上楼去!
Go upstairs!
阿米拉! -去屋顶!快!
Amira! -Go to the roof! Go!
储藏室
The storeroom.
我确定…
I'm sure…
拉娜知道是谁把阿米拉关起来了
that Rana knows who locked Amira in.
拉娜说她和你在一起
Rana said that she was with you,
帮你一起扶一个昏倒的女孩
helping you carry a girl who had passed out.
她就是那时受伤的
That's when she was injured.
这就是事实
That's what happened,
在你如愿康复后 这也是你的说法
and that's what you'll say when you hopefully recover
和你的证词
and give a statement.
我不能这么说… -马祖卡 仔细听好
I can't say that-- -Marzouka, listen carefully.
你女儿的档案里全是违规行为
Your daughter's file is filled to the brim with violations.
而且她的朋友都是闯祸精
Plus, she's friends with troublemakers.
我记得阿米拉告诉过我 你女儿逃课了
I remember Amira told me that your daughter skipped school.
这也算是报复阿米拉的动机
This could be considered a motive for revenge on Amira.
你不希望有人提起这件事
You wouldn't want that to be mentioned.
这对你们两个都没有好处
It's in neither of your interests.
更不用说你房♥间里的违♥禁♥品♥、手♥机♥
Not to mention all the contraband and the phones in your room
以及男生名单了
and the catalog of boys.
我觉得你和你丈夫不想被开除
I don't think you and your husband want to be fired and sleep in the streets.
然后睡在大街上
没必要提起 拉娜知道阿米拉被锁在储藏室
No need to mention that Rana knows Amira was locked in the storeroom.
明白吗 马祖卡?
Understood, Marzouka?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你把她交给警♥察♥ 还诬陷她?
You handed her over to the police and framed her?
她活该受到惩罚
She deserves punishment. -And you know that she's innocent?
你也知道她是无辜的?
你说谁是无辜的?
Who are you calling innocent?
她是个阴险毒辣的女孩
She's a vile and vicious girl.
但她没有把阿米拉关起来害死她!
But she didn't lock Amira in and cause her death!
阿米拉的死不是任何人造成的
No one caused Amira's death.
阿米拉的时间到了
Amira's time had come.
她的死无法避免
Her death was inevitable.
你听见你自己说的话了吗?
Are you listening to yourself?
你明白自己在说什么吗?
Do you even understand what you're saying?
你想要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我没把你抚养好? 我该把你送进监狱?
That I didn't raise you right? To hand you over to prison?
我掩盖了你的愚蠢和失败 你不高兴吗?
Aren't you happy that I covered your stupidity and failure?
但我从来都不是失败者
But I was never a failure.
你把我变成了失败者
You made me a failure.
我只是在你眼里是个失败者
I was a failure only in your eyes.
我做得永远都不够
I was never enough.
我的成功对你不值一提 我必须做到最好 否则就什么都不是
My success made no difference to you. I have to be the best or nothing.
否则我不配做哈亚特校长的女儿
Otherwise, I'm not fit to be the daughter of Principal Hayat.
所以为了做到最好 为了让你满意
So to be the best and to satisfy you,
我必须犯下我一生中最糟糕的错误
I had to make the worst mistake of my life.
我把她关起来是为了 有一次做到最好 为了让你满意!
I locked her in to be the best for once and satisfy you!
都是你的错 我这么做都是因为你
It's your fault. You're the reason I did it.
爸爸
Dad.
你为什么自首?
Why did you turn yourself in?
也许是因为我想好好睡觉
Perhaps I just wanted to sleep.
也许是因为 我们中至少有一个人需要说“够了”
And maybe because at least one of us needs to say, "Enough,"
结束这种伤害
and put an end to the hurt.
但你从没伤害过任何人 除了那可怕的一天
But you never hurt anyone except for that dreadful day.
你的想法跟我妈一样
You think like my mother.
“只是一次错误 拜托 我们翻篇吧”
"It's just one mistake, come on. Let's just move on."
赫巴 你和莫娜犯了很多错误
Heba, you and Mona made a lot of mistakes.
你也清楚
You know that.
但我的错误更严重
But my mistake is bigger.
我看着你每天嘲笑和欺负阿米拉
I watched you mock and bully Amira every day.
我不敢站出来
I was afraid to speak up.
所有女孩对你欺负阿米拉的事 都感到害怕 也都袖手旁观
All the girls were scared and silent about you bullying Amira.
到最后
In the end,
我竟然也像你们一样…
I dared to try and be like you too…
我导致了她的死亡
and I caused her death.
也许是时候让那些不维护正义的人
Maybe it's time for those who do not stand up for justice
被追究责任了?
to be held accountable.
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
(塞汉姆·加莱布校长)
PRINCIPAL SEHAM GHALEB
(储藏室 禁止入内)
STOREROOM NO ENTRY
(学校大家庭欢迎所有来访者)
THE SCHOOL FAMILY WELCOMES ALL VISITORS
(已关闭 禁止在学校住宿)
CLOSED RESIDENCY IN SCHOOLS IS PROHIBITED
拿着 -我没心情 拜托!
Hold these. -I'm not in the mood. Come on!
我学会了圆圈舞 -让我看看
I learned the circle dance. -Show me.
谁教你的?
Who taught you to do that?
快点!
Quickly!
嘿 你们两个!
Hey, you two!
香烟?
Cigarettes?
去校长办公室! 我会打电♥话♥给你们父母
Go to the principal's office! We'll call your parents!
不要 校长 看在主的份上
No, Ma'am. For the love of God.
我爸不能知道我抽烟 -不
My dad can't know that I smoke. -No.
我发誓 校长 我会上讣告的
I swear, Ma'am, I'll be in the obituaries.
求你了 校长 我们不会再犯了 这是最后一次
Please, Ma'am. We won't do it again. This is the last time.
这一次就算了
I'll let it go this time.
但如果再发生这种事 只能怪你们自己了
But if it happens again, you'll only have yourselves to blame.
明白吗? -是的 校长
Understood? -Yes, Ma'am.
回♥教♥室去
Go back to your class.
把烟给我
Give me the cigarettes.
回♥教♥室去
Back to your class.
喂 你
Hey, you.
不能因为你住在这里就宠坏这些女生
You don't get to spoil the girls just because you live here.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
谁在那里?等等!我在里面!
Who's there? Wait! I'm in here!
等等!
Wait!
重生之时
电影精选列表