Well... It was 1986.
那会的穿着太好笑了
Okay, that's hilarious. That's what we wore then.
-我怎么没在 -是啊 你早就走了
- I was not here. - No. You were gone by then.
没有 我在呢
No. I wasn't.
往事不堪回首
I should've been here. Here.
我为什么没在
And I wasn't!
好了
All right.
那天我应该在
I wasn't here.
冷静一下吧
All right, let's calm down.
爸 给你加点水吧
Dad, you want some water?
阿诺德
Arnold?
阿诺德 你在里面吗
Arnold? Are you in there?
也许他在车里
Maybe he went down to his car.
没在这边
no, mom.
-他走了 -嗯
- He's not here. - He's not.
完了
Oh, no,
我们把孩子吵醒了
now we woke up the baby.
天哪 他不会是突然生病了吧
Jeez. Do you think he got sick?
说不好
Uh, I don't know.
也许他吃坏肚子了
Maybe the food that he ate didn't agree with him.
他看起来确实有点不对劲
He did seem a bit off.
他不在楼下
He's not downstairs.
我去照看一下小孩
I'm gonna get the... I'm gonna get the baby.
不用 我去看
No, no, no. I'll do that, just...
好嘛 你去
Okay. You got him.
我给他打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give him a call.
看能不能联♥系♥到他
I'll see if I can get him on the phone.
家里还有其他出口吗
Is there another way to get out?
没有 只有前后这两个门
No, it's just the entrance and the black door.
-只是看了几张照片啊 -是啊
- It was just a photo. - I know.
-那是很久以前的事了 -很久了
- It was ages ago. - Yeah.
爸 你是不是说错了什么
Did you say something, Dad?
-没什么 -难道因为你来了
- Nothing. - You were here.
阿诺德 你怎么不辞而别
Arnold. It's Gloria. What happened?
我还在皮特家 我很担心你
I'm still at Peter's and I'm worried,
你去哪儿了 给我回个电♥话♥好吗
so give me call and let me know where you are, okay?
拜拜
Okay, bye.
他最近做过手术 有时他感到恶心
Sometimes he feels sick. He had surgery recently,
时常消化不良
and he has a hard time digesting things.
吃了好多橄榄
He had a lot of olives.
搞不好
So, I think that I...
搞不好真的会
I probably...
谢谢你 不知道怎么讲了
Thank you. Uh... I don't...
他肯定会回来的
I'm sure he'll reappear. Yeah.
-谢谢你能来 -非常感谢
- Well, thank you for coming. - Thank you so much.
我来开车
I'm driving.
没人接
No answer.
我得走了
Okay. I should go.
这个人是谁啊
Who is this guy, Mom?
你和他在一起了
Who are you with?
阿诺德 我很忙
Arnold? I'm busy.
我在工作
I'm working.
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈
Can we talk?
没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say to you.
听我说完好吗
I really need you to listen to me.
真的
I do.
你太失礼了 阿诺德
How could you be so rude, Arnold?
我怎么了
For what?
我带你去见我的家人
I was introducing you to my family.
带你去参加我儿子的生日聚会
I brought you to my son's birthday party
你就自顾自的走了
and you have the nerve to just disappear.
如果你是我 你也会这么做
If you were me, you would've done the same thing.
-那场面太煎熬了 -是吗
- It wasn't an easy situation. - Really?
我一次次给你眼神
I searched for your eyes again and again.
我就像多余的 啥我们相爱了
I didn't exist. "We were in love."
-不要说了 -我们相爱了哦
- Oh, please. - "We were in love."
- 他不是故意的 -他要说几遍
- He didn't mean to... - How many times
-他非要这样吗 -他喝醉了
- did he have to say that? - He was drunk.
他让我恶心
He was... He... It made me sick!
恶心到吐
I threw up.
你为什么要这样对我
I don't know how you could do something like that to me.
正好有女孩打电♥话♥约我 所以我
And the girls called, so...
你真行
Grow a pair.
你走 带上你的玩具枪
Take your... Take your toy guns with you.
葛洛利亚
Gloria.
-不要这样 葛洛利亚 -好 不带也行
- No. No, Gloria. - Okay, fine. Okay, fine.
那就留着
Then I'll keep them.
-别走 葛洛利亚 -我可不想带倒你
- Gloria, don't go. - I don't want to run you over.
-葛洛利亚 -放开 阿诺德
- Gloria. - Arnold, please!
-我爱你 葛洛利亚 -快走开
- I love you, Gloria. - Just get... Get away!
我爱你 真的
I love you, you understand?
拜托离车远点
Get away from the car. Please!
葛洛利亚 葛洛利亚
Gloria! Gloria!
看呀 你的小脚趾
Those are your toes?
数数有几个脚趾
How many toes?
一 二 三 四 五 五个
One, two, three, four, five. Five.
五个
Five.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
一个 二个
One. Two.
♪ 自然而然 孑然一身 ♪
♪Alone again, naturally♪
歌♥名《Alone again (naturally)》 原唱吉尔伯特·奥苏利文
♪ 回眸往昔 ♪
*Looking back over the years*
♪ 素时锦年 ♪
*And whatever else that appears*
♪ 犹记父亲离开 ♪
♪I remember I cried When my father died♪
♪ 我情难自已 ♪
♪Never wishing to hide my tears♪
♪母亲六十五岁♪
♪And at 65 years old♪
♪ 也驾鹤西去 ♪
♪My mother, God rest her soul♪
♪ 她并不明白 唯一的爱人啊 ♪
♪Couldn't understand Why the only man♪
♪ 为什么会被夺走 ♪
♪She had ever loved Had been taken♪
♪ 留下她只身孤影 ♪
♪Leaving her to start♪
♪ 黯然心碎 ♪
♪With a heart so badly broken♪
♪ 再多的安慰 ♪
♪Despite encouragement from me♪
♪ 也无济于事 ♪
♪No words were ever spoken♪
♪ 她默然离世 ♪
♪And when she passed away♪
♪ 我以泪洗面 ♪
♪I cried and cried all day♪
♪ 自然而然 孑然一身 ♪
♪Alone again, naturally♪
♪ 自然而然 孑然一身♪
♪Alone again, naturally♪
眼睛睁大点
Don't squint in this eye.
-就这样 -你家孩子怎么样了
- That's great. - So how are your kids?
一个四岁 一个六岁了吧
They must be like four and six now, right?
保持住 先别说话
Hold on. Don't talk.
你一说话 眼睛跟着动 我没法检查
When you talk, your eye moves and I can't see.
什么
What?
-我会失明吗 -不是
- Am I going blind? - No.
不一定
Not necessarily.
但如果你以后还不注意保护
But in time, if you don't take care of it,
你的可见视野会越来越小
your field of vision will get smaller,
甚至会影响日常生活
which will limit your day-to-day life.
像开车 出去玩什么的 都不行了
Like driving, getting around...
我先给你开点
So I'm afraid I'm going to have to
能有效果的眼药水
prescribe you these eye drops.
双眼每天滴两次
They're to be taken in each eye twice a day. Okay?
用多久
For how long?
恐怕余生都要用了
Unfortunately, for the rest of your life.
想起来了就跟我打电♥话♥
Please call me if you wanna talk.
谢谢你做的一切 葛洛利亚
Thank you for everything, Gloria.
不管何时 有空联♥系♥我
Or e-mail me, text me. Any time.
我会的
I will.
葛洛利亚
Gloria.
-这是给你的 -谢谢你
- These came for you. - Thank you.