莫娜是最大的伪君子 看看她对我和玛莎尔做了什么
Mona is the biggest hypocrite. Look what she's done to me and Mashael.
而且莫娜最讨厌阿米拉了
Besides, Mona hates Amira the most.
尤其是在她说出 玛莎尔和萨德的事之后
Especially after she tattled on Mashael and Saad's thing.
继续说
I'm listening.
玛莎尔有个叫萨德的男朋友
Mashael has a boyfriend called Saad.
去年年底 她把莫娜介绍给萨德的一个朋友
At the end of last year, she introduced Mona to a friend of Saad's.
她们两个逃课去见那两个男生
And the two of them skipped school to meet the boys.
阿米拉知道这件事
Amira knew that.
她们迟到没来
When they were late,
阿米拉很担心她们 于是告诉了塞汉姆副校长
Amira feared for them and told Ms. Seham.
塞汉姆副校长当时就大发雷霆了
Ms. Seham made a big deal out of it then.
正因为如此 莫娜的父亲逼她结婚
And because of that, Mona's father forced her to get married.
你可以走了
You can go.
莫娜 玛莎尔
Mona. Mashael.
老实说 你们完全有资格讨厌阿米拉
Honestly, you have every right to hate Amira
想要报复她
and want to get even with her.
没到杀了她的地步 -不!你在说什么?
Not to the extent of killing her. -No! What are you saying?
冷静 我不是在指控你们
Relax. I'm not accusing you.
坦白说 如果我是你们 我也会有同样的感觉
Frankly, if I were you, I would feel the same way.
尤其是她告状 说你们和萨德出去的那次
Especially when she tattled about you two going out with Saad.
他不是叫萨德吗?
Isn't he called Saad?
可怜的马祖卡阿姨受到了打击
Poor Auntie Marzouka was traumatized
气了你们三个月
and was mad at you for three months.
比起你受到的惩罚 你一定觉得这不算什么
You must think that was nothing compared to your punishment.
那之后你父亲逼你结婚
Your father forced you to get married after that.
你父亲确实很严厉
Your father is really harsh.
他怎么可以就这样把你嫁出去? 你两个月后就离婚了
How could he marry you off like that? You got divorced after two months.
有什么意义?
What's the point?
根据你们的档案 你们那天逃课了
As per your files, you skipped school that day.
你们和萨德约会导致你们陷入了麻烦
And all the trouble you got into because of your date with Saad,
要不是赫巴告诉我 我根本不知道
I wouldn't have known if Heba hadn't told me.
也就是说你们依然是嫌犯
That means both of you are still suspects.
你们觉得赫巴为什么告诉我?
Why do you think Heba told me?
显然是为了消除对她的怀疑
To throw suspicion off her, obviously.
赫巴其实并没有被指控任何罪行
Heba isn't actually accused of anything.
她有动机 厌恶 就像你们一样
She has a motive. Hate, just like you.
没有证据显示她在储藏室 -不 有证据
Nothing puts her in the storeroom. -No, there is.
火灾发生那天
The day of the fire,
阿米拉去储藏室换数学书
Amira went to the storeroom to replace her math book.
但没人知道她的数学书是怎么不见的
But no one knew how or when she lost it.
但我知道
But I know.
前一天 我看到赫巴拿走了阿米拉的书
The day before, I saw Heba take Amira's book.
第二天 她告诉我她把书撕掉了
The next day, she told me that she ripped it up.
但赫巴可以否认这一点
But Heba could deny that.
就算她否认
And even if she doesn't,
有证言显示她在厕所
there's testimony that puts her in the bathroom.
赫巴说维达老师的课后她例假来了
Heba said she got her period after Ms. Wedad's class
她去了厕所
and went to the bathroom.
证明她不在储藏室
That proves she wasn't in the storeroom.
进来吧 赫巴
Come in, Heba.
赫巴
Heba.
进来
Come in.
无论如何 我必须向警方提供这些信息
Anyway, I'm required to present this information to the police.
我希望他们不会关注动机 否则你们会处于弱势地位
I hope they don't focus on motives, or you'll be in a vulnerable position.
哈亚特校长
Principal Hayat,
赫巴确实在下课后 离开了教室 去了厕所
Heba did leave the classroom after class and went to the bathroom.
但她没有直接去
But she didn't go straight away.
她比我先出教室 比我后进厕所
She left the classroom before me and entered the bathroom after me.
有足够的时间 让她走到储藏室 把她锁在里面吧?
Enough time for her to reach the storeroom and lock her in?
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
什么?你疯了吗?
What? Are you insane?
