Marzouka, take them downstairs. I'll follow you.
好
All right.
快点 姑娘们 赶紧下楼
Come on, girls! Hurry up! Go downstairs!
快点 姑娘
Come on, girl!
(高年级理科D班)
SENIORS SCIENCE DIVISION D
开门!
Open the door!
阿提克 我跟校长通过话了
Atiq, I spoke to the principal.
阿提克 你真可耻!开门!
Atiq, shame on you! Open the door!
快点 姑娘们!
Quickly, girls!
阿法芙老师
Ms. Afaf.
请帮帮我 我站不起来了
Please, help me. I can't stand up.
阿法芙老师
Ms. Afaf.
阿法芙老师
Ms. Afaf.
阿法芙老师
Ms. Afaf.
阿提克!
Atiq!
我的腿!
My leg!
我的腿!
My leg!
(本月最佳学生 阿米拉·沙伊德)
STUDENT OF THE MONTH AMIRA SAEED
快点!
Quickly!
拉娜!快下来!
Rana! Come down here!
下来!
Come down!
拉娜!
Rana!
上楼去!
Go upstairs!
开门!
Open the door!
有人能听到我吗?
Can anyone hear me?
开门 不要把我丢在这里
Open the door! Don't leave me here!
拉娜!
Rana!
拉娜!赫巴!
Rana! Heba!
救救我!
Help me!
我要死了
I'm going to die.
我…
I'm…
拉娜 你怎么没跟其他姑娘一起下楼?
Rana, why aren't you downstairs with the girls?
我… -拉娜!
I-- -Rana!
唯有真♥主♥掌握力量与权能
There is no power nor strength except with Allah.
快点!
Hurry up!
救命!
去哪里? -你想干什么?
Where to? -What do you want?
里面有女人 -人都快死了
There are women in there. -People are dying.
你无权打开这扇门 -让开
You have no right to open this door. -Move away.
女人不能出来 -你以为我是谁?
Women cannot go outside. -Who do you think I am?
你疯了吗?里面的人快要死了
Are you insane? People are dying in there.
该死的混♥蛋♥们! -姑娘们 离门远一点
God damn you! -Girls, move away from the door.
离门远一点
Move away from the door!
屋顶 上楼去屋顶
The roof. Go upstairs to the roof.
去屋顶 快点
To the roof! Quickly!
你们都上屋顶!
To the roof, all of you!
我怎么跟她们一起走?
How can I go with them?
祖赫尔 别担心 我们都会上楼 好吗?
Zohour, don't worry. We'll all go upstairs, okay?
别担心 -我不想成为负担
Don't worry. -I don't want to be a burden.
把我留在这里 -别这么说
Leave me here. -Don't say that.
你不是任何人的负担 好吗?
You're not a burden on anyone, okay?
你不是负担… -阿法芙老师 屋顶锁住了
You're not a burden-- -Ms. Afaf, the roof is locked.
好 那就去顶楼吧 我会跟着你们 姑娘们!
Okay. Go to the top floor, then. I'll follow you there. Girls!
其他女生呢? 姑娘们!快来帮你们的同学
Where are the rest of the girls? Girls! Come help your classmates.
去屋顶 我会跟着你们
Get to the roof, and I'll follow you there.
就算门锁了 也不要下来
Even if the door is locked. Don't come down.
绝对不要丢下任何一个女孩!
Don't you leave any girl behind!
怜悯我们 亲爱的主!
Have mercy, dear Lord!
玛莎尔
Mashael!
玛莎尔 你妈妈呢?
Mashael, where's your mother?
她在学校里面还是外面?
Is she inside the school or is she outside?
拿着这个 遮起来 孩子
Take this. Cover up, my child.
天啊!
Oh God!
天啊!
Oh God!
赫巴!拉娜呢?
Heba! Where's Rana?
塞汉姆 拉娜呢?
Seham, where is Rana?
莫娜 拉娜在哪里?
Mona, where's Rana?
我不知道
I don't know.
(救护车)
马祖卡 谢天谢地你平安无事
Marzouka, thank God you're safe.
马祖卡 拉娜呢?
Marzouka, where's Rana?
里面还有人吗? -冷静 我们正在全力搜救
Are there still girls inside? -Calm down. We're doing what we can.
