听着 只有一个办法
Listen, there's only one solution.
你抄书呆子的 我再抄你的
Copy it from the nerd, then I'll copy it from you.
没错
That's right.
阿米拉 在老师来之前把你的数学作业给我
Amira, give me your math homework before the teacher arrives.
真的吗? -对
Really? -Yeah.
抱歉 我不会把我的作业给你
Sorry, I won't give you my work.
为什么?
Why not?
我很努力才做好
I worked hard on it.
你为什么没做?
Why didn't you do it?
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿!
Hey!
如果我有钥匙 我就把她锁起来
If I had the key, I would've locked her in so she would miss Ms. Wedad's class.
让她错过维达老师的课
开门! -下次你就知道让我们抄作业了
Open the door! -That'll teach you to listen.
姑娘!
Girl!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你为什么老是这样对待同学?
Why do you keep doing that to your classmate?
嗯哼?
Huh?
不回答吗?
You won't answer?
在塞汉姆副校长的办公室等我 快去
Wait for me at Ms. Seham's office. Now, go.
去吧 我盯着你的
Go. I have my eyes on you.
假设我相信你
Suppose I believe you.
还有谁会想对阿米拉做那种事?
Who would want to do that to Amira?
老实说 我不能指责任何人
Honestly, I can't accuse anyone.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
出去 把赫巴叫来
Get out and get Heba.
她想干什么?
What did she want?
不确定 但她提到了我们以前的违规行为
Not sure, but she brought up our past violations.
她不知道吗?
Didn't she know about them?
应该知道 但这次她在针对我们
I don't think so, but this time she's targeting us.
她想怪罪到我们头上
She wants to blame it on us.
她现在想见你
She wants you now.
她想干什么? -不知道 赫巴
What does she want? -No clue, Heba.
让开
Move.
你是我最宽容的人
You're the one I've been the most lenient with.
别担心 我再过几个月就要毕业了
Don't worry, I'm graduating in a few months.
原来你以为这么多次违规还能毕业
Funny to think you'll graduate with all those violations.
不道德的行为
An immoral act.
你为什么和玛莎尔一起在厕所隔间?
Why were you in the bathroom stall with Mashael?
我发誓我们只是在玩手♥机♥
I swear we were just using the phone.
愿主原谅举报我们的人
May God forgive whoever reported us.
你觉得是谁举报你的?
Who do you think reported you?
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
这就是你伤害她、恨她的强烈动机
And that's a strong motive for you to hurt her and hate her.
不是 校长 我确实不喜欢她
No, Ma'am. It's true that I didn't like her.
不是每个人都必须喜欢彼此
Not everyone has to like each other.
但我绝不会把她关起来害死她
But I would never lock her in and cause her death.
真的吗?
Really?
在我看来 你是头号♥嫌疑犯
For me, you are the prime suspect.
不是因为厕所事件
Not because of the bathroom incident.
还有更重要的原因
Something's more important.
你亲笔写的证据
Proof in your own handwriting.
这不是你的笔迹吗?
Isn't this your handwriting?
要我提醒你 你写了什么吗?
Shall I remind you of what you wrote?
“我希望我能 让阿米拉从学校、从世界消失”
"I wish I could erase Amira from the school and from existence."
去吧 赫巴
Go, Heba.
让你的朋友们也走吧 我们明天继续
And tell your friends to go. We'll resume tomorrow.
愿你平安 愿阿♥拉♥保佑你
Peace and Allah's blessings upon you.
感谢真♥主♥保佑你平安无事
Thank God for your safety.
妈 我睡不着
Mom, I can't sleep.
就算睡着了 噩梦也会让我醒过来
Even when I do, nightmares wake me up.
亲爱的 你会克服惊恐
Sweetheart, you'll get over the shock.
谁能永远活下去?每个人最终都会死
Who lives forever anyway? Everyone dies eventually.
把这颗药吃了
Take this pill.
能帮助你入睡
It'll help you sleep.
你不用去上学
You don't need to go to school.
在家待几天
Stay home for a few days.
晚上好
Good evening.
亲爱的
Honey,
看在主的份上 你女儿还年轻
for the love of God, your daughter is still young.
不要给她吃安♥眠♥药♥
Don't give her sleeping pills.