我为你辩解 你却出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You ratted me out while I was defending you.
除了我们三个和塞汉姆女士 没人知道萨德的事
No one knew about Saad but us three and Ms. Seham.
她那天终结了那件事 但现在你又提起来
She ended it that day, but now you brought it up again.
什么叫没人知道? 这不是莫娜结婚的原因吗?
What do you mean no one knew? Isn't that why Mona had to get married?
她没有再提起过
She never mentioned it again.
你就感激我支持你、站在你这边
Be grateful that I supported you and stood by you
成为清洁工女儿的朋友吧
and was a friend to a cleaning lady's daughter.
好消息
Good news.
你们三个被学校开除了
You're expelled from school.
我们什么都没做
We haven't done anything.
你能接受我的道歉吗 塞汉姆?
Would you accept my apology, Seham?
你要跟我道歉?
You're apologizing to me?
还记得你警告过我 女生之间的霸凌事件吗?
Remember when you warned me about the girls' bullying?
塞汉姆 真希望我听了你的话
I wish I'd listened to you, Seham,
当时就阻止这一切
and put a stop to all of it.
可悲的是 我以为霸凌会让她们变得强硬
Sadly, I thought the bullying would help them toughen up
帮助她们应对生活
and help them deal with life.
没想到宽大处理 导致我们走向这种悲剧
I didn't expect that leniency would lead us to this tragedy.
要是我像你建议的那样 从严处理这些霸凌事件
Had I dealt decisively with the bullies as you advised me,
就不会变成今天这样了
it wouldn't have come to this.
我不仅没能阻止阿米拉的死亡
Not only would I have prevented Amira's death,
我还拯救了她的霸凌者的未来
but I would've saved her bullies' future too.
另一则新闻 内政部发言人证实 学生阿米拉·沙伊德
In other news, the circumstances of the student Amira Saeed's death,
女子中学2300火灾遇难者之死
the victim of Secondary School 2300's fire,
与火灾发生的原因无关
are not related to what caused the fire,
并称两者是巧合
adding that it is considered a coincidence
却带来了悲痛的结果
with tragic consequences.
关于学生赫巴·安瓦的处罚
Regarding punishment for the student, Heba Anwar,
有消息称她将面临…
the source stated that she will face…
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
…威胁他人与过失杀人的指控
…intimidation and manslaughter.
量刑将留给司法机关决定
Sentencing will be left to the judiciary.
赫巴怎么了?
What happened to Heba?
亲爱的 你吃早餐了吗?
Honey, have you had breakfast?
还没有吧?
You haven't, have you?
我们一起吃早餐吧
Let's have breakfast together.
外婆 赫巴怎么了?为什么要起诉她?
Grandma, what happened to Heba? Why is she being charged?
赫巴什么事都没有 亲爱的
Nothing happened to Heba, my dear.
嘿 你吃药了吗?
Hey, have you taken your medicine?
看来既没吃药也没吃早餐 我们吃早餐吧
Neither breakfast nor medicine, then. Let's have breakfast.
妈妈 把阿米拉关起来的人不是赫巴
Mom. Heba isn't the one who locked Amira in.
拉娜…
Rana…
冷静点 好吗? 看在主的份上 孩子 冷静点
Calm down, okay? For God's sake, my child, calm down.
妈妈… -你已经病了两天
Mom-- -You have been sick for two days.
拜托 你出现幻觉了
Please, you're hallucinating.
别管她 别回应她
Never mind her. Don't respond to her.
她一直在生病 出现了幻觉
She's been sick and hallucinating.
都是因为你给她吃的药
It's all because of the pill you gave her.
这不是幻觉!
I'm not hallucinating!
冷静 -我没生气
Calm down. -I'm not mad.
看在主的份上 亲爱的
For the love of God, dear.
是我把阿米拉锁起来的 妈妈
I locked Amira in, Mom.
是我
Me.
是我把她关起来了 不是赫巴
I locked her in, not Heba.
我知道
I know.
但我相信哈亚特女士
But I am sure, Ms. Hayat,
会查出是谁把她关起来的
that you'll find out who locked her in.
真♥主♥会指引你
God will guide you.
没人知道是谁干的
No one knows who did.
有人知道
Someone knows.
谁?
Who?
你女儿知道
Your daughter knows.
拉娜知道
Rana knows.
火灾那天…
The day of the fire…
拉娜!快下来!
Rana! Come down here!
下来!
Come down!
拉娜!
Rana!
上楼去!
Go upstairs!
阿米拉在储藏室
Amira's in the storeroom.
电影精选列表