要知道 这可不是小事啊
I mean, it could be bad.
婴儿可能对抗生素有不良反应
He could be having a reaction to the antibiotics.
我的意思是 要知道
I mean, you know...
胡乱喂药有可能导致婴儿腹痛
...sometimes it gives him a stomachache or, um,
或者起许多的尿布疹
a lot of diaper rash,
更有甚者可能会导致真菌感染
or even a, um... Even a fungus.
就是嘴里那白白的东西
There's this white stuff.
叫做鹅口疮
It's called "thrush," in their mouth.
鹅口疮即真菌感染性口炎,是指念珠菌感染引起的口炎,儿童期感染常称之为鹅口疮
呃
Um...
你有没有 看过孩子嘴里是什么样子呢
Did you... Did you check in his mouth?
-你有没有 -不是
- Did you? Did you? - No.
-你有没有检查过他 -我不觉得
- Did you open his... -I don't think...
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 瑞秋
Hey, Rachel.
能听到你的声音太棒了
Yeah. It's so awesome of you to call.
谢谢你可算是给我解围了
It's really great, thank you.
你能打电♥话♥回来记挂我们可真好
It's so nice of you to check on us.
嗯嗯 孩子的饮食和 呃
Yeah, he's eating and... Yeah.
便便倒是又黑又硬的
His poops have been very dark and solid.
你在干嘛呢
Where are you?
不是 孩子都还不会说话呢 怎么会挂念你啊
No, he's not asking about his mother, he doesn't speak!
前屈伸展式 面朝前方
ANNE: Uttanasana. Facing forward,
凹背
concave back.
胳膊下压至腿侧
Extending over the legs,
让双手与脚成一条直线
taking hands in line with the feet.
将两手合拢
Press the palms together...
然后抬头
And look up.
手肘尽可能贴近身体
Take your elbows close to your body.
抬起膝盖 再抬起大腿
Raise your knees, raise your thighs.
做得好
Well done.
干得好 葛洛利亚
Good job, Gloria.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
再见
Bye.
-借过 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
你做得很好 你是这样认为吗
You did really well. You think so?
是的 你应该常来
Yeah, you should come around...
-当然好啊 -借过下
- I would love that. - Excuse me
哦抱歉
Sorry.
借过下
Excuse me.
大家都很喜欢这门课的
Everybody really loved the class.
-真的嘛 -骗你干嘛
- Oh, yeah? - I can tell, yes.
好吧
All right.
-咱走吧 -好
- Shall we go? - Yeah, let's go.
提奥 来这边
Uh, Theo! Come here.
提奥 这是我妈妈
Theo, this is my mom.
-你好啊 -妈妈 这是提奥
- Hi! - Mom, this is Theo.
很高兴见到您
It's nice to meet you.
安妮告诉了我很多关于母亲的事
Anne has told me a lot about you.
见到您我倍感荣幸
It's really nice to meet you.
你可太客气了
It's nice to meet you too.
-你是哪里人啊 -我是瑞典人