女士 请在这里等待
Wait there, Ma'am. Please.
屋顶
The roof.
拉娜
Rana.
姑娘们!
Girls!
对 除了伤者外 确认有一人死亡
Yes. Apart from the injured, there's one confirmed death.
他们发现她被锁在储藏室里
They found her locked up in the storeroom.
可能是故意纵火
This may be arson.
阿法芙老师!
Ms. Afaf!
(女子中学2300的灾难)
THE CATASTROPHE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
我通知了我应该通知的当局
I informed the authorities I was supposed to inform.
我给校长打了电♥话♥ 但大门被门卫锁住了
I called the principal, but the gate was locked by the doorman.
副校长通知你起火时 你采取了什么措施?
When the vice principal informed you of the fire, what measures did take?
塞汉姆副打给我之前 已经遵循了程序
Ms. Seham called me after she had already followed procedure.
她打给了教育局和消防队
She called the education authority and the fire brigade.
火灾发生时阿米拉在哪里?
Where was Amira at the time of the fire?
我不知道 我没看到她
I don't know. I didn't see her.
我在厕所
I was in the toilet.
你没注意到阿米拉不在吗?
So you didn't notice Amira's absence?
老实说 我没注意到任何人
Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to anyone.
我只记得我在奔跑
All I can remember is that I was running.
你对火灾印象最深的是什么?
What do you remember the most about the fire?
我记得站在外面
I remember standing outside
看到女孩们被玻璃碎片刺穿
and seeing the girls pierced by shards of glass.
储藏室的钥匙在谁手上? -放在老师办公室里
Who keeps the key to the storeroom? -It's kept in the teachers' room.
没有人带在身上
Not with anyone in particular.
任何学生都可以随时拿走吗? -不是
And any student could take it anytime? -No.
阿米拉怎么会有钥匙呢?
How come Amira had the key?
是我给她的
I gave it to her.
她的数学书不见了 所以我让她再去拿一本
Because she had lost her mathematics book, so I sent her to get another one.
火灾时是谁救了你?
Who rescued you during the fire?
阿法芙老师 愿她安息 她找到我们 一直在说
Ms. Afaf, may she rest in peace, came and kept saying,
“快出去 姑娘们 快走”
"Get out, girls. Move it."
直到主给了我们足够的力量 我们才成功逃离
Until God gave us enough strength and we managed to escape,
但不是所有人
but not all of us.
你听到教室的警报声了吗?
So you heard the alarm from the classroom?
她已经回答你了 你怎么又问一遍?
She answered you already. Why are you asking again?
请让我做我的工作
Please let me do my job.
告诉我 孩子
Tell me, kid.
你们在教室里吗?
Were you in the classroom?
是的
Yes, we were.
你的手是怎么烧伤的 拉娜?
How did your hand get burned, Rana?
我想下楼
I was trying to go down the stairs,
然后我看到玛祖卡阿姨扶着一个女孩
then I saw Auntie Marzouka holding one of the girls,
想要穿过地狱般的大火
trying to get through the hellish fire.
我想和她一起走
I tried to go with her,
但一条横幅掉在了我们之间 烧伤了我的手
but a banner fell between us and burned my hand.
大约40个人 包括学生和老师
About 40 people, students and teachers,
作证说火灾发生时你不在大门口
testified that you weren't at the gate at the time of the fire.
老师派我去给她们买♥♥早餐
The teachers sent me to get them breakfast.
早知道会发生这种事 我绝不会离开大门一步
Had I known this would happen, I wouldn't have moved an inch.
你为什么阻止士官营救女孩们?
Why did you stop the NCO from rescuing the girls?
里面有女人 而且他没有得到许可
There were women inside. Besides, he had no permission.
门卫把女人留在大火之中
The doorman left the women to the fire.
感谢主让你醒来 马祖卡
Thank God for your recovery, Marzouka.
保佑你 哈亚特校长
Bless you, Ms. Hayat.
听说你看望了所有人
They say you visited everyone.
主保佑你
God bless you.
你们是我的家人 那些女孩都是我的女儿
You're my family, and the girls are all my daughters.
大家没有意识到这一点
People don't realize that.
你是我们有过的最好的校长 你做得很好
电影精选列表