get me a report, and I'll approve your leave.
马哈辛老师 -什么?
Ms. Mahasin. -Yes?
拉娜这次考得怎么样? -让我看看
How did Rana do in your exam? -Let me check.
(拉娜·哈马德 13.5分)
RANA HAMAD - 13.5
主保佑拉娜 她一直是最优秀的学生之一
God bless Rana. She's always one of the top students.
(科目:伊♥斯♥兰♥教法学 日期:2012年11月24日)
SUBJECT: FIQH DATE: 10/1/1434 HIJRI
(主题:清洁死者之美德)
TOPIC: VIRTUE OF WASHING THE DEAD
下节课 你们每个人都要带上裹尸布
Next class, each of you needs to bring her shroud.
因为我们要学习如何给死者裹尸布
Because we'll learn how to shroud the deceased.
(清洁死者)
WASHING THE DEAD
真压抑
How depressing.
你要知道 玛莎尔女士
For your information, Ms. Mashael,
你出生时就裹着布
you were wrapped in cloth when you were born,
你死的时候也会裹着布
and when you die, they'll wrap you in cloth too.
布遮挡着我们 保护我们的谦虚
The cloth that covers us up and guards our modesty.
这就是为什么主指令女人穿戴头巾
That's why God ordered women to be covered and wear the hijab.
是吗?男人会裹着丝绸吗? 我觉得他们和我们可不一样
Really? Do men get covered in silk? They're not like us, I suppose.
两者没有可比性
There's no comparison.
女人会诱惑男人
Women tempt men.
波提乏的妻子不就被约瑟诱惑了吗?
Wasn't Potiphar's wife tempted by Joseph?
你想代替我来给全班上课吗 赫巴老师?
Would you like to give the class instead of me, Ms. Heba?
你自己也说了 约瑟 愿他平安
You said it yourself. Joseph, peace be upon him.
神的使者不能和人类相比
A divine messenger can't be compared to humans.
别再耍浑了 尊重课堂
Stop being uncouth and respect the curriculum.
尊重宗教
And religion.
把这些传下去
Pass these around.
胡达老师今天没来
Ms. Huda is absent today.
课间休息后就是自♥由♥活动时间
The period after recess will be for activities.
太好了!
Yes!
你们准备好收拾储藏室吧
Prepare yourselves to tidy up the storeroom.
直到你们都学会不跟我争论为止
Until you all learn not to argue with me.
但我们什么都没做
But we haven't done anything.
一个人的恶作剧会影响所有人 阿米拉
One person's mischief affects all, Amira.
“我们什么都没做”
"But we haven't done anything."
烦人精!
What a pain!
闭嘴!
Quiet!
告诉哈亚特女士发生了什么事
Tell Ms. Hayat what happened.
校长:哈亚特
无缘无故的 莫娜像这样扯她的眼角
For no reason, Mona pulled her eyes like this
她说 “你眼中的世界和我们一样吗?”
and said, "Do you see the world like us?"
然后女孩们都嘲笑我
And the girls mocked me.
塞汉姆副校长 带她去你的办公室写投诉信
Ms. Seham, take her to your office to write a complaint.
我每天都在投诉她们 根本没用!
I complain about them every day and nothing happens!
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
同学之间开玩笑很正常 想办法回击她们
It's normal for your classmates to joke with you. Come up with a comeback.
好了 贾米拉 去我办公室等我
Okay, Jameela, wait for me in my office.
她们做得太过分了
They have gone too far.
这可能会导致我们想要回避的局面
This may open the door to things we'd rather avoid.
船到桥头自然直
It'll resolve by itself.
放任这种欺凌是很危险的
It's dangerous to allow this bullying to continue.
你知道那些女孩子是什么样 -塞汉姆
You see how the girls are. -Seham.
生活充满了问题
Life is full of problems.
如果一个女孩连同学都应付不了 她怎么应付生活?
If a girl can't handle her classmates, how will she handle life?
让她写封诉状信 强硬起来
Let her write a complaint and toughen up.
拜托 我明早再给你钱
Please, I'll get you the money in the morning.
丫头!
Girl!
我们不是说了不可以赊账吗?
Didn't we say that credit isn't allowed?
有钱就付钱 没有钱…
If you have money, pay. If you don't have any…
(食堂)
CANTEEN
…就别挡着队伍 快走
…then don't hold up the line. Move along.
哎呀
Oops.
我没看到你
I didn't see you.
你在开玩笑吗? -阿米拉!
Are you kidding? -Amira!
