(这部电影的灵感来自真实事件)
WHILE THIS FILM IS INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS
(为便于叙述故事 某些方面进行了虚构)
CERTAIN ASPECTS HAVE BEEN FICTIONALIZED FOR STORYTELLING PURPOSES
(无意与真实人物 或事件有任何相似之处)
ANY SIMILARITY TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR EVENTS IS NOT INTENDED
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯赢得了 安全理事会非常任理事国席位
Saudi Arabia wins Security Council non-permanent membership,
自明年初起任期两年
which will be a two-year membership as of next year.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯宣布…
Then Saudi Arabia has declared…
部分学者表示 女性必须完全遮盖住她的手臂
Some scholars say that a woman must fully cover up her arms,
而另一部分则认为只用遮盖到手腕 也有人认为应遮盖到一半小臂
while some say only to the wrist, and some say till half of the forearm.
我们90%的问题都不是注定的
90% of our problems are not simply preordained,
而是我们的缺点导致的
but are due to our shortcomings.
早上好 美女
Good morning, beautiful.
至少回答一下吧
At least return the greeting.
不要像上次那样迟到
Don't be late like last time.
早上好 阿提克先生 -早上好
Good morning, Mr. Atiq. -Good morning.
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
重生之时
(一天前)
A DAY EARLIER
(女子中学2300)
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2300 FOR GIRLS
遮起来 姑娘
Cover up. Cover up, girl.
愿主指引你们
May God guide you all.
很好
Good.
(学校是第二个家 请保持整洁)
YOUR SCHOOL IS YOUR SECOND HOME KEEP IT TIDY
月度最佳班级是高年级理科C班
Class of the month is senior class, science division C.
干得好
Well done.
品行端正、成绩优异的三好学生
An ideal student of perfect manners and high grades.
她会在同龄人中脱颖而出
She stands out among her peers.
最重要的是 她尊重老师
And above all, she respects her teachers.
每个母亲都希望有这样的女儿
Every mother would wish for a daughter like this student.
本月优秀学生
The student of the month
是阿米拉·沙伊德
is Amira Saeed.
她每个月都是优秀学生 好像她是这里唯一的学生
She gets that every month. As if she's the only student.
书呆子来了
There goes the nerd.
晨间检查
The morning inspection.
大家看看!
Would you look at that!
你以为我看不到你吗?
Do you think I can't see you?
把口香糖吐出来
Spit out that gum.
是的 就是你 玛莎尔
Yes, you, Mashael.
你想让我当众叫出你的名字吗?
Or do I have to call you out by name?
快点 -指甲
Quickly. -Nails.
快点
Quickly.
指甲
Nails.
香烟? -伸手
Cigarettes, huh? -Your hands.
站在那里
Stand there.
你看看!
Would you look at that!
站出来 站到违规者那边去
Step out of the line. Stand with the violators.
你怎么化了妆?
What's all this make up?
站出来 站到违规者那边去
Step out of the line. Stand with the violators.
我走到你面前就伸出手
Show your hands as soon as I reach you.
让我看看你的指甲
Show me your nails.
我说让我看看你的指甲!
I said show me your nails!
很好 婚礼是什么时候?
Well, well, well, when is the wedding?
是我堂姐的婚礼 老师
This is for my cousin's wedding, Ma'am.
这是学校还是你堂姐的婚礼?
Is this a school or your cousin's wedding?
把指甲油擦掉 别惹我上头
Remove the nail polish. Don't get up in my hair.
为什么?她是洗发水吗?
Why? Is she shampoo?
姑娘!一点都不好笑!
Girl! There isn't anything funny!
去副校长办公室
To the vice principal's office.
挺好笑的啊 -对
It was funny. -Yes.
不让你写保证书就不罢休 是吧?
You won't rest until you sign a pledge, huh?
你也别笑 不然你也要写保证书
And you, don't laugh, or you'll sign a pledge too.
(我的学校干净整洁 是我有礼貌的证明)
MY SCHOOL'S CLEANLINESS IS A TESTAMENT TO MY CIVILITY
你今天把口香糖藏在哪里了?
Where did you hide the gum today?
在我的袜子里
In my sock.
去副校长办公室
To the vice principal's office.
快点
Quick.
听好了 赫巴
Listen to me, Heba.