拉娜压力很大 需要休息
Rana is under a lot of stress and needs to rest.
睡觉是解决办法
Sleep is the solution.
好吧 你总是对的
Fine. You're always right.
喂 -什么事?
Hello. -Yes?
我觉得我们应该直接沟通 而不是通过律师
I think we should communicate directly instead of through attorneys.
我们没什么好谈的 结束了
We have nothing to discuss. It's over.
真的吗 哈亚特?
Seriously, Hayat?
官司和抱怨不像你的作为
Lawsuits and complaints are unlike you.
不符合你的形象和名声
They don't suit your name and reputation.
我自愿每月给你一千里亚尔
I willingly gave you 1,000 riyals monthly,
我也信任你
and I trusted you.
结果你突然否认一切 要求六年的抚养费?
Suddenly, you deny that and demand six years of child support?
你觉得一千里亚尔就够了吗?
And you think 1,000 riyals is enough?
你不知道你女儿的开支吗?
Don't you know your daughter's expenses?
你真的那么不了解情况吗?
Are you really that out of touch?
你那么了解情况 你和我们女儿又处得怎么样呢?
Where has "you being so in touch" gotten you with our daughter?
你让她和你的学校处在一片混乱中
You left her and your school in chaos.
为了什么?为了一点钱起诉我?
And for what? To sue me over a bit of money?
你不让我在正常地点见我的女儿
You denied me meeting my daughter in normal places,
等你允许我见她时
and when you allowed me to see her,
她在医院治疗烧伤
she was in a hospital being treated for burns.
然后是在警♥察♥局
And then at the police station,
为她朋友的死录口供
where she testified on the death of her friend.
这就是你作为母亲的成就吗?
Are these your motherly achievements?
你怎么敢怪我?
How are you blaming me?
你永远不会理解这些责任
You'll never understand those responsibilities,
也不理解我每天做什么 确保她活在最好最安全的环境中
nor what I do daily to ensure that she's in the best and safest place.
拜托 我们没什么好谈的 结束了
Please, we have nothing more to discuss. It's over.
我们只用在法庭上谈
We'll talk in court only.
你吼完了吗?
Are you done ranting?
每天都这样?
Every day the same story?
主给了你很多东西 你不需要他再给你任何东西
God's given you plenty. You don't need anything from him.
我不在乎他的钱 让我烦心的是他的漠视
I don't care about his money. I'm bothered by his disregard.
他忽视了他的女儿六年
He neglected his daughter for six years.
现在他娶了另一个女人 给他生了一个儿子
Now that he's married to another woman who bore him a boy,
他就想以我为牺牲 让他建立亲情
he wants to build family ties at my expense.
我发誓他永远都见不到她!
I swear he'll never see her!
这样永远都结束不了
It'll never be over like this.
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
哇 你的档案里全是成就
Wow, your file is full of achievements.
你卖♥♥香烟给学生
You sell cigarettes to students.
看来你是走私专家
It seems you're an expert smuggler.
校长 拜托 就那么一次
Ma'am, please. It was just one time.
我怎么会是专家?我很抱歉
How am I an expert? I am so sorry.
算了
Forget about that.
告诉我 还有更重要的事 谁在黑板上画了阿米拉?
Tell me, there's something more important. Who drew Amira on the board?
不是你吗?
Wasn't it you?
阿法芙老师把我们赶出储藏室后
When Ms. Afaf kicked us out of the storeroom
我们回了教室 赫巴在黑板上画了阿米拉
and we went back to class, Heba drew Amira on the board.
我发誓不是我
I swear it wasn't me.
我脑海中的人是谁
Who's the one on my mind?
伤了我心的人是谁
Who's the one who broke my heart?
我脑海中的人是谁 -大家鼓掌!
Who's the one on my mind? -Clap your hands!
嘿!
Hey!
伤了我心的人是谁 -为莫娜鼓掌!
Who's the one who broke my heart? -Clap your hands for Mona!
排好队 姑娘们
Line up, girls
让我看看 我脑海中的人 伤了我心的人
Let me see the one on my mind The one who broke my heart
我的心被夺走 我曾经很快乐
My heart was taken from me I used to be happy
如果你知道她是谁 告诉我…
If you know who she is, tell me…
怎么这么粗鲁吵闹?
电影精选列表