听着 别管她
Listen, never mind her.
三明治我再买♥♥一个给你 -和三明治无关 拉娜
As for the sandwich, I'll give you one. -It's not about the sandwich, Rana.
你有做成过什么吗? -小妹妹!
What did you accomplish? -Girl!
在我把你当成早晨吃掉之前快滚吧
Get out of here before I have you for breakfast.
够了 赫巴 你也是 跟我来
That's enough, Heba. You too, come with me.
你不是没事吗?别在意了
Aren't you okay? Then it doesn't matter.
得亏她是校长女儿的朋友
If only she wasn't friends with the principal's daughter.
算了
Oh well.
吃吧
Eat up.
嘘!
你为什么告莫娜的状?哼?
Why did you report Mona?
谁都不准举报我的泰迪熊 -我不是熊
No one reports my teddy bear. -I'm not a bear.
只有我能叫你熊
Only I can call you a bear.
好吧 -你不能叫
Okay. -You don't.
哈亚特校长 你能听听她的问题吗?
Principal Hayat, could you listen to this issue?
我有重要的事要去法♥院♥
I have an important appointment at the court.
别一有问题就跑来找我 自己解决
Don't come running to me with every problem. Fix it.
让她们写保证书
Make them write pledges.
(副校长办公室)
VICE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE
亲爱的 叫你♥爸♥爸去投诉她们
Sweetheart, ask your father to complain about them.
她们可能会被开除 这件事就解决了
Maybe they'll be expelled, and we can get this over with.
连我都厌烦她们了
Even I am sick of them.
不行 我不能拿这种事去烦我父亲
No, I can't bother my father with such problems.
我不想伤害她们 我只想让她们别烦我
I don't want to harm them. I just want them to leave me alone.
好吧 我让她们写保证书
Okay, I'll make them write pledges.
你可以走了
You may go.
可怜的女孩 我真同情她 所有女孩都在欺负她
Poor girl. I really feel for her. All the girls are bullying her.
这里唯一可怜的女孩是我
The only poor girl here is me.
她去法♥院♥处理她的事 留我负责一切
She goes to handle her court issues and leaves me in charge.
老实说 校长这个职位很适合你
To be honest, the principal's role suits you.
(化学)
CHEMISTRY
(物理)
PHYSICS
我们终于可以用新书 换掉手上已经用脏的书了
Finally, we'll get new books to replace the filthy ones we have.
好像对她有什么影响似的
As if that makes a difference to her.
嘿 安静点
Hey, keep it to yourself,
不然我就用《阿♥拉♥伯历史》扇你的脸
or I'll smack you in the face with Arab History.
烦人精
What a pain.
嘿 去哪里?
Hey, where to? -Listen.
-听着… -嗯哼
我要用我妈的手♥机♥打给萨德
I'll call Saad from Mom's phone.
我不想让别人注意到 别让我被发现
I don't want anyone to notice. Don't let me get caught.
看看你这么浪漫
Look at you being all romantic.
(一年级 历史、地理、语法)
FRESHMAN HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, GRAMMAR
(储藏室)
STOREROOM
(清洁工具储藏室)
CLEANING STORAGE
喂 萨德
Hello, Saad.
你好吗?
How are you?
大家看看呐!
Would you look at that!
我还以为你们 会把储藏室整理得让我认不出来
I thought I wouldn't recognize the storeroom after you'd tidied it.
这叫什么?
What's this?
不 老师 我们真的在整理
No, Miss. We really were tidying up.
是 我看储藏室在你们进来前更整洁
Yes, I can see how the storeroom was tidier before you all came.
回♥教♥室去
Back to class.
我不能指望你 莫娜 把书放下
I can't rely on you. Mona, leave the books.
快点
Come on.
回♥教♥室去
Back to class.
我发誓我会让你们俩写保证书 快走!
I swear I'll make you both write pledges. Move it!
好 再见 我待会儿再跟你说
Okay, bye. I'll talk to you later.
再见
Bye.
在哪里…
Where is…
进来吧 姑娘
Come in, girl.
钱
The money.
(已有对象)
TAKEN
他有对象了
He's taken.
看看这个 他很可爱 -马祖卡 我一个都不喜欢
Look at this one. He's very cute. -Marzouka, I don't like any of them.
只有这些了
Those are the only ones.
你看 剩下的都有对象了
Look, the rest are all taken.
这些我一个都不喜欢 -看看这个
I don't like any of them. -Look at this one.
他很帅 -不
He's handsome. -No.
电影精选列表