You're the best principal we've ever had. You do a good job.
主保佑你
God bless you.
你无法想象 我有多为阿米拉和阿法芙心痛
You can't imagine my heartache for Amira and Afaf.
愿她们的灵魂安息
Rest their souls.
你没看到当时阿法芙老师拼了命
You didn't see how Ms. Afaf spared no effort
带姑娘们去安全的地方
to get the girls to safety.
还有阿米拉 我亲爱的阿米拉
And Amira, my sweet Amira.
我为她心痛
My heart aches for her.
但我相信 哈亚特校长 你会查出是谁把她关起来的
But I am sure, Ms. Hayat, that you'll find out who locked her in.
主会引导你 -没人知道是谁干的
God will lead you. -No one knows who did.
某个人知道
Someone knows.
主保佑你
God bless you.
大家好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
阿米拉妈妈
Umm Amira.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
你应该对我女儿负责 你怎么能让她死去?
You were responsible for my daughter. How could you lose her?
我理解你的心情 愿主安慰你
I understand what you're going through. May God console you.
我女儿离开家时还好好的
My daughter was fine when she left my house.
她去了你的学校 由你负责
She went to your school, under your responsibility.
她们放火烧了她 把她埋在储藏室里
They set her on fire and buried her in the storeroom.
你去了哪里?
Where were you?
回答我 谁把她关起来了?
Answer me, who locked her in?
是谁烧死了她 也烧死了我的心?
Who burned her and burned my heart with her?
是谁杀了她?
Who killed her?
你的回答才能安慰我
Your answer is my consolation.
说啊!说点什么!
Answer! Say something!
你为什么不说话?
Why are you silent?
回答我!
Answer me!
我会把你交给真♥主♥!
I'm putting you in God's hands!
阿米拉 我的女儿
Oh, Amira, my girl.
我不敢相信阿米拉死了
I can't believe that Amira's dead.
这是我们最终都会走的路 亲爱的
It's a path we all end up taking, sweetie.
死亡无法避免
Death is inevitable.
听着 留在这里陪我 别去上学了
Listen, stay here with me. Don't go to school.
我们可以互相陪伴
We'll keep each other company.
事已至此 亲爱的
It is what it is, sweetheart.
我们无法改变命运
We can't change fate.
火灾已经过去两周多了
It's been over two weeks since the fire.
我们必须晚上来学校完成课业
We have to come to school at night to finish our curriculum
学校要在白天整修
while restorations continue by day.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
火灾带走了我们一个伟大的教育者
the fire took from us a great educator
一个优秀的学生
and an ideal student.
愿她们安息
May they rest in peace.
这次事件也败坏了学校的声誉
It also tarnished the school's reputation.
因此我决定 没有老师陪同 任何人不得离开教室
That's why I've decided that no student may leave class without her teacher.
任何老师都不得派学生去办事
And no teacher may send a student on any errand.
从今天起
From this day onward,
不再宽恕任何违规行为
there will be no leniency for any violation.
学校的每一扇门都会打开
All the school doors are open.
欢迎任何想学习的人
Whoever wants to learn is welcome.
不喜欢的人可以离开
Anyone who doesn't like this can leave.
打开你们的书包 我要检查一下
Open your bags. I need to inspect them.
交出所有违禁物品
Hand over any prohibited items you have.
哈亚特校长
Principal Hayat.
听着 塞汉姆
Listen, Seham.
我已经决定进行内部调查
I've decided to conduct an internal investigation
调查这场灾难是如何发生的
to find out how this disaster happened.
我们能做什么警♥察♥做不到的事吗?
What could we do more than the police?
塞汉姆 警♥察♥不像我们
Seham, the police don't know
了解女孩之间的关系
the nature of the relationships among our girls like we do.
我们应该完成他们的工作
We should complete their work
成为所有部门和学校的榜样
and be a role model to all departments and schools.
烟?你抽烟?
Cigarettes? You're a smoker?
站出来
Step aside.
把所有违规学生的档案给我
Get me the files of all students with violations now.
档案在储存卡里 所有纸质文件都被烧毁了
It's on a flash memory because all the files were burned.
很好 拿给我
Excellent. Bring it to me.
主保佑我
God help me.
你身上有什么? -我的手♥机♥
What do you have on you? -My phone.
我们说好每天只能有一个人带手♥机♥
We agreed only one of us brings it each day.