首先 站直
First, stand up straight.
第二 你的态度对你没有好处
Second, this attitude of yours won't benefit you,
也不会让你变得出色
nor will it make you stand out.
专注于你自己和你的班级 否则
Focus on yourself and your classes, or else.
这是我最后一次把你叫出来
This is the last time I pull you out of the line.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
明白 老师
Yes, Ma'am.
还有你 立刻把口香糖给我
And you, give me your gum. Now.
回♥教♥室去
Go to your classes.
快点!
Hurry up!
好了 姑娘们 在我走之前 我想再次祝贺阿米拉
All right, girls, before I go, I want to congratulate Amira once again.
说起来 我又安排了一场学生演讲比赛
Speaking of, I've arranged for another Student Speech contest.
明天第一节课之前 把你们写的演讲稿给我
Hand me your written speeches by first period tomorrow.
第一名的名字 会写到荣誉榜上 好吗?
The winner's name will be added to the honors board, all right?
谁想参加?
Who wants to participate?
太棒了!再说一遍 明天之前把演讲稿给我 好吗?
Excellent. As I said, hand me your speeches by tomorrow, okay?
保佑你们
Bless you.
都知道结果又何必参加呢?
Why bother if we know the outcome?
什么意思 赫巴?
What do you mean, Heba?
我们都知道你会选择阿米拉
We all know that you'll choose Amira.
如果我选了阿米拉 也是因为她很优秀和努力
If I do, it's because she's exceptional and hardworking.
我对你们没有意见 赫巴 你们在我眼里都是平等的
I have no issue with any of you, Heba. You're all equal in my eyes.
我保证 如果你写出合适的演讲稿 我会选你
I promise, if you write a suitable speech, I'll choose you.
但你要努力
But apply yourself.
希望如此
Hopefully.
好吧 保佑你
Okay. Bless you.
我太忙了
I'm too busy.
什么?
What's that?
明天我会第一个交上去
I'll be the first to hand it in tomorrow.
希望如此
I hope so.
再见
Goodbye.
阿法芙
Afaf.
嘿 阿法芙
Hey, Afaf.
我发誓我能听到你说话
I swear I can hear you.
看看我给你带来了什么 是全新的
Look what I got you. It's brand new.
真行啊
Would you look at that.
苏丹和北非还有什么药草 是你没推荐过的吗?
Any herbs from Sudan or North Africa you haven't shared yet?
不 这和我之前给你的不一样
No. This isn't like the ones I got you before.
这是加达里夫的
This is from Al Qadarif.
我希望你有一个让你幸福的孩子
I want you to have a baby that makes you happy.
是啊 来自新城市的新玩意
Yes, a new thing from a new city.
这次是阿达里夫 上次是…上次是哪里?阿特巴
This time, it's from Al Qadarif, and last time, where was it from? Atba.
阿特巴拉 是叫阿特巴拉
Atbara. It's called Atbara.
愿主摧毁那些恨你的人
May God spoil the heads of your haters.
听着 马哈辛 这所学校的女孩都是我的孩子
Look, Mahasin, all the girls in this school are my children.
至于怀孕 主终于保佑我了
As for pregnancy, God has finally blessed me.
太棒了!你怀孕了?
Wonderful! You're pregnant?
什么时候怀上的?你怎么不告诉我?
Since when? Why didn't you tell me?
我昨天才知道
I only knew yesterday.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
愿主实现你的愿望 保佑你幸福
May God fulfill your wishes and bless you with happiness.
耶!
Yay!
小声点!
Keep it down!
我很高兴
I'm happy.
去别处高兴 别在这里喊
Be happy elsewhere, not here.
为什么被驳回了?
Why is it rejected?
阿法芙 女老师人手不足
Afaf, I'm short on teachers.
而且根本没有孕假这种东西
And there's no such thing as "pregnancy leave."
应该是产假 在你生产前才能请
It's called "maternity leave." You'll get it right before you give birth.
哈亚特校长 我们明天要回老家
Ms. Hayat, we were going to our hometown tomorrow.
我知道你的压力有多大 这是你第一次怀孕
I know how stressed you are. It's your first pregnancy.
但如果你有健康问题
But if you have a medical issue,
给我诊疗报告 我就会准你的假
电影精选列表