纯属偶然 -快藏起来
It just happened. -Hide it, quickly.
住口 我们会被抓到的 -你不是想退学吗?
Stop. We'll get caught. -Don't you want to quit?
站过去
Step aside.
(哈亚特·拉迪校长)
PRINCIPAL HAYAT RADY
这是莫娜的手♥机♥ 我搜索了一下 发现了令人不安的信息
This is Mona's phone. I searched it and found disturbing messages.
(我们烧了它 惩罚会很严重)
WE'LL BURN IT THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE
我把短♥信♥打印出来了 这些是她们的档案
I printed the texts. These are the girls' files.
(你拍了照片?删掉 看起来很蠢 我们要烧了它)
YOU TOOK A PHOTO? DELETE IT IT LOOKS STUPID, WE'LL BURN IT
(不要迟到)
DON'T BE LATE
(如果这次被发现 惩罚会很严重)
IF THEY FIND OUT THIS TIME, THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE
我相信我们的调查 会揭露阿米拉是怎么被锁起来的
I'm sure our investigation will uncover how Amira got locked in
是谁引起了火灾
and who started the fire.
把女孩们带进来
Bring in the girls.
这些档案是学生的还是流氓的?
Are these files for students or mobsters?
在我看来 你们三个是嫌疑犯
In my opinion, you three are suspects.
你们把阿米拉引到储藏室 还拍了张照片
You lured Amira into the storeroom and took a photo.
也许是你们把她锁在里面然后放火的
Perhaps you locked her in and started the fire.
你在说什么 校长?
What are you saying, Ma'am?
我特别受不了你
I can't stand you in particular.
站在那里 让我说完
Stand there and let me finish.
你们手♥机♥上有这段聊天记录 对吗?
You had this conversation on your phones, correct?
很明显你计划了你的罪行
It's clear that you planned your crime.
不是 你误解我们了
No, you misjudged us.
校长 她们想在学校庆祝我的生日
Ma'am, the girls wanted to celebrate my birthday here at school.
我为她的生日带了根蜡烛
I had brought a candle for her birthday,
蜡烛很长 看起来很蠢
and it was long and looked stupid.
我给她们发了张照片 她们嘲笑我 所以我删掉了
I sent them a picture of it. They laughed at me, so I deleted it.
没错 我们知道我们多次违反了校规
Correct. We know we have many violations,
所以我才对莫娜说惩罚会很严重
so that's why I said to Mona that the punishment would be severe.
瞧瞧啊 你们很擅长编故事
Would you look at that. You're great at making up stories.
哈亚特校长
Principal Hayat,
有照片的聊天记录在我的手♥机♥上
the conversation with the picture is on my phone.
如果你保证不给我记过 我就给你看
If you promise not to write me another violation, I'll show it to you.
给我看看
Show me.
你们能转过头去吗?
Could you look the other way, please?
我好把手♥机♥拿出来
So I can take the phone out.
你看
Here.
能把手♥机♥还给我吗?
Can I have my phone back?
放在我这
Leave it with me.
莫娜 你留下来
Mona, you stay.
塞汉姆副校长 把其他人带出去等着
Ms. Seham, take the rest and wait outside.
把你眉毛上的脏东西擦干净
Clean that filth off of your brows. -Ma'am, please, no.
校长 拜托不要
我发誓我会看起来像个傻瓜 她们会嘲笑我
I swear I'll look like a fool, and they'll laugh at me.
你宁愿我打给你父母吗?
Would you rather I call your parents?
你和阿米拉的关系如何?
How was your relationship with Amira?
校长 别让我想起她
Ma'am, don't remind me of her
因为我很敏感
because I'm very sensitive.
一提到阿米拉 我就很难过
Whenever Amira is mentioned, I get emotional.
因为你觉得内疚?
Because you feel guilty?
你曾把她关在计算机室 这是记录在案的
There's a documented incident of you locking her up in the computer lab.
我那天是在跟她开玩笑
I was joking with her that day.
(计算机室)
COMPUTER LAB
赫巴 我忘做数学作业了
Heba, I forgot to do the math homework.
你在开玩笑吧? -没有
You're joking, right? -No.
天啊 莫娜 我本来打算抄你的作业
Oh God, Mona. I was going to copy it from you.
现在我们该怎么办? -怎么办?
Now what do we do? -What will we do?
怎么办? -我在想 让我想想
What will we do? -I'm thinking. Let me think.
电影精